Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
4.8 Full Build

Change log
  • New sexy encounter featuring Meredith and her elemental spirits! Includes a new adult scene for both genders.
  • New encounter with Katelyn in the Whitemoon Ruins including a new erotic scene for male player characters and an optional branch for those who are in good terms with Clawyn.
  • New adult scene for female player characters and a certain castle companion. Triggers when going to bed in your room.
  • Visit Galhart and his wife in Novos for a new encounter including an adult scene for male player characters.
  • New Encounter for female player characters who have chosen the farm origin. Requires Katelyn! Visit the Slinsk Pub to trigger it.
  • Throne Hall customization is back! Choose one of seven designs to customize your castle
  • Throne Events! Seven small events added in which you have to make decisions regarding the land you reign.
  • Select an Advisor to be granted bonus affection when choosing specific replies during the Throne Events.
  • Quick saving! Press F5 to save anytime. We'll add a visual indicator next patch. We've also locked the first two save slots (Auto & Quick) so you can't override those on accident.
  • And of course a few bugfixes and QoL changes.

KonD:R

May 13, 2019
Can someone share with me female character save with everything completed from the last update? Please! I've bought new PC and all of the saves got wiped out(

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
The problem of this game is the difference betweend different artists that work in it. There are good artist, there are not so good ones. This very game with unified good quality art, of better, good quality 3D renders, would be simply the best erotic fantasy-RPGM game of this site. I hope this group of devs don't make the same mistakes in future games.

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
I'm pretty sure one of their selling points on their next game is that the art is all made by the same artist

Solutus

Jul 11, 2017
My on-again, off-again relationship with Roundscape finally caught up with me and I've lost my saves. Not too picky but anyone have a male character save between Act 2 and 3? I originally had a thief origin save but like I said, not too picky

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
My on-again, off-again relationship with Roundscape finally caught up with me and I've lost my saves. Not too picky but anyone have a male character save between Act 2 and 3? I originally had a thief origin save but like I said, not too picky
I don't have a thief save anymore, not since the 3.x versions, but I do have a male soldier save( ) from 4.7a. It's in the middle of the Kara quest line from the 4.7a update; MC is in the Xas library. The main quest is only up to finding Lankin in Novos. So slightly after the beginning of Act 2 and about 6hrs in. The character has good morality, all castle upgrades, and they have high affection among all current companions. Let me know if it works out for you.

Note: That folder has only the physical save, not any of the global/config saves. If my save doesn't automatically show in the menu after copying and pasting into your game this is what you have to do: Go to your 4.8 version of the game, and start a new game. In this case start a new game as male soldier; like mine, not sure if this is super important but I always try to match up my saves just in case. Skip the tutorial, and save your new game in slot 7(same save slot as my save). Then exit the game. Unzip the folder and save from me. Copy my save from the folder I shared. Go to your www folder, and then to your saves folder. From there paste my save over your new game save. The game will update your save with my save. Then you are good to go. It might take the game an extra save to update the time elapsed but it's not important.

Reactions: Victor Johnson

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Can someone tell me if at any point in this game do the characters physically transform? For example, the female starting character gets a dick if she drinks this potion or something like that.

Camrin91

Mar 23, 2019
Can someone tell me if at any point in this game do the characters physically transform? For example, the female starting character gets a dick if she drinks this potion or something like that.
At some point Meredith craft a futa potion for the female MC, but it's only temporary

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes