Oct 16, 2017
The game implemented various art styles, but recently they seems to overdo anime-like pictures.
That's exactly what I mean, the overdone anime-like pictures.
It just doesn't look good at all, in my opinion, and only serves to destroy the game's aesthetics, not to mention removing what makes each character unique, cause they all kinda just look the same, in a way, plain, smooth, clean, and boring.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
really like this game, just wish it had more femdom and more of that demon (xylith or whatnot) with both femdom and NTR, that was high quality stuff, I am sure not all here appreciates it but, it was really and really really high quality shit! I guess this dev follows your views as the money goes, else there would've been more of it. Not sure if it is more money in it but, I presume.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
really like this game, just wish it had more femdom and more of that demon (xylith or whatnot) with both femdom and NTR, that was high quality stuff, I am sure not all here appreciates it but, it was really and really really high quality shit! I guess this dev follows your views as the money goes, else there would've been more of it. Not sure if it is more money in it but, I presume.
Well the game was "finished" way back from my understanding a lot of the scenes added after that are done by doing polls on the patreon on what they want so see, which as you mention makes them create stuff after what the paying ppl want to see. Which is understandable since their doing this for a living and what the ppl paying for wants is what get's created. There are some parts that from my understanding are outside of polls like the brothel for instance that was promised for some time.

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
Is this game worth playing if I only want to see lesbian scenes and avoid penises?
you can avoid all dicks on your screen, if you use a walkthrough ( I did it), but be prepared to be punished for not letting paladins fuck your Fem Character to get a class. Or if you refuse to be gangbanged by orcs you'll not get to finish certain quests, certain characters may talk as if you had certain scenes that had dicks regardless of if you refused, etc.
So, technically you can't be a lesbian, since fem protag in this game is there to be gangbanged or for bestiality. Also expect to have very few scenes with companions you may want to romance. Unlike the male protag.

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
" A new Storyline has been added for the Farm Origin. This one is highly optional and triggers during Act 3. Features three new CG SCenes. "

*Spoilers*

Does anyone know what this includes and what was added?

Reactions: Howdo
Mar 15, 2018
" A new Storyline has been added for the Farm Origin. This one is highly optional and triggers during Act 3. Features three new CG SCenes. "

*Spoilers*

Does anyone know what this includes and what was added?
You DP the Farm mom with a beast I believe. Some prostitution and I guess you could say "NTR". That's the old update though, the changelog just hasn't updated for the new one

f95cuckhold

Jul 13, 2017
The last version I played from the start was 2.0 and I'm still not playing this one till they fix the gallery and add content to the endings, a brief description what the girls are doing is not enough, especially that except for clawyn the other girls who got pregnant have incomplete endings and overall too short descriptions

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Does anyone know if there is new content with the mother and the minotaur daughter of Emek's rest? For now I saw them in the castle, there they are in a room, but I do not know if I can activate something else with them as scenes ...

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes