RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Clawyn is the best companion to go for if you want a more romantic relationship with a near fully faithful girl. I say near fully because she is involved in a couple of 3somes with the MC and Tish ... and I think Ruk Ruk if I remember rightly.

Meredith is the worst option to go for. While she is sweet as cake she is also horny as fuck and takes dick like it's going out of fashion. Even Ruk Ruk gets less cock than her and she is up for pretty much everything.

The only companion close to Meredith on the horny scale is Succubus but, well, she's a Succubus. Fucking all the things is kinda what they do.
Clawyn is the elf or the werewolf girl? It has been so long since i last played i don't remember anymore.

Also yeah Meredith must have been a succubus in her past life. :LOL:

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
Forgive my ignorance if this was already answered, but is there a date when they expect the game to be complete. Just wondering because i want to give this game another play as it has been a while but i would rather do so once it is complete.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Forgive my ignorance if this was already answered, but is there a date when they expect the game to be complete. Just wondering because i want to give this game another play as it has been a while but i would rather do so once it is complete.
It's been technically complete for quite a while now, with the main story having had an ending for ages.
Everything after has basically been expansion content.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Clawyn is the elf or the werewolf girl? It has been so long since i last played i don't remember anymore.

Also yeah Meredith must have been a succubus in her past life. :LOL:
Clawyn is the blonde Elf girl.

I don't know if the werewolf girl ever got a name, if she did I can't remember it.

It is complete.

There are 3 full acts with an ending and, so far, 3 full "DLC".

They keep adding content to it because this is their cash cow until Arenus launches, if Arenus ever launches.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
When someone mentions werewolf girl I automatically assume the one that jumps out in the crypt and is later held by orcs in a cage.

Carys I think is more furry.
Talk was about companions though.

the one that jumps out in the crypt and is later held by orcs in a cage.
I always kill nameless werewolf in the crypt, because this bitch is flat out tries to kill me and I'm not gona spare my enemy just because she has a pussy.
I presume, she just gets a repeatable scene in that cage if I spare her in the crypt?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I always kill nameless werewolf in the crypt, because this bitch is flat out tries to kill me and I'm not gona spare my enemy just because she has a pussy.
I presume, she just gets a repeatable scene in that cage if I spare her in the crypt?
I don't know if it was made repeatable, it only happens on the male MC route and I only ever played that once quite some time ago so I can't check.

All that happens is you free her from the cage, she jumps on you all horny like and lets you fuck her then runs off.

Katelyn? How good is she as a character?
Depends what you like in characters. She's a badass on the pure route and an absolute killer on the corruption route.

As for scenes she's not for everyone. Her main kink is beastiality so her first scene is her fucking 3 wolves. She also has a scene where she sucks Tish off down an alley and more scenes with dog dick on the female route.

She also the only companion that flat out refuses to stick around at the end on the pure route nor can she be married on either pure or corruption. On the pure route she leaves to carry on being a merc and on the corrupt route she sticks around as her brothers right hand murderess.

The only other companion you can't have a proper ending with is Succubus, she leaves after a few months together if you pick her at the end. She goes back to whoever she was working for. There is no way to get her to stay.

Reactions: Lurker_555111

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Male protagonist for a vanilla experience. Female protagonist for everything else.

Also search the thread next time, this has been answered several times already. ;)
The search really needs to be work on when I search a name and only this thread it shows result on other thread in games.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes