clelag

Jun 16, 2018
I believe that possible ONLY if you choose paladin as an origin.
[/QUOTE]

i know, i started with the templar Origin, busted Beatrice out from hell and collected the tears from the only pure woman in the game but have no idea how to use the damn thing. Tried talking to the Succubus and then tried talking to Beatrice, but the quest just dont move forward.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Is there a way to increase the amount of save slots. 24 files for me isn't really enough since I like to do multiple different routes. would prefer like around 50ish
Try this: close the game, open the file www\js\plugins.js in a text editor (e.g. Notepad++), find "Max Files":"24", change the number, save and relaunch the game.
Can't test it right now, apologies if it doesn't work.

Reactions: T800 and aeria

Raio10

May 6, 2017
can someone post a save in at least act 2 if they don't mind as I have lost all my saves due to switching computers and just want to try some new stuff before starting it all over again, thanks for any help

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
I just gave up. Gonna wait for the gold patch and wish for the best. I swear that with every update the game is more and more broken instead of being fixed. And who knows, with what they said about the - big surprise that no one will expect - can be a bit of love towards the Fem protag? One can hope.

aeria

May 27, 2017
NEED HELP: quest Rebuilding Oakshire. where find heal/barmen/shop keeper/ people ?
quest in throne room: villager ask help heal horse. if chose " i'll help" gain " - corruption" and nothing else... is this a bug?

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
Isn't fem protag already has more content than male protag?
Not exactly, even in the actual gallery, it's noticeable. The only thing fem protag has more than male is bestiality and stuff like that. Most companions have like 2 maybe 3 exclusive scenes with her and a lot with the male. Take the example of Clawyn, she had, before these last updates 2 scenes with female protag, while the male had 9. Even now still is unfair since with exception of the newest scene male also gained other scenes with her.
Farm mom has like 4 or more scenes with male protag throughout the game, the female has 1, and so on. So, like I said unless it's a gangbang or being used on bestiality. Female protag has very little when it counts to companions or important NPCs.
Have in mind that I'm talking about the exclusive scenes with her, not the shared ones since they are for both.

Reactions: T800

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
Not exactly, even in the actual gallery, it's noticeable. The only thing fem protag has more than male is bestiality and stuff like that. Most companions have like 2 maybe 3 exclusive scenes with her and a lot with the male. Take the example of Clawyn, she had, before these last updates 2 scenes with female protag, while the male had 9. Even now still is unfair since with exception of the newest scene male also gained other scenes with her.
Farm mom has like 4 or more scenes with male protag throughout the game, the female has 1, and so on. So, like I said unless it's a gangbang or being used on bestiality. Female protag has very little when it counts to companions or important NPCs.
Have in mind that I'm talking about the exclusive scenes with her, not the shared ones since they are for both.
Ah, so fem protag gets treated like a useless slut, while male protag is treated as a chad and gets all the girls. Now I get it.

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
I generally don't play this genre game, so it sat in my give it a try queue since forever. I have to say, I wish I tried it sooner. It's been fun so far. I fought my way through the Church's Mine Field in the Desert. Can't remember the name of the town now. Not after mapping the mine field anyway. That took FOREVER! I hope you can make use of it. The fastest way to go back after defeating the Minotaur, is to SAVE, then step on a mine. It sends you back to the start of the maze, which just happens to be the END of the maze on your return trip.

Mined Chapel Basement.png

LoL, I was scanning back a page or two and saw someone else did a rough sketch that could have saved me the time. Oh well. RotFLMAO. It's the Crypt of Ornesse, by the by.

fasefive said:

its been 2 years and the dev hasnt fixed this yet :cry:
I've run into at least a dozen of them so far, playing the female, just in Act I. I dare say there will be a goodly numbrer more for the male as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: T800

Neaaden

Sep 23, 2017
Save Full Galery?
Any full save will only get you to the 4.8 version of the Gallery. Unfortunately this mess of a team is in this weird loop of trying to get Arenus out ..maybe? Then just adding Roundscape content to keep people busy.

Once Arenus is released that's when they said they'd look into fixing bugs for things like the Gallery. TBH, an abandoned tag needs to be put up for the Gallery MOD, its WAS a mod, it is now a feature of the game.

Oct 8, 2018
Btw, where are the save files? After 3.14.0 they seemgly are in a different place now, before I just put the toa.data folder together with the Java.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Congrats to the devs,I really liked the combat and graphics but there are few things i dont understand why change characters faces in different scenes and why cant you just add an in-game walkthrough(i heard game is finished so please devs just spend some time for an useful thing) i mean look at the treasure of nadia it gives tips about quests... i wanted a different story and tried this game,now im just walking around trying to find a quest for 2 hours(with using guide lmao),I heard some people not even touching this game because its so complicated

iganasuK

Jul 16, 2018
Is there a date for the last update of the game? Wondering if i should download this version now to see the new things or wait...

Jul 5, 2020
Can someone help please? i recently installed a new antivirus and it apparently deleted some rpg game files and re downloading 4gb is a pain in the ass, would anyone share the dll and other stuff that goes here?(i have everything else i'm just missing the app and the dll files) 1636328422513.png

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes