flossy123

Jun 7, 2017
Funny, the Paladin's Pledge seed quest is still bugged but it was pointed out by players more than 3 years ago.
there is hords of crap broken in this game. largely because the dev keeps adding shit to the game and doing major overhauls to the gameplay witch breaks it even more...

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
aight i got the act 3 farm mom scene so here's what I know if anyone else is having problems. at some point in act 3 when you enter and exit the slinsk inn you'll see farm mom talking to someone called mar. leave the town and come back, and re enter the inn you should see another scene and hell tell you to meet you at the graveyard to the north. again leave and come back and inn the tavern you'll see another scene. now just go visit your mom and the scene should trigger on the stairs.

a couple things to notice. you might need to do both quests that take place in the graveyard first im not sure. you may need to of dealt with maya or whatever her name is first. she can be working at the brothel or not.

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
I've been having trouble to play this game. My screen freezes with a few minutes into the game. I tried to play in my notebook and in my PC as well... Both of them are Windows 10 with 16 and 32gb Ram.
I even disabled Kaspersky, lol
Here is a a tip i found
A privat Game Developer gave a possible Solution with the Screen Freezing Bug. I paste the tip here:
razer77843 said: rpg_core.js open in text editor find
if (this._skipCount === 0) replace with if (this._skipCount < 0)
the rpg_core file is in www/js/
The Game runs a little smoother as well with this Change. Btw, I tried this by all RPGMaker MV Games (which always freezed at some point without it) and it always worked, i had no freezing at all ever again.

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
What does it matter if a new version comes out? I've spent a combined 30+ hours playing this game and yet if another version comes out I can't just see the new content without playing another god knows how many hours. I really wish there was a way to just see the gallery, but unfortunately, that hasn't been possible since 5.5 as far as I can tell, and it's unlikely 5.7 will be any different. I don't have infinite time to play the same game again and again and again

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
What does it matter if a new version comes out? I've spent a combined 30+ hours playing this game and yet if another version comes out I can't just see the new content without playing another god knows how many hours. I really wish there was a way to just see the gallery, but unfortunately, that hasn't been possible since 5.5 as far as I can tell, and it's unlikely 5.7 will be any different. I don't have infinite time to play the same game again and again and again
just edit a save file and enable the endgame flag and click the skull in the gallery

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes