Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
Can anyone help me? My Game freeze often, 5 minutes play game freeze nwjs say he is to old but when i put my nwjs in the game folder it brake the game

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
Just got back to Rilke's cabin and there's a letter there saying I'll never see her again is that really it for her?
yup, this happens if you fail to win her heart and trust. Some choices or actions you made or did have led to it, and she won't come back.

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
What can I do I did her fetch quest
basically, I do this. First meet, be kind to her in the dialogues, etc. Second, after finishing her quest and going to dinner, don't try to grab her boobs and don't use the dialogue asking about her living alone, etc. I believe it's the third dialogue. I know some ppl and even the walkthrough may say you can do it, but don't. Be respectful. The third time, just talk to her and follow her, leave and come back later. Then, finally, after you return, tell her the truth that you followed her. This should trigger her first scene where she'll be drunk and make her move on you.

The dinner, outside of being nice to her before, is the most important step. So be careful here and even make a hard save before it just in case.

Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
basically, I do this. First meet, be kind to her in the dialogues, etc. Second, after finishing her quest and going to dinner, don't try to grab her boobs and don't use the dialogue asking about her living alone, etc. I believe it's the third dialogue. I know some ppl and even the walkthrough may say you can do it, but don't. Be respectful. The third time, just talk to her and follow her, leave and come back later. Then, finally, after you return, tell her the truth that you followed her. This should trigger her first scene where she'll be drunk and make her move on you.

The dinner, outside of being nice to her before, is the most important step. So be careful here and even make a hard save before it just in case.
I did everything you said it still not working is your first encounter very important?

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
I did everything you said it still not working is your first encounter very important?
Hmm, maybe. I mean on our first encounter I just kept being nice and introduce myself, etc instead of using the other dialogues that seem more like a snob noble tbh.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I got several questions maybe less so I apologize ahead of time, so first to go to sinsk how to build the bridge, then in the castle whitemoon how to meet the ghost lady, thirdly for Rilke quest where to go for her, I still can't find the person in the town to build the bridge

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
How do you trigger the new farm mom event? And is there any repeatable futa scenes?
Also Jenda has come to visit the castle but both are in seperate rooms and nothing has triggered.

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2020
Hey bro, I've just now started to play yhe game, and I'm facing the same issue as well.... Did you find a solution for the same.

I've been playing the 1.9.... and I play on a mac.. for some reason the ornesse location, the furry character quest line and a couple other maps load to a black screen... like I can move around and sometimes leave the map but I'm looking at a completely black screen. (update* 2.0 has the same map display issues.... Ornesse is a blackscreen)

I'm going to download 2.0 now.... though it's over the free mega limit so maybe I'll be able to check those screens tomorrow. T.T

Also, I figured out how to ruin the game (modify the starting equipment stats, quest exp awards and monster money drops) in 1.9... When I check 2.0 I'll see about ruining the game again. If I am successful I will post 'updated' files so you can play with godmode turned on and not get 'penalized' by officially cheating with that imp.. (I haven't tried playing with the cheat mode activated, but they give you a message saying it will block some things so.... I figured I'd maul the code like honey crazed grizzly)

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
From what I remember pretty much every choice you pick will give you a +1, 0 or -1 on her affection and the game will check if her affection is high enough for each scene meaning that if at any point if it's to low the game will have her removed. You get these "points" from the very first time you meet her till around the last scene or so. It's the only character in the game I can remember that needs you to pick very specific choices everytime you meet her especially if you want all her sex scenes. It's simply not enough to be "nice" instead you have to pick the correct choice every time.

For instance the first time you meet her you can either pick
A) I'm the Lord
B) Just someone
C) My name is

Picking option A will net you -1 affection, B +1 affection and C will give you 0. Then it will just go on from there with the game giving you three choices most of the time with one being wrong, one being neutral and one being right.

Personally I found it extremly annoying to have to redo this part over and over while thinking I picked the right choices only to use a save editor to see that some of my picks were way wrong. For instance in the first meeting I introduced myself thinking that was the "right choice" but as mentioned above it's not and instead it's to not introduce yourself at all.

At each sex scene I believe you need a minimum amount of affections like 2-3 for the first scene to make her not leave and so on.

I personally would recommend you to use a save editor to change the variable OrcWaifuAffection to at least 10 or above, I don't think there is any issues with changing the affection scores since the game will only check if a characters affection is above or bellow a certain number so it should be fine to put it to 99 as well to be sure that it doesn't matter what you say to her, though some choices leads to sex scenes and some doesn't so you gotta get those right for the scenes.

Overall I use the save editor a lot in this game since there are so many things locked behind for instance your origin or affections that you have no idea if you've gotten or not until it's to late, the game is also very long going around 20-40 hours depending on how you play and how much content you go for. So having to redo that each time for each origin seem excessive. If you download the walkthrough it has the numbers needed to change your origin for instance. Which if you want all the scenes is a good choice to do at certain points of the game or when in certain areas. For instance doing the brothel part as a noble will net you extra scenes, doing the corrupted paladin part as a Templar and so on. Mostly it's from what I can remember Noble + Farmer that have the most scenes with Templar being 3rd and the only way to save the corrupted paladin. Soldier + Thief have barely any extra scenes and far as I remember you can pretty much just switch to them and then walk in certain areas to get the scenes though check the walkthrough and changelog to be sure.

RheaRhe

Sep 27, 2019
How do I recruit more prostitutes? Whenever i ask veronica if there's anything i can do she just says how can i help you even though she has a Q over her

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes