Risax

Nov 15, 2017
uh i dunno, mb she just deeper in her house? :D also upload ur saves with global file, let's check it
As far as I know, she is in the house behind your castle which you can reach by going up the stairs and right in your throne room and then walking past the the forge and abandoned quarters and stuff. Did her location ever change in any of the updates, or...?

I have also tried updating my saves with the global file, but that hasn't made her appear yet.

Aug 27, 2017
As far as I know, she is in the house behind your castle which you can reach by going up the stairs and right in your throne room and then walking past the the forge and abandoned quarters and stuff. Did her location ever change in any of the updates, or...?

I have also tried updating my saves with the global file, but that hasn't made her appear yet.
well she can be in portal room in dungeon. but she still must be in her house, i mean other room there, not right before the entrance

Reactions: Risax

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Roundscape Adorevia [v5.7b] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 3.89 GB

Compressed Size Win: 1.18 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Aug 27, 2017
I don't know what you mean with the portal room, but she is not in her house at all
yeah. looks exactly like bug that i have. sorry, for me helps only new version
portal room is near (left i guess) succubus lair, there might be a scene with meredith

Risax

Nov 15, 2017
yeah. looks exactly like bug that i have. sorry, for me helps only new version
portal room is near (left i guess) succubus lair, there might be a scene with meredith
I don't have a portal there, but one of the pillars is not pushed in yet and the MC says I'm missing an item. I have no idea what item and where to find it, but maybe triggering that could help. Might have to consult a walkthrough, though.

Aug 27, 2017
I don't have a portal there, but one of the pillars is not pushed in yet and the MC says I'm missing an item. I have no idea what item and where to find it, but maybe triggering that could help. Might have to consult a walkthrough, though.
nah, it's not working. also mere there in act2 (if not pregnant i guess) and doesn't matter opened portal or not. still that not helpinh with this bug, but atleast u have scene)
modules 1 in elven town, deep woods and in the middle of right screen board. 2nd in ornesse where uhm big red lady(???) lives, 2nd floor. there's a puzzle, u need shard from sphere on 1st floor

BlackWingsZ

May 8, 2017
We've also added a way to save Sandra during her Sidequest in Summeredge.
ergh i want to save Sandra but done her quest ages ago. And no i don't want to restart the game just to save her.
If only anyone got any idea how to edit the save so that her quest can be flagged as not done

gooka

Jun 23, 2021
Anyone know how to progress the Beatrice quest? I obtained the Pure Vial of virgin tears but I don't know what to do from there. There's no quest listed and neither Beatrice nor the Succubus have new dialogue options. The item has a use function but Beatrice isn't in your party and it can't be used on anyone else.
Where did you find tears?

VerpaGoddess1994

Apr 4, 2021
you know I love this game the story and multiple origins are great but feel like there should be the option to be a herm/futa/shemale from the start of the game instead of the temporary potion you find in game or maybe a variation of that potion that makes it permanent and then the character could get the scenes that are exclusive to either the female or male characters but that would probably add more work and coding that ya want but either way ill still keep playing love the game

Facca01

May 17, 2021
you know I love this game the story and multiple origins are great but feel like there should be the option to be a herm/futa/shemale from the start of the game instead of the temporary potion you find in game or maybe a variation of that potion that makes it permanent and then the character could get the scenes that are exclusive to either the female or male characters but that would probably add more work and coding that ya want but either way ill still keep playing love the game
you can still unlock the others scenes by us the cheat or by paying valor gems and gold

Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021
What route has the best pregnancy content, male or female? Also, does the mc origin affect the game?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes