johanes

May 14, 2017
Had the same problem. You trigger them by being near, but not quite next to the sparkly things. Try spamming the action button and wandering in a circle around the sparkles, it's how I eventually managed to trigger them
Thanks so much for the info.. finally was able to continue with the quest.

Remy

Jul 18, 2017
For the quest "A Trail of Hope" where do I find another templar for information about the demon realm?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I think you're talking about the one in Summeredge Church but the only thing he says is "Stay safe."
As I remember, after I decided to save Felicia I talked with Templar in church and University manager (or otherwise). Try to speak with other Templars in church.

upd. Are you sure you didn't speak with someone in Oakshire church?

simon belmon

Jul 3, 2017
you just need to have high affection with them (i think) and just keep having sex with them.. sooner or later it will trigger the event.. unlock the castle and thats where you get most of the interactions.
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but can you have sex with your companions at will? Or do you mean just trigger the specific scenes? I have only seen each scene once. I somehow ended up with Meredith pregnant but I never saw Ruksana or anyone else. I am right at the end of the game have I missed all of these?

Related - Does the pregnancy actually do anything other than take that companion out of action for a bit? I ended up with kids in the nursery, but I can't interact with them or Meredith in any new way ...

johanes

May 14, 2017
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but can you have sex with your companions at will? Or do you mean just trigger the specific scenes? I have only seen each scene once. I somehow ended up with Meredith pregnant but I never saw Ruksana or anyone else. I am right at the end of the game have I missed all of these?

Related - Does the pregnancy actually do anything other than take that companion out of action for a bit? I ended up with kids in the nursery, but I can't interact with them or Meredith in any new way ...
I think its just a status check.. like "if affection = 10 do roll if roll <=5 == pregnant." or maybe its just a trigger once you hit an affection cap..

and i havnt really finished the game and i havnt triggerd any event with mah baby's... so no idea.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
3 is from one of Clawyn's personnel quests when you visit her ruined home. You can taunt her into having sex with the demon.
How to trigger that quest? Should you complete her marriage quest and turn it down to have her demon quest available?

yukikaze

Jun 4, 2017
i have completed main story at Laroavia now i should go to Xas first then go back to the end of act 1 or i just end act 1 now

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
i have completed main story at Laroavia now i should go to Xas first then go back to the end of act 1 or i just end act 1 now
You are free to explore Xas now. You will have a separate quest in Xas in act 2.

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
I feel like this game has a lot of missable scenes, like the one with the orc companion and her uncle 3way if your affection isn't enough or the companion who simply wont join if their requirements aren't met (furry thing?) Any way to avoid missing things like this? The game seems to be quite lengthy so if at all possible I'd like to see all the scenes (for one gender) in one playthough.

popye

Jun 20, 2017
Hey Guys, been playing this for a while, i always seem to get stuck at the North West Castle, any idea how to crack the puzzle in the castle?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I feel like this game has a lot of missable scenes, like the one with the orc companion and her uncle 3way if your affection isn't enough or the companion who simply wont join if their requirements aren't met (furry thing?) Any way to avoid missing things like this? The game seems to be quite lengthy so if at all possible I'd like to see all the scenes (for one gender) in one playthough.
Some scene are mutually exclusive (like nuns and paladins), some scenes are Origin dependent (so, only your Origin will have it).
You can look in the wiki (a bit old but can help) to list of all scenes or you can look in CG art collection to check it too.
But, there will be spoilers :)

Hey Guys, been playing this for a while, i always seem to get stuck at the North West Castle, any idea how to crack the puzzle in the castle?
There are hints on the floor at the entrance. Another hint - use mouse when touching buttons (reload prior to first try if not working) - keyboard makes a lot of extra clicks.

Reactions: popye and geistmas

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
You can look in the wiki (a bit old but can help) to list of all scenes or you can look in CG art collection to check it too.
But, there will be spoilers
I was following the wiki pretty religiously, but it seems like some scenes are missing from it, or are on the page for the specific location but not on the big list one. I know if you're noble you can fug your mother and then have a threeway with the jannisary, can you still do that bit if you choose the farmer, though she wouldn't be your mother?
Is there a full and complete list somewhere?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I was following the wiki pretty religiously, but it seems like some scenes are missing from it, or are on the page for the specific location but not on the big list one. I know if you're noble you can fug your mother and then have a threeway with the jannisary, can you still do that bit if you choose the farmer, though she wouldn't be your mother?
Is there a full and complete list somewhere?
I doubt that there is a full list somewhere. You can try to look through all recent change-logs to have your own list.
Actually, most of scenes are not "missable", at least you can talk and be rejected, then you can check somesing and try it again or later. One scene requires that Ruksana has low corruption (it was like -2 in older version, that meant you couldn't take any action that would raise that)

3.60 star(s) 136 Votes