MochiL69

Sep 20, 2017
Is there a way to increase the amount of save slots. 24 files for me isn't really enough since I like to do multiple different routes. would prefer like around 50ish

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
you can avoid all dicks on your screen, if you use a walkthrough ( I did it), but be prepared to be punished for not letting paladins fuck your Fem Character to get a class. Or if you refuse to be gangbanged by orcs you'll not get to finish certain quests, certain characters may talk as if you had certain scenes that had dicks regardless of if you refused, etc.
So, technically you can't be a lesbian, since fem protag in this game is there to be gangbanged or for bestiality. Also expect to have very few scenes with companions you may want to romance. Unlike the male protag.
Thanks for clarifying. As I thought, the game is not friendly towars lesbians.
I remember I tried it a few years ago and quit when the succubus insulted me after I refused to take her magic horse dick.

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
Thanks for clarifying. As I thought, the game is not friendly towars lesbians.
I remember I tried it a few years ago and quit when the succubus insulted me after I refused to take her magic horse dick.
yup, it is not. Actually, I'd say it's not friendly towards the Fem protag in general unless you like just being used as a fucktoy. Funnily enough, if you liked the Succubus, (I don't mind her futa scenes) she is actually one of the very few that seems to like Fem protag more than the male when it comes to the scenes. But dw, she is not the only one that insults you if you refuse her. So, it's not only her thing. XD

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
This Gold Patch will finish Roundscape, it will give closure to companions and stories who need it, a big focus on fixing bugs and polishing, finishing the gallery and quest journal but there'll also be a big surprise that no one will expect.
So I will wait for the gold patch then.
As many before me I played this game years ago pretty far in but lost interest after I reached content that was not developed at that time.
Roundscape as a Game and its development cycle sure is/was a love/hate relationship but telling me with the gold patch that this game runs more stable and finishing up loose ends would let me give the game one more in depth chance.

As for Arenus, at just a glance of the preview pics it looks overly ambitious again like Roundscape but this time Arvus Games has years long footing and experience in development and a steady income so here is hope that this Game does not feel so rough aound the edges like, again, Roundscape.
Also it seems to have a consistent Artstyle ,)

Cyrix98

Nov 13, 2018
Can anyone tell me what the changes to the farmer life path was in 5.6? i know the content is in act 3. I'm interested to play this game again and i always chose the farmer path as it is the most interesting to me.

azafloo

Aug 19, 2020
Anyone else can't save? The save option highlights but nothing happens. I have to wait for save 1 to (I guess?) Auto save or I lose my progress

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Anyone else can't save? The save option highlights but nothing happens. I have to wait for save 1 to (I guess?) Auto save or I lose my progress
saves 1 and 2 are reserved for autosaves I think, 3 and higher should work normally.

Reactions: Le Mat

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
i found one scene at emeks rest talking to a dude to the left of the main building, any hints on where the others are?

Sab12

Aug 17, 2017
Tried this again (after being a long time backer)

Played 30 minutes, crashed once, and had 3 other annoying bugs.

I forgot how buggy Roundscape is... I can't imagine how much worse it has gotten with all the extra content added on in the last few years.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
This game is starting to get really convoluted. I would have preferred to have a cast of 6 to 9 in a harem and build a love/corruption route with each rather than the wham-bam-thankyou-ma'am this game has going on.
Lol. This ain't no har(em). Unless you talking about whor(em) then yeah

Reactions: Avakao
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes