Cdaw1331

Aug 17, 2016
On the one hand, I kind of want to play this game again to see all the massive amounts of content and story I've missed. On the other hand, it's just so damn big I don't think I can actually bring myself to do it, especially with how much of a grind RPGM is in the first place. Here's hoping their next game is in renpy or basically anything else.

konan215

Jul 1, 2017
"New encounter with Katelyn in the Whitemoon Ruins including a new erotic scene for male player characters and an optional branch for those who are in good terms with Clawyn."
Is it bugged?

Reactions: Drazzin

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Roundscape Adorevia [v4.8] [Arvus Games] - Original Size: 3.73 GB

Download Win (1.43GB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blahblah81430

Dec 30, 2017
Hi, I've had to replay the game so many times that I really don't wish to do it again xD.
Does anyone have a female farmer origin save from the end-ish of the last update?
I know it's a little specific, but I'd really appreciate it.

Avimatrix

Aug 15, 2017
Its says completed on their patreon, but the game is keep getting updated. Should i wait more or is it time to finally start playing?

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
Its says completed on their patreon, but the game is keep getting updated. Should i wait more or is it time to finally start playing?
Technically the game is done. You can finish the story and the dlc that was released, but they do release new builds with new content that sometimes requires you to start over. However, recently the number of builds released is smaller since they are focusing on other projects. So to answer your question: yes, you should play it now and you should be ok for a good while.

Reactions: Avimatrix

Solutus

Jul 11, 2017
I don't have a thief save anymore, not since the 3.x versions, but I do have a male soldier save(RA_Save) from 4.7a. It's in the middle of the Kara quest line from the 4.7a update; MC is in the Xas library. The main quest is only up to finding Lankin in Novos. So slightly after the beginning of Act 2 and about 6hrs in. The character has good morality, all castle upgrades, and they have high affection among all current companions. Let me know if it works out for you.

Note: That folder has only the physical save, not any of the global/config saves. If my save doesn't automatically show in the menu after copying and pasting into your game this is what you have to do: Go to your 4.8 version of the game, and start a new game. In this case start a new game as male soldier; like mine, not sure if this is super important but I always try to match up my saves just in case. Skip the tutorial, and save your new game in slot 7(same save slot as my save). Then exit the game. Unzip the folder and save from me. Copy my save from the folder I shared. Go to your www folder, and then to your saves folder. From there paste my save over your new game save. The game will update your save with my save. Then you are good to go. It might take the game an extra save to update the time elapsed but it's not important.
The save worked perfect, thanks it'll save me quite some time

Reactions: onyxmoose

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I delete global file in save game file and then, I can't load my save file any more
how to fix it?
Unless I'm mistaken, "global.rpgsave" is just the list of your saves. You have to rebuild it.
1. Move your old saves in another folder.
2. Start the game from zero.
3. As soon as you can, save your progress. Fill the exact slots corresponding to your original saves. For instance, if you had file1.rpgsave, file3.rpgsave and file6.rpgsave, save the game in the 1st, 3rd and 6th slot. If you do this correctly, you re-create the missing file.
4. Move back the original saves and overwrite the new ones.
5. Load a save and enjoy the game!

Last edited:
Reactions: darkjoker13

batanegra

May 8, 2017
i may have found a bug?, i can't use the first and second file for saving, every time i tried to is greyish, not white

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
i may have found a bug?, i can't use the first and second file for saving, every time i tried to is greyish, not white
The devs changed the way saves are handled in this version. The 1st and 2nd slots are reserved for autosaves and quicksaves. They've always been that way but never reserved. In previous versions players would get confused as to why the 1st save slot constantly got saved over. Until they realized that the game was automatically saving. This way players wont accidentally have their saves overwritten by an autosave.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes