Ragna00000

Mar 18, 2019
be always nice to her, don't try to grab her boobs after you finish her quest, and don't use the dialogue on why she's lonely, etc. Only use the first two dialogues when at dinner. After that leave and come back, you'll follow her to see her son, then leave again, and come back, talk to her, admit you followed her, and be nice, never pushing, she will be drunk and will have the first scene with you. Then just leave for a while and come back for the last scene.

The secret is being nice, and wait until she makes her move on you.
Thanks it's been like 2 or 3 years since i last played this.

Reactions: Avakao

mcmng

May 19, 2020
be always nice to her, don't try to grab her boobs after you finish her quest, and don't use the dialogue on why she's lonely, etc. Only use the first two dialogues when at dinner. After that leave and come back, you'll follow her to see her son, then leave again, and come back, talk to her, admit you followed her, and be nice, never pushing, she will be drunk and will have the first scene with you. Then just leave for a while and come back for the last scene.

The secret is being nice, and wait until she makes her move on you.
there is a groping scene with a positive outcome, you have to pick the right dialog option before accepting the quest for fetching the ingredients for the soup or whatever dish she cooks in that scene.

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
there is a groping scene with a positive outcome, you have to pick the right dialog option before accepting the quest for fetching the ingredients for the soup or whatever dish she cooks in that scene.
Oho, good to know, but I tried once even being super gentle on my dialogues and nice to her and got the angry reaction (which makes sense). Also, yeah I felt kinda a creepy by even trying it regardless, so I decided to never do it again anyway :whistle:

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
its been 2 years and the dev hasnt fixed this yet :cry:
You should be able to work around it using this:
Bash:
dd if=/dev/zero of=case_insensitive_ext4.img bs=1 count=0 seek=10G
mkfs.ext4 -O casefold case_insensitive_ext4.img
sudo mount case_insensitive_ext4.img /mnt
sudo mkdir /mnt/case_insensitive
sudo chown youruser:youruser /mnt/case_insensitive
chattr +F /mnt/case_insensitive
Then put the game directory inside the case_insensitive one. Obviously you can mount this wherever you like, somewhere in your home directory even.
Know what you're doing with mounts and remember to umount it when necessary. This requires kernel 5.2 or higher.
I'm making a 10G sparse image file here but you can tweak to your liking (sparse means it won't actually use the space until it gets filled).

Reactions: rrxm and fasefive

jj4920

Jun 1, 2020
It's not on the main page. Here is Patchnotes.
  • Tishtyra Companion Quest
    A new companion quest featuring Tishtyra. The quest requires high affection to trigger during Act 3. Includes new erotic scenes for both genders. The CG Scene features two possible paths for male PC's.
  • Clawyn's Date
    A new encounter where you can invite Clawyn to a date. Features a new erotic scene for both genders. The Female Gender version includes some highly requested Futa Content.
  • Emek's Rest Visit
    Jerrah and Jenda both visit the Castle during Act 3 if you've completed Emek's Rest. Features new erotic scenes for both genders. One Erotic Scene has two different versions.
  • Decisions and Consequences
    We added a few more dialogue branches and decisions to the ending of Vesper's Booty to allow consistent roleplaying. We've also added a way to save Sandra during her Sidequest in Summeredge.

And a few smaller bug fixes and typo fixes...
https://f95zone.to/threads/roundscape-adorevia-v5-7b-arvus-games.466/page-589#post-6456063

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Thanks but why doesn't the developer do this then every Linux user doesn't have to do it for every version released?
Because they either just don't care about Linux users or recognize that if they don't fix the problems they've caused the users will do it themselves so why bother. It's not as if the game has an official Linux release either, you have to install Linux's nwjs build yourself to play it (or use Wine).
It would be nice if developers could recognize something as simple as case sensitivity though.

blablabblab

Mar 25, 2020
I have this one if it helps. just click the gallery then select a character and click the skull on the top to unlock all. Or at least all that is available in here. female character Farmer. But will show the male farmer gallery as well.
what version is that save on, cos it isn't appearing on 5.7b

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes