ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Hello guys, I'm quite new to the game (and also not that far), could anyone clear a few doubts I have? I'm playing female MC and have seen on first post that you can get get pregnant from the 5 different races, but so far I haven't got a partner or option to get laid with none of them (except with a few orcs). Am I missing anything? Like, is there supposed to be a mechanic where you can ask npcs for sex or something? If you lose combat you get a game over so I'm at loss on where you could get some action with those races.
For pregnancy, as I thinks there are few options available:
Orcs in Ruksana tent,
Minotaurs in Arena,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
next to Slinsk,
Elves in museum,
...Not sure where to find humans for pregnancy, probably Paladins or Lankin during the last trip or some Origin specific

Reactions: Dnds

Johnyboy

Jun 14, 2017
where to find lankin the last piece the quest says his Summeredge but he doesn't seem to be there

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Does anybody know if the dev of this game pops up around here from time to time? I'd like to ask them something, one MV dev to another.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Does anybody know if the dev of this game pops up around here from time to time? I'd like to ask them something, one MV dev to another.
Lol at this comment.
100% sure he wont be here. Go to his patreon and subscribe then you can join his discord channel.

fimbull

Aug 17, 2017
I need advice
1) Where is the bounty hunter i must find for the 2nd goo girl quest?
2) Which ware i should bring to the blue haired elven princess in the xas palace?

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Is corrupting companions restricted to only Meredith and Ruksana or one can corrupt all the romanceable characters(excluding Succubus)?

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
did my thingy...
Roundscape Adorevia 2.5B PepeLeF95edition (2GB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly
| |

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes