Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
The gallery issue is what made me quit backing this game back around, I don't know Version 3.x or whatever. So I can feel you my friend. It's really baffling why it hasn't been fixed yet where there are so many, many RPGx games that seem to be able to integrate it easily. It's almost as if the dev team just wants potential backers to play one version, realize what is going on, and quit backing. It's truly puzzling

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
It's like they are a football team that has a ton of talent but no coach - they just run around the field aimlessly. Still, I am looking forward to Arenus. The art is gorgeous and the premise is pretty nice

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
just edit a save file and enable the endgame flag and click the skull in the gallery
This isn't particularly clear, but it did eventually lead me in the right direction, so thank you. To clarify for anybody trying to figure this out after me, to unlock all the scenes in the gallery without actually playing (beyond a few minutes to get to castle whitemoon), you use rpgmakersaveedit, go to switches and variables, and then tick #4671 "GALLERYUNLOCKED." If you then go into the gallery and press the skull, it'll unlock all the scenes. Don't know if this'll work with 5.7, but I'll update once I get my hands on it and verify (EDIT: IT DOES). I'm sure somebody has posted this before but there are 589 pages of replies and if you're anything like me then you struggle to find any information amid that mess, even with searching.

Last edited:

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Here's the patch notes for 5.7. They are working on some bugfixes so the game version is already getting updated to 5.7b:

Roundscape Adorevia 5.7 Release
Hey folks
Time for the new monthly patch! This one is a bit smaller with the Arenus release being just around the corner. Everything's looking good but you can expect some Arenus Hype posts in the coming days and weeks. We're extremely close to finish the development on Arenus, but to set expectations right: Problems may occur, small delays of a a week or two may happen. But that's it, the game is almost done and we can't wait to finally release it after four years of development.
Thank you all for your patience and support

• Tishtyra Companion Quest
    A new companion quest featuring Tishtyra. The quest requires high affection to trigger during Act 3. Includes new erotic scenes for both genders. The CG Scene features two possible paths for male PC's.
  • Clawyn's Date
    A new encounter where you can invite Clawyn to a date. Features a new erotic scene for both genders. The Female Gender version includes some highly requested Futa Content.
  • Emek's Rest Visit
    Jerrah and Jenda both visit the Castle during Act 3 if you've completed Emek's Rest. Features new erotic scenes for both genders. One Erotic Scene has two different versions.
  • Decisions and Consequences
    We added a few more dialogue branches and decisions to the ending of Vesper's Booty to allow consistent roleplaying. We've also added a way to save Sandra during her Sidequest in Summeredge.

And a few smaller bug fixes and typo fixes...

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
anyone else sad that so much attention goes on Arenus? I have literally 0 interest in it.
Well, it is supposed to be their next big project, like how RA was.
As it stands, RA has been "complete" for a long, long time. Moving on to something else, something different, is the logical thing to do.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I'll admit I'm still hoping for Tishtyra x FMC=Pregnancy. xP I haven't played in a long time, so if it's in there already, let me know, lol.

flossy123

Jun 7, 2017
I'll admit I'm still hoping for Tishtyra x FMC=Pregnancy. xP I haven't played in a long time, so if it's in there already, let me know, lol.
for whatever reason "male" ornesses or (whatever they are called) cant knock up human females. but female ornesses can be knocked up by human males

edit: also im not being a smartass that is the reason the devs gave on discord a long ass time ago

Last edited:
Reactions: PinkNova

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
The gallery issue is what made me quit backing this game back around, I don't know Version 3.x or whatever. So I can feel you my friend. It's really baffling why it hasn't been fixed yet where there are so many, many RPGx games that seem to be able to integrate it easily. It's almost as if the dev team just wants potential backers to play one version, realize what is going on, and quit backing. It's truly puzzling
It's easy, they never worked in a gallery in the first place, it was a mod by a user in the forum, that they added into the game. Since apparently he stopped working on the mod, and no one from Arvus games wants\knows\cares to update it, it'll stay that way.

Reactions: sparton297 and nuk
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes