May 14, 2018
Other than the Void Knight class, is there anything you miss out on if you destroy the portal things in the mansion in Summeredge?

Also, does anyone know which switches determine which classes you have unlocked?

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
So is the castle brothel completely borked or has most of its content just not been implemented yet?
Both, it's my guess. I dunno about the previous versions, but this one 5.7b is so broken that I gave up playing. I just can't finish this game properly because of how messed everything is.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is it worth waiting or should i just play it?
Haven't played 5.7 myself yet, but it seems like the current release might be a bit bug ridden.

As to whether or not it's worth playing in general... That's up to you. I've enjoyed the several playthroughs I've done, but that's me.

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
where the fuck is the nexilim that is owing money to elle?????????
It's always the guy in front of summeredge arena, despite what elle says.

Anyone know how to trigger the clawyn date scene in act 3? Or if anything previous (like letting the soul eater have its way with her in act 2) blocks it?

Reactions: Makaikishi

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
It's always the guy in front of summeredge arena, despite what elle says.

Anyone know how to trigger the clawyn date scene in act 3? Or if anything previous (like letting the soul eater have its way with her in act 2) blocks it?
I got her date scene on Act 2 with my fem protag. Get high enough approval, do all her quests at the moment they show up. After her personal quest with the soul eater, be sure to help her not be corrupted. I didn't get her scene one time she was corrupted. Can't say it's always like this since this game is so bugged, but not letting her being corrupted was what make it happen for me. Then she will be ready for her date quest right after that, once you got her quest, go to summeredge clothing store and buy a dress that is meant for her to use on the date. As a female, I also got a dialogue with the Succubus to get a futa potion.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I love this game but it really blows my mind that they havent fixed the gallery yet since the old one worked so well.

Does Lain's mod help any?
No idea since i haven't used this mod yet. You should try checking and asking on its thread about it. :unsure:

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes