Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
What route has the best pregnancy content, male or female? Also, does the mc origin affect the game?
Short answer - Both, and sort of.

Long answer - Male MC can impregnate women, Female MC can be impregnated.
Each origin has some unique content at various points in the game. Some have a little more than others.

you know I love this game the story and multiple origins are great but feel like there should be the option to be a herm/futa/shemale from the start of the game
Can't be done.
Would require new futa art being made for every sex scene.

aloxtheking

May 30, 2018
Farmer gets to fuck their mother and, depending on gender, join her along wither MC's sister Kat doing some prostitution.

Noble gets to bang their mother and can have a 3some with her and Tish later on.

Templar can rescue the demon woman from the hell dimension they open the portal too, she's the women from the start of the Templar origin that's been transformed.

Thief gets a BDSM scene.

Soldier gets to fuck twins, twins are male and female not both same gender.

There is also some flavour text throughout but nothing huge. Farmer has the most content with the mother and her prostitution. If you get her to stop you have to keep her happy sexually. She will also visit the castle.

All origins get the sister companion so all have access to incest. She doesn't appear until later in the game though, Katelyn for those that wonder.

Male is by far the most vanilla route although a lot of the women have the option to fuck others, some of it unavoidable, so don't be expecting a harem just for you. You can pick 1 to marry at the end, the rest go their own way.

Female has a shit ton of kinks from monster gangbang to beastiality to pregnancy fetish. Emek's rest gets a HUGE pregnancy scene that is both full of cock and one of the most romantic things i've seen in the game.

Clawyn is the best companion to go for if you want a more romantic relationship with a near fully faithful girl. I say near fully because she is involved in a couple of 3somes with the MC and Tish ... and I think Ruk Ruk if I remember rightly.

Meredith is the worst option to go for. While she is sweet as cake she is also horny as fuck and takes dick like it's going out of fashion. Even Ruk Ruk gets less cock than her and she is up for pretty much everything.

The only companion close to Meredith on the horny scale is Succubus but, well, she's a Succubus. Fucking all the things is kinda what they do.

Tish gets around but not much.

There are some girls that only fuck the MC but not companions. Some, like the castle maid, you can get pregnant.

You can also turn Zent into a girl for 1 scene and bone him.
The mc mother can get pregnant?

aloxtheking

May 30, 2018
Short answer - Both, and sort of.

Long answer - Male MC can impregnate women, Female MC can be impregnated.
Each origin has some unique content at various points in the game. Some have a little more than others.

Can't be done.
Would require new futa art being made for every sex scene.
What pregnancy stuff have each route?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Has anyone else experienced blackout screens in Onesse? After taking a ship to the city the screen blackouts with only the compass, I can still see and enter other scenes via the stair icons on the compass.

Thistrya's quest in the desert also blacks out.

I see the debugger in the items but it seems this is utterly worthless for this type of bug. Is there anyway to solve this myself or I'm I going to have to wait until a fixed version is released?

This is the third time I have ran into a black screen, the other scene is the woods behind the cabin on the castles grounds.

Swardy

Sep 15, 2017
When on the templar route, does saving the demon girl in the other dimension result in a sex scene at all?

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
Lol pretty sure you lose facing them so hacking bugs you up cause you can't win, your supposed to jump in the water.
I jumped into the water. That was where my infinite battle loop started. I have no idea how to progress, as the nanosecond combat ends, it starts up again.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
First time in a long time I decide to play a male templar just to rescue Beatrice ...... only for the quest to be buggy and not work at all.

Got the pure vial .... can't use it.

• Sad
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Random question here, having never played female Templar, but can't you save and restore her without playing male Templar?
It's been quite some time since I last played female Templar and I don't remember if her rescue mission was active at that time.

I'm pretty sure female Templar should be able to rescue her but I don't know if she has any scenes or not.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
It's been quite some time since I last played female Templar and I don't remember if her rescue mission was active at that time.

I'm pretty sure female Templar should be able to rescue her but I don't know if she has any scenes or not.
No scenes for female templar with her, and honestly, Most origin as far I'm playing seems broken, tried to follow the walkthrough, but that didn't help, many times npcs seem to think I said or did stuff I didn't, or just hates me and leave, like the Orc milf who suddenly instead of her scene I got her letter. Or the fact I never ever recruited the tentacled companion, and even then Meredith gets the dialogue that I had recruited him, and even asks about what I did, etc. And things seem more broken as I kept playing, which is a shame, I really enjoyed most f the game and most of the characters.

Reactions: DarkCondor

DarkCondor

Dec 30, 2018
Hello to all of you. I have a question: is it possible to impregnate Jerrah in the scene with mother and daughter in Emek Rest? I have tried all the conversation options, but I can only fuck her in the anus, but not the vagina.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes