Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
erm, after watching kat with the wolves i appear to be stuck staring longingly at a tree. any idea how to become unstuck? is there any kinda warp or something in this game? restarting a earlier save and retriggering the scene didnt help.

Vandalbear

Mar 10, 2020
Quick question for new player, how do you use the skimpy harness? Bought one in Oakshire at the very beginning, have no idea ho to equip, it says 1/100 ?

aeria

May 27, 2017
NEED HELP: throne events - villagers(peasant) horse came up lame. when i choose help by myself, nothing happens... what to do?

forthelolzguy

May 7, 2017
Got a bug guys, after I finish the game I get the ending that I didn't visit Emek's Rest. I did all the main and side quests at Emek's Rest but I didn't get the minotaur npc at my hall. Also I cant activate the Emek's Rest Visit scene..... the mom and daughter are at the castle but nothing happens. Any ideas???

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Does the Succubus leave permanently if you wish to help the Paladins?

I completed the goddess quest, and had an MMF with the paladins, but I still can't add her back to the party. She's in the dungeons though, but not in formation menu.

She won't be back permanently?

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Quick question for new player, how do you use the skimpy harness? Bought one in Oakshire at the very beginning, have no idea ho to equip, it says 1/100 ?
Only Rulwe (aka tentacle monster) can use this thing as equipment.

I completed the goddess quest, and had an MMF with the paladins, but I still can't add her back to the party. She's in the dungeons though, but not in formation menu.

Perhaps a bug, unfortunately, the game full of it. On the other hand I always removed succubus from party doing paladin/wild God quest OR you could leave her in party and corrupt the church/killing paladins.

Anyone know how to use the vial to turn Beatrice back to a human?
I believe that possible ONLY if you choose paladin as an origin.

Reactions: T800

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021

She always returns for me, maybe it has to do with gender of the protagonist. I always play as male.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes