Mystafan

Aug 24, 2020
I believe that possible ONLY if you choose paladin as an origin.
i know, i started with the templar Origin, busted Beatrice out from hell and collected the tears from the only pure woman in the game but have no idea how to use the damn thing. Tried talking to the Succubus and then tried talking to Beatrice, but the quest just dont move forward.
[/QUOTE]
you need to be in act 2

Reactions: T800

sipeS

Oct 3, 2020
Is there anyway to unglitch The Lizagonians mission, I'm pretty sure its glitching me from getting into act 3? This is getting out of hand, theres multiple missions that seem to be blocked from getting through in the game.

clelag

Jun 16, 2018
i know, i started with the templar Origin, busted Beatrice out from hell and collected the tears from the only pure woman in the game but have no idea how to use the damn thing. Tried talking to the Succubus and then tried talking to Beatrice, but the quest just dont move forward.
you need to be in act 2
[/QUOTE]
Ah, that might explain things. Still in act one.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
How do I get them?

The nun is in a church and gives no option to anything, when you find her at the beginning she only lets you see her how she fucks with a horse and does not give option to save her: S

The elf who accompanies you, has already passed the 16 points of affection and the event is not triggered to get her pregnant, how many points do you need?

1636510596402.png 1636510613736.png

Last edited:

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
How do I get them?

The nun is in a church and gives no option to anything, when you find her at the beginning she only lets you see her how she fucks with a horse and does not give option to save her: S

The elf who accompanies you, has already passed the 16 points of affection and the event is not triggered to get her pregnant, how many points do you need?

View attachment 1493243 View attachment 1493246
to save glinda you have to complete her quest on act 1 then search for her near to slinsk after the destruction of oakshire

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
to save glinda you have to complete her quest on act 1 then search for her near to slinsk after the destruction of oakshire

If she's in church, does that mean he saved? The truth is that a week ago that I started playing, I don't remember what mission I had to do with her, and about the elf companion, do you know how many points of affection it takes to get her pregnant?

Last edited:

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I've seen there is a pregnancy mechanics for the MC but without "spoilers" is the MC able to get pregnant from any of the futa/trans companions or only from male npc's?

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
The brothel is a bit too buggy. The debtors are all in summeredge despite the courtezan mentioning all other places. The madame is bugged aswell.

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
What would you say is the best class for the MC ? Im using Guardian for the survivavility. Is there a special weapon for corrupt characters? (It hurts not being able to get the sword in the tree...)

Also i killed the guy blocking the way to slink but the bridge is ruined and i talked with everyone in oakshire but no one offers to fix it...

Last edited:

clelag

Jun 16, 2018
What would you say is the best class for the MC ? Im using Guardian for the survivavility. Is there a special weapon for corrupt characters? (It hurts not being able to get the sword in the tree...)

Also i killed the guy blocking the way to slink but the bridge is ruined and i talked with everyone in oakshire but no one offers to fix it...
Personally i'm partial to Paladin that deals hight damage, get decent health and armour and when unlocking the dual wield perk can dual wield greatswords.

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020

Guardian is a great class. At least I like it a lot. As for weapons, I never played corrupt so, but yeah that weapon on the tree is like a beast to have early on. For the bridge, you go to the blacksmith and talk to him. If you helped him before he'll do it for free for you. He's the bald guy asking for help to search for a ring if I remember correctly that you can give it to him or steal it, etc. After that, he'll be in his smith when you go there.
If you can't get the bridge fixed, there's another path, near the church you'll see a cave, go through there. Just grab a pickaxe inside there to unlock the way.

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Doesnt Corrupt unlock a lot of more h scenes? and there is a companion that you can only get if you have more than 15 corrupt right?

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
Doesnt Corrupt unlock a lot of more h scenes? and there is a companion that you can only get if you have more than 15 corrupt right?
Not exactly, corrupt will add some more lewd to the existing scenes and changes your companions' personality to always worst in my opinion, but that's it for what I could check. Ah, yes, I think the only corrupt extra scene I've seen so far (unlocked gallery) is by forcing yourself on farm mom if she keeps working as whore and only if you play with male protag.

As for Xyless, you can have her as non-corrupt, you can enslave her instead of freeing her when she asks. yeah, seems very corrupt, but the funny fact is that if you keep being nice to her she'll fall for you eventually
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, she and the Succubus are the best girls, especially for Fem protag. And Xyless is even better because she will be an overprotective loving sub girl that only cares for the protag, no one else. So unless you force her, she won't even fuck or have interest in anything or anyone else. They kinda could let me give her room back on for a non-corrupt path too tbh. Who knows they add such an option in the golden patch.

Reactions: T800

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Great! i prefer good playthroughs anyway. But what about scenes like Merediths Anal scenes? Arent they corruption only? (is there a way to increase her corruption without increasing mine? )

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes