manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Many years ago I gave this game a try but didn't get very far (didn't have much free time and also experienced some technical problems).

I'm considering giving it another try, but I remember that one of the things that turned me off was how boring the game's intro felt, I think that I picked the "paladin" start back then, so even if it is a subjective question I wanna ask what do people consider to be the "best" start? Not in terms of stats as much as just fun writing and scenes.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Many years ago I gave this game a try but didn't get very far (didn't have much free time and also experienced some technical problems).

I'm considering giving it another try, but I remember that one of the things that turned me off was how boring the game's intro felt, I think that I picked the "paladin" start back then, so even if it is a subjective question I wanna ask what do people consider to be the "best" start? Not in terms of stats as much as just fun writing and scenes.
templar, and technically there is no best start. Templar is considered the best class by some though.

Reactions: manscout
Aug 27, 2017

farm or noble if u want some incest w/ mom (mostly farm). also every start has it's own quest somewhere ingame

Reactions: manscout

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
Personally, I find Arenus to be pretty much an overhyped disappointment. While the movement system is interesting, I think the rest of the gameplay is going to be too obnoxious to take care off each day.

The three girl plan they have might raise a lot of issues as well.

I don't really think that Roundscape really was that great either, they went far too much with the bland protagonist in comparison to the companions in my opinion.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Personally, I find Arenus to be pretty much an overhyped disappointment. While the movement system is interesting, I think the rest of the gameplay is going to be too obnoxious to take care off each day.

The three girl plan they have might raise a lot of issues as well.

I don't really think that Roundscape really was that great either, they went far too much with the bland protagonist in comparison to the companions in my opinion.
arenus is out?

Also I liked the bland protagonist...actually I liked the fact we got the choice on how we wanted to play out the protagonist instead of just being railroaded into another "guy with a sword oh yea he can use a spell or two" I just wish the classes played more into the story itself and weren't so bland.

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
Don't see why, it's not uncommon in RPG's to have to make choices like that.

It's not like anyone is complaining about it.
I wasn't saying it was bad but rather it might make content issues for them since to my knowledge, the girls all have their own paths.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes