thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
Which has more content, the corrupt or not corrupt path ?
I think it's pretty much the same amount, corrupt characters get a unique comp, same with pure, scenes are mostly the same otherwise just with variations. Someone else with more experience could elaborate but that's been my impression

Lucy_Kisa

Mar 24, 2018
Ohmygod. If you get the magical dildo from Ornesse and go to the Succubus while you're a female mc. You get the most poorly written, cringe erotic story I've ever read. And I've read some deviantart fanart. It's the worst scene in the game by far and needs to be revamped.
It has shitty wording and awkward story telling alongside poor grammar and spelling all throughout. Plus the art does not match the rest of the game's art. Even though the art in that hentai scene is some good dang art.

I had to stop masturbating to come here and write this. It was that damn bad.

• Sad
Reactions: mustafarr and t727

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Does anyone know if the walkthrough is up to date I'd rather know before I download it.
if you look at the upload date of the walkthrough you will see it ware uploaded abbot 8 months ago (2020-12-08), and there have been some updates sins then, but it at list should help figuring out where some of the stuff is, or somewhat where to go.
but it will NOT have all details abbot some stuff you are most likely wondering abbot, like i have no idea what assigning an advisor in you castle, or where more of them are, but it is apparently a ting you can do.
and some stuff or quests meit be more progress-able now then when it ware written, like i don't think the player owned Brothel ware in yet at that time.

Xenrir

Jun 17, 2017
Just wanted to check something - is my game bugged? I'm only in Act 2 so I obviously can't get the Prelek whore yet, but when I go to the brothel, Veronica doesn't give me a quest at all when I hit the top option and when I ask how we're doing, she says that we already have the Prelek girl.
I only have the Demoness and Elle so far, so I'm wondering if I need to start a new save or if this will fix itself in act 3.

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
someone did a count some months back iirc there's more content for male mc but it's not a particularly huge difference, and if you count the scenes in the walkthrough (which is a bit outdated) that's more or less reflected. fempc could def use more scenes but as i said it's not a huge difference

halluva

May 18, 2017
Have they said what their plans are for content in 5.7 and beyond? I can see that there's a scene poll on their Patreon post, but it's behind the paywall.

Last edited:

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
anyone know what the farm mom x dog is called in the image folder? if not can you get it if you keep her in the brothel or only if you save her?

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
For those having trouble activating the new farm mother questline in act 3, try sleeping with mom before going into the inn and resting.
yea i cant trigger this at all, does mom need to stilll be working in the brothel? where does it trigger from? just rest in the slinsk inn?

Jagerbomb47

Mar 10, 2020
I dunno if anyone needs this info, but for elle (the dwarf girl in brothel) quest, cmiiw the radiant quest, first brothel debt can be collected in front of summeredge arena, the second one can be collected from old man near slinsk pier, third and fourth can be collected again in front of summeredge arena

Last edited:
Reactions: hamsterboom

Amte

Jul 23, 2017
Funny, the Paladin's Pledge seed quest is still bugged but it was pointed out by players more than 3 years ago.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes