LIONREX

Oct 26, 2019
i have a bug with the formation, when i press and choose patners, finish is not active, any solutions??

LIONREX

Oct 26, 2019
i have a bug with the formation, when i press and choose patners, finish is not active, any solutions??

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Formation bug, any knows the solution pls?
If you are required to have a specific member in the party (for a quest) then you can't set the formation without them being active. You will see a small icon to the right of the name of those that are required to be in the formation.

LIONREX

Oct 26, 2019
If you are required to have a specific member in the party (for a quest) then you can't set the formation without them being active. You will see a small icon to the right of the name of those that are required to be in the formation.
I don't any quest, i starting the act 2 but the bug is continue

LIONREX

Oct 26, 2019
When i select formation Meredith, galhart, zent and tishtyra have the bell, but the others not, and the finish is not activate :c

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
When i select formation Meredith, galhart, zent and tishtyra have the bell, but the others not, and the finish is not activate :c
If you upload your save file I can take a look at it to see if I can figure out what is going on.

Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
Any idea when this game is completed? Kinda wanna play when it is finished.. Starting new game every time when new update comes out because new elements where added into start, middle or ending is really annoying..
So.. Any idea??

Reactions: sasha777

TheCods

Jan 17, 2018
32 hours took me to finish this game skipping combat. i don't usually play rpgm without animated tag but damn bro those tags are completely awesome i gave it a shot and i loved the story, my only compliments are that cg's are made by different artist and it feels kinda weird to see different styles some are good some not at all, a little dating sim could've been quite good to RNG game once you finished the game

Reactions: sasha777

Atlan

May 18, 2018
guide says that Kistya can pay with her body, but how do I trigger that? is it only for males?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes