skyfire777

Mar 28, 2018
Ran into a bug: I bought the samurai class and now I can't open the demon girl's valor shop. Anybody know what's up?

simon belmon

Jul 3, 2017
  • Emek's Rest Visit
    Jerrah and Jenda both visit the Castle during Act 3 if you've completed Emek's Rest. Features new erotic scenes for both genders. One Erotic Scene has two different versions.
I am not seeing how to trigger this event. I definitely have all of Emek's Rest done. Is there a special place in the castle i need to go to trigger it?

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Tried this a long time ago. While i mostly liked the adventure, i was massively turned off by some of the art, although some rare ones were good. The inconsistency ruined my immersion and by extension my enjoyment of the game.
So my question is, is it any better now ? Looks like it from the pics in the original post.

Reactions: Howdo

Risax

Nov 15, 2017
So, in 5.0 Meredith left because my character was a dick, but I pretty much immediately re-recruited her in her shop in Oakshire. But she's never popping up in her room in the castle again? I already saved, so if there's no way to fix that I guess I'm stuck.

Aug 27, 2017
So, in 5.0 Meredith left because my character was a dick, but I pretty much immediately re-recruited her in her shop in Oakshire. But she's never popping up in her room in the castle again? I already saved, so if there's no way to fix that I guess I'm stuck.
she can left? :unsure: still, do u try newest versions? coz sometime ago she disappeared in act 2 so i can't talk w/ her. but in the later versions that bug was fixed

Reactions: Risax
Apr 27, 2017
Man I've searched the whole thread but I can't get Clawyn impregnation scene, I've met her in the room after accepting to start a family, she's said she'll stop taking the anti-pregnancy potions, the room has a "Q" over it but nothing happens. I've tried re-entering the area a fair few times now from the town but no dice. Anyone got any clues? Is there a switch or variable or something that I can mess with? In another save she jumps for joy and says she's pregnant - is that the scene are there actual impregnation CGs?

dongdong42069

Oct 11, 2020
I'm on the quest "a moment of peace", where I'm supposed to sleep in my castle and talk to eyilas. However, whenever I talk to her, I wake up in slinsk, and the guide says I'm supposed to wake up in the throne room. And whenever I sleep in my own room it does the same cutscene again. Anyone know a fix/skip?

Last edited:

Risax

Nov 15, 2017
she can left? :unsure: still, do u try newest versions? coz sometime ago she disappeared in act 2 so i can't talk w/ her. but in the later versions that bug was fixed
Yeah, I was playing the newest version when I wrote my question but her house in the Castle is still empty. She is still in my party and engages in some events, though. Just can't seem to access her solo stuff.

Aug 27, 2017
anyone know how to solve the puzzel in Cinkahn to free the dragon
1-2-1-3, it's on the floor upper room
I'm on the quest "a moment of peace", where I'm supposed to sleep in my castle and talk to eyilas. However, whenever I talk to her, I wake up in slinsk, and the guide says I'm supposed to wake up in the throne room. And whenever I sleep in my own room it does the same cutscene again. Anyone know a fix/skip?
try to go novos inn or talk w/ orc that comes in castle or summeredge lankin quarter, i don't remember what exactly, u just need to find next trigger in quest. check walkthrough mb)
Yeah, I was playing the newest version when I wrote my question but her house in the Castle is still empty. She is still in my party and engages in some events, though. Just can't seem to access her solo stuff.
uh i dunno, mb she just deeper in her house? :D also upload ur saves with global file, let's check it

Reactions: T800

dk900

Dec 29, 2017
How i unhide the image folder. I set the option of the explorer yh show the hidden folder but nothing happens.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes