sani45

Sep 20, 2019
Emek's Rest Visit
Jerrah and Jenda both visit the Castle during Act 3 if you've completed Emek's Rest. Features new erotic scenes for both genders. One Erotic Scene has two different versions.
Как открыть пж

Kdcnirrakcn

Mar 24, 2020
Emek's Rest Visit
Jerrah and Jenda both visit the Castle during Act 3 if you've completed Emek's Rest. Features new erotic scenes for both genders. One Erotic Scene has two different versions.
Как открыть пж
The same problem is the same joke that they came to the castle when they started playing again but there were no scenes (maybe they will be fixed in the next patch)

Reactions: sani45

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Autosave still moving the save slot selection to 1 instead of the manual save slot you used previously.
Jesus why is it like that.

OnionKing

Aug 10, 2019
Thinking about picking this one up again after several years. Seems to me the last time I played the only classes worth using were the default adventurer and the templar, have any other decent classes been added recently?

iganasuK

Jul 16, 2018
So, can someone spoil me in something,just a "yes or no" is already enough.

There's a quest that you get with Clawyn where she face a demon(forgot now if was a demon or not) that show us her past in some part of the game, if we agree with the things the demon goes saying to us does it change the personality of Clawyn or she stays the same ?

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
So, can someone spoil me in something,just a "yes or no" is already enough.

There's a quest that you get with Clawyn where she face a demon(forgot now if was a demon or not) that show us her past in some part of the game, if we agree with the things the demon goes saying to us does it change the personality of Clawyn or she stays the same ?
Yes, it is one of her companion quests.

fasefive

Apr 27, 2019
you'll probably notice that immediately after running 'nw', you'll be greeted by a message that says "Failed to load: img/system/Window.png". This is because, as you'll find, there is no file in the www/img/system directory named Window.png... But there is one named window.png. If you rename it to Window.png and try to run 'nw' again you'll make it to the menu.

Now I don't know how many cases like this there are, but I expect that they'll break the game whenever encountered.
its been 2 years and the dev hasnt fixed this yet :cry:

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
I really, really like this game or what is beneath all the mess and bugs. So, I have to ask, it's some sort of rue that the devs from big or small studios must follow these past years? The more they earn the more broken their games must be? As I reached Act 3, the game simply became unplayable, broken dialogues, quests, everything out of order, a complete mess. Quest logs are not working anymore, I got random quests with characters that weren't even in my party after act 2. And the worst part? This is such a great game and deserved so much more attention from them, too bad that they've decided to just use it as some money grab for that boring new game they are working on (yes I tried the demo of Arenus, such disapointment and I almost fell asleep).

I love most of the companions, in special Xyless. I loved Meredith until I met her. I love how they have banters and all, I never corrupted any companion, so the scenes I got never actually bothered me. And since I don't like Ruksana romantically, she can go fuck as many horses she wants to.

I love Meredith, and I read about how slutty she is. but in my game, she ever only fucked the twins' futa aliens and that's because I actually encouraged it, later she only got one plant scene in act3 quest, And even if I got that stupid dog, no, she never got a scene with him, like, at all, I was worried about this one tbh.

I won't talk about all companions, but I like their interactions and all, in special when Xyless is jealous of how the demoness is all flirty with me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I just wished they weren't so broken, especially Xyless. I think the game doesn't know how to do since I'm a nice character and got her as a slave, Act 3 broke her so hard that in on a crazy quest she was visited by this dude Mar. And my character suddenly became the male version, then female, then Xyless wasn't there, then this Mar dude after I killed him started to stalk my mother...

Reactions: VariousOthers

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
I can't remember how to have sex with Rilke at the castle cabin.
be always nice to her, don't try to grab her boobs after you finish her quest, and don't use the dialogue on why she's lonely, etc. Only use the first two dialogues when at dinner. After that leave and come back, you'll follow her to see her son, then leave again, and come back, talk to her, admit you followed her, and be nice, never pushing, she will be drunk and will have the first scene with you. Then just leave for a while and come back for the last scene.

The secret is being nice, and wait until she makes her move on you.

Reactions: Ragna00000
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes