Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
I'm doing a quest for Rilke I just meet her I was exploring the castle map and she said to go the deep woods and get these three ingredients where is the deep forest?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I'm doing a quest for Rilke I just meet her I was exploring the castle map and she said to go the deep woods and get these three ingredients where is the deep forest?
Its the elven lands, you can get a boat to go there after you reach Slinsky.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Is there a way to find out if fem Mc get pregnant after sex?

And will save scumming work until she gets pregnant?

Or is there like a potion to give 100% pregnancy rate?

2lazy2name

Mar 24, 2020
When finding people to repopulate Oakshire, are there characters to "recruit" aside from the enchantress, the innkeeper, and the healer?

2lazy2name

Mar 24, 2020
I encountered a bug where when playing the mission in Summeredge during Act III when you deal with those Tilanese guys in the slums. After I fight the Tilanese mage guy with the two will-o-the-wisps or whatever, my character is suddenly stuck at the edge of the slums and can't move.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I got several questions maybe less so I apologize ahead of time, so first to go to sinsk how to build the bridge, then in the castle whitemoon how to meet the ghost lady, thirdly for Rilke quest where to go for her

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
I found a Silver Orb that give +20 Luck but i don't see any Luck stat in player stats. What is Luck for?

I've check out the walkthrough but nothing.

Ph4ntom

May 23, 2017
where i can find the ingame galley(not the mod)? and where are the perk point? anyone can help?
The perks are on the mirror (on the right, next to the buttler) in the throne room on your castle, and the gallery is on the left side of the same room (looks like a small box).

Reactions: OUndrAnt
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes