RheaRhe

Sep 27, 2019
no you cant hire your mom if you didnt use her. The walkthrough say so. To be honest its kinda stupid farm mom just stay in the apartmen instead staying in the freaking castle, got plenty of room for farm mom and siblings.
what walkthrough are you using cause the one i have doesn't mention the farm mom or the brothel you own at all aside from the brothel quest in slinsk

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
Tell. Completed Katelyn's quest to free Síle. Afterwards I meet her in the chapel. She says let's leave it as it is for now. How to run incest route?

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So does anyone else have a problem with the gallery I've done some scenes and none of them are showing I don't know if it will make a difference or not I'm playing it on joiplay

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
Is there anyone willing to put in the time to make a up to date walkthrough for this game? Would be really helpful.
I used the actual one, not much is changed so far and the new quests kinda show up easily if you talk with the companions or npcs constantly. The problem is that the game is too broken as you reach the last acts. I think that making a walkthrough seeing how the game is rn would be really annoying in my opinion. I wish they one day actually fix this game. It's a shame such a nice game is left in this broken state.

Sep 16, 2020
I used the actual one, not much is changed so far and the new quests kinda show up easily if you talk with the companions or npcs constantly. The problem is that the game is too broken as you reach the last acts. I think that making a walkthrough seeing how the game is rn would be really annoying in my opinion. I wish they one day actually fix this game. It's a shame such a nice game is left in this broken state.
On a scale of 1 to Simbro how broken?

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
On a scale of 1 to Simbro how broken?
Hmm... It's playable, it just gets messed with some dialogues, or choices, etc. Eg: the game will act as if you had every single sexual encounter, so when talking with some NPCs they will comment or act as if you had every sex scene because they and your protag will talk as if it had happened. Or sometimes will bring up companions that you might not have even met, etc. There's more, like Gallery sometimes crashing, Quests not showing up on journal after a certain number of them, etc.
But again, it is playable, just annoying when you start running on the bugs. And it only increases as you reach the latest acts.
I think the only thing I never had an issue with bugs was combat tbh.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Where do you find Galhart after he fucks off back to his wife at the start of Act III? I've combed over Novos twice and I can't find his "house".

EDIT: Ok, I datamined the game and I found the door. But I can't interact with it at all. What did I do wrong?? Do you need higher affection with him or do a quest or something in Act II?
Hunting for events in RPGMaker MV to see which of the triggers which switch is seriously tedious.

Last edited:

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
So i wanted to clarify before playing-is npc pregnancy repeatable or one time thing ? Can I for example impregnate Meredith multiple times ?

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
So i wanted to clarify before playing-is npc pregnancy repeatable or one time thing ? Can I for example impregnate Meredith multiple times ?
All the NPC's can only get pregnant the one time. The female main character can repeatedly get pregnant.

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
Ok im TOO pissed off for this but i gonna try...
In Act 2 - God of Death quest after talking to Mayla, the MC dialogue SAID Lankin was at Xas library studying their history whatever SOOOOO i went to freaking XAS walk around searching to find this fucking guy. I was like "oh the library must at the castle" so i went there.... THERE'S NO FUCKING LANKIN.

Then i check the quest log, it says "Travel to Slinsk and talk to Lankin".... Then i double check at walkthrough.... WHY IN THE FUCK MC SAID LANKIN WAS AT XAS. :mad::mad::mad:

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
Ok another rage post... In Act 3 - Return Of the Spellblade (according to the walkthrough since stupid quest log is fucking broken)

There's no *Quest Completed* indicator or anything, what i suppose to do after defeated Sestria in both path? Is there followup or something? Or this is just random quest to increase Zent affection?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes