meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
it is so crazy how big of a thread this is and no one shared a save file lmao. I got one but ngl gallery is bugged af.

and the art is not consistant at all not sure why the hype?

Anyways, good luck to the devs

• Angry
Reactions: Retromancer

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
it is so crazy how big of a thread this is
No, what's "crazy" is all the idiots who think they're the first ones to ask a question, a dozen or so times after that question was already asked, and answered.
The same for people asking for save files.

All the repeated questions/requests/topics from said idiots, bloats the thread so it gets to be as big as it is, and this thread isn't even at 1000 pages yet... There are others well over a thousand pages, primarily due to that exact stupidity, including you.

and no one shared a save file lmao.
Well, that's just blatantly untrue.

Just from doing a simple search with the word "save", I found this post of someone sharing their save, in only the first page of results.
There's also this one a few results below, still on the first page.

They're pretty far down the first page of results, because of all the times that one word, "save" is mentioned in 601 pages of this thread, including this post.

shimery

Oct 7, 2021
Hello it seem that my quest journal is bugged i have 15sidequest and new quest dosen't add to the list? is there a way to delete finished sidequest? because it seem to be stuck at 15

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
Hello it seem that my quest journal is bugged i have 15sidequest and new quest dosen't add to the list? is there a way to delete finished sidequest? because it seem to be stuck at 15
It's a bug I think there's no fix yet. You can keep getting side quests and doing them, you just won't have them on the journal, which is annoying AF since you won't be able to see the objectives, etc.

Reactions: remy1205

BeveHan

Feb 4, 2019
Hey, does someone know how to complete the "Cure Beatrice"-Quest? I already have the pure Tears from the the nun in Summeredge... but there are no further interactions with Succubus nor Beatrice. Am I missing something, or do I need to move to act II?

Last edited:

Bobdermeister

Nov 19, 2018
Hey, does someone know how to complete the "Cure Beatrice"-Quest? I already have the pure Tears from the the nun in Summeredge... but there are no further interactions with Succubus nor Beatrice. Am I missing something, or do I need to move to act II?
You need to move on to act II first. Progress was stuck for me as well, but I've been able to continue after the end of act I.

alphared2319

Aug 2, 2019
Hey, I"m stuck at the part where you have to go to the town after oakshire. I beat the bandit at the bridge. It says the bridge needs to be repaired. When I go to the blacksmith the option isn't there, it just goes to his store. Is this a glitch?

jazzz2asss

Apr 6, 2018
used the search function but couldn't find what I was looking for, so please answer.. Can I still hire the farm mom in the brothel if i chose not to use her in slinsk act 1 "corruption" and instead waited for her later scenes "pure"???

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So has anyone else seen the ghost girl at whitemoon castle where the succubus is or was it just me who saw it, does anyone else have a problem with the side quest for the paladin it says I completed it but when I leave the room the exclamation point is still there

Last edited:

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
So has anyone else seen the ghost girl at whitemoon castle where the succubus is or was it just me who saw it, does anyone else have a problem with the side quest for the paladin it says I completed it but when I leave the room the exclamation point is still there
yes the ghost girl exist but the storyline only for female MC. About that exclamation point thing, i have the same problem as well, i think its a bug. Well as long Quest is finished, its probably nothing i guess.

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
used the search function but couldn't find what I was looking for, so please answer.. Can I still hire the farm mom in the brothel if i chose not to use her in slinsk act 1 "corruption" and instead waited for her later scenes "pure"???
no you cant hire your mom if you didnt use her. The walkthrough say so. To be honest its kinda stupid farm mom just stay in the apartmen instead staying in the freaking castle, got plenty of room for farm mom and siblings.

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
It's a bug I think there's no fix yet. You can keep getting side quests and doing them, you just won't have them on the journal, which is annoying AF since you won't be able to see the objectives, etc.
this... i hate this so much and the stupid RPGM walk or run options (who wants WALK the whole map). I wish we can see ACTIVE quest first then COMPLETED and ALL quest.

jazzz2asss

Apr 6, 2018
no you cant hire your mom if you didnt use her. The walkthrough say so. To be honest its kinda stupid farm mom just stay in the apartmen instead staying in the freaking castle, got plenty of room for farm mom and siblings.
Thanks!!! It is kinda stupid guess I'm gonna have to start from the beginning

Akssha

Jun 4, 2019
Help guys I can't find carys for "Cure for Seren" quest. I have walked all around north plaza but haven't got the required cutscene. Also, when i checked my quest log, i found out that the quest log does not show the "Mysterious Note" quest in either the completed section or the failed section (I have completed the quest and was nice to carys). Is this a bug or do I need to trigger something before the cutscene?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes