Aug 27, 2017
I got a question, it says that gold patch will finish Roundscape, does that mean there wont be any further updates, or does it just mean that main storyline will be finished and there will be still possibility of side content ?
I think it depends on can "arenus" become the new cash cow. And if it's not "hey guys u ready to platinum patch? let's gooooo" and sure, why not :sneaky:

Venom333

Nov 18, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger new (v. 5.8) Meredith scene in Emek's Rest? Does the questline in Emek's Rest needs to be completed? I think I've scouted the entire region with no luck (already completed the Emek's Rest story and Mere is corrupted - about 30 points).

BaLtOzar374

Oct 16, 2020
Does anyone know how to trigger new (v. 5.8) Meredith scene in Emek's Rest? Does the questline in Emek's Rest needs to be completed? I think I've scouted the entire region with no luck (already completed the Emek's Rest story and Mere is corrupted - about 30 points).
Here it is unlikely that they will help you with advice, since 5.8 has not yet been merged.

BaLtOzar374

Oct 16, 2020
Dear god, i know i don't often speak to you, but if you can provide 5.8 link i'll never doubt about your existence ever again
Cool prayer:LOL::D:D.I do not think that something will change from your words. In any case, you have to wait, at best a couple of days in the worst week.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes