ddf

Jun 27, 2017
she is quite strong in single target dmg, but overall nothing beats a full eq. player character as an barbarian with 2x oversized sword, barbaric gloves of fortitude and helm of confidence.

companions i would suggest succubus, twisted image is just a great aoe. clawyn is a great choice, but there are also other strong characters, like tishtyra, carys or katelyn.

personally i go with pc (barbarian), succ, clawyn and meredith, since it's a great setup for all kind of situations.
would be great if rulwe and roderick could be geared to be useful again. ruksana needs a few changes to her abilities since her dmg is low until you get a hellfire axe and reach act III.

Does anyone know if you can repeat the pregnancy if you chosed to give the babies to others to raise them ?
My favorite is Templar with dual wield - I like to have an option to stun bosses.
Is there a choice about what to do with babies? Do you play Fem or Male? I don't remember that choice for FemPC

Fears

May 17, 2017
My favorite is Templar with dual wield - I like to have an option to stun bosses.
Is there a choice about what to do with babies? Do you play Fem or Male? I don't remember that choice for FemPC
i play male and have the choice to give away the babies to other families to raise them "safely" away from the castle.

Also i play templar from the start, because of the stun, but as soon as i reach the point to have dual wield (its also an barbarian trait by default) oversized swords, i switch to barbarian since there is no need for the stun anymore. the ability "killing field" for 100 tp is just so powerful as an aoe, and the "wave of steel" for single target is just monstrous. instead of the "dual wield" i chose the 100% TP generation perk.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
i play male and have the choice to give away the babies to other families to raise them "safely" away from the castle.

Also i play templar from the start, because of the stun, but as soon as i reach the point to have dual wield (its also an barbarian trait by default) oversized swords, i switch to barbarian since there is no need for the stun anymore. the ability "killing field" for 100 tp is just so powerful as an aoe, and the "wave of steel" for single target is just monstrous. instead of the "dual wield" i chose the 100% TP generation perk.
FemPC doesn't have that choice. Map files suggest that it's possible to be pregnant several times.
I see your point. I looked on Barbarian abilities, but they didn't impress me on first sight. Might want to check it again :)

Alvera Darkhaven

Jun 14, 2017
How do you trigger any of the pregnancies? XD

Also, *SPOILERS* is there a way to save Meredith's mum? I think losing her to Act 2's start is a massive waste of potential.

May 25, 2017
How do you trigger any of the pregnancies? XD

Also, *SPOILERS*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wish buddy, I wish.
Her one scene was great, would've loved to keep her around to castle to fuck around with.

Also to your question, I got Meredith's around the final act just by approaching her and engaging in a talk.
Ruksana however required me to trigger it via SaveEdit even though i've done damn near everything with her.

Dgabe1993

Jun 23, 2017
When ruksana is pregnant, and she tells u to find her in the forest behind the castle;
Where exactly is she?

May 25, 2017
When ruksana is pregnant, and she tells u to find her in the forest behind the castle;
Where exactly is she?
I found her just to the right where the dogs are.
She shouldn't be hard to miss. The whole "behind the castle" thing was kinda weird because she's actually on the lower left of the area map. Same area where you find Clawyn fishing and Carys's Dogs.

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
Can't seem to find the forums or the save editor, have no idea how to cheat engine honestly. :T

I think I linked the post with the editor attached.. in case I did not you can simply use the search function on the upper right.

Anyway, for anyone who cares: Meredith pregnancy is triggered in act 2 with high enough affection, Ruksana I was only able to trigger through cheating.. open the save with the editor, tick advanced option and scroll down the variable tab till near the end of the list, the trigger is "StartPregnancy" or something very similar

Reactions: Alvera Darkhaven

Sleepinggiant

Jun 26, 2017

I think I linked the post with the editor attached.. in case I did not you can simply use the search function on the upper right.

Anyway, for anyone who cares: Meredith pregnancy is triggered in act 2 with high enough affection, Ruksana I was only able to trigger through cheating.. open the save with the editor, tick advanced option and scroll down the variable tab till near the end of the list, the trigger is "StartPregnancy" or something very similar
i got the ruksana pregnant by completing saving the griffin, and by having high affection.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes