Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
According to the walkthrough, you can get pregnant with a random minotaur in the Summeredge, the minotaur chief in Emek's Rest, the spirit wolf in Slinsk, those two elf boys in Xas, Ruksanna's uncle & the orcs in her camp, Xidin (the dragon) near the Castle Lake, that lamia that lives beneath the castle and humans (the two paladins, Brothel clients, Lankin and Ameliandra in Cinkahn)

That's it for the female hero
I've edited my last comment. But well, i knew some of those. But i can't trigger the event, no matter how many times i reload the save and try again. Like for example, the Wolf event always work, but the paladins never work

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
I've edited my last comment. But well, i knew some of those. But i can't trigger the event, no matter how many times i reload the save and try again. Like for example, the Wolf event always work, but the paladins never work
Yeah, I think some of these probably have the save reloaded several times to work.

Reactions: Kodek

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Yeah, I think some of these probably have the save reloaded several times to work.
Well, nonetheless thank you for your help. I would like to have all events and scenes so i will keep trying. Some last questions if it's no botter, Ruksana's uncle scene is the one in front of the cave together with Ruksana or there's another one? And the orcs from her camp, are those who pick a fight with you when entering a tent? And the last one that i've read about, about the witch Adel from Summeredge's farmlands, is that a thing or what?

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
Well, nonetheless thank you for your help. I would like to have all events and scenes so i will keep trying. Some last questions if it's no botter, Ruksana's uncle scene is the one in front of the cave together with Ruksana or there's another one? And the orcs from her camp, are those who pick a fight with you when entering a tent? And the last one that i've read about, about the witch Adel from Summeredge's farmlands, is that a thing or what?
Ruksanna's uncle is the one in front of the cave. I believe those might be the orcs, but I don't remember
If you are asking about pregnancy that involves the witch, then I don't have an answer for that.

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
I don't know where you got that idea. Last I've read (some comments from them), they're releasing a new update in 2020.
actually, what is completed is the main story, everything else are just dlc's like emek's rest, vesper's booty, vessuna and tilan

Reactions: Djoki996

Oni Sama

Mar 26, 2018
Is there any way to get back just before I save in the game? Something happened that I didn't want, but was already saved, if someone sober explains to me please.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Vesuna quest line is bugged for me. The moment i enter a house after getting the first fragment (i guess there should be more), i get stuck. The MC and Vesunna (the girl) stand in front of each other and i can't walk and even open the menu.

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
Vesuna quest line is bugged for me. The moment i enter a house after getting the first fragment (i guess there should be more), i get stuck. The MC and Vesunna (the girl) stand in front of each other and i can't walk and even open the menu.
Go back a few pages. There is a solution for that

Reactions: Kodek

Bomatres

Dec 9, 2018
guys, how to use the speed up debug? i already change the code to false but still can't use L to speed up the game

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
This game is one of the better of f95 zone. Only shadow for me: still no scene between Beatrix and Female NPC, and in general less of scene for female npc. I think it will be the best if ich scene were disponible for both npc's sex, heterosexual or homosexual scene too. But it's the only bad thing that i have to say about this game, so it's really good^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tuggychub

Feb 7, 2019
Im planning to give this game a few in-deep playtroughs when its done (already played many times as updates came but decided to stop and wait), like done-done, but i can see its still sending out expansions or planning to, so do we have any timeframe for when its 100% final or its a ongoing thingh whitout a date in sight ?

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
Im planning to give this game a few in-deep playtroughs when its done (already played many times as updates came but decided to stop and wait), like done-done, but i can see its still sending out expansions or planning to, so do we have any timeframe for when its 100% final or its a ongoing thingh whitout a date in sight ?
The campaign is already done. I think this game might be receiving another area that isn't part of the main campaign (Vesunna, Emek's Rest)

Reactions: Tuggychub

j.v.norden

Nov 22, 2018
Guys, I play 4.6a from a start and upon entering Ornesse for a first time map doesn't load, even though I can still control characters and exit this area. Any fix for this?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes