Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wasn't saying it was bad but rather it might make content issues for them since to my knowledge, the girls all have their own paths.
They do but it has been in development a looooooo .... oooooooong time so i'm hoping they will have the content thing down.

I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt until I see it for myself for now.

That said it would still be the same if you had all 3 girls at once, they would still need individual storylines so breaking it up shouldn't be a problem....... she says, without much confidence.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
Is there any plans or at least rumors about saving Vesunna from demons without sacrificing what's left of the town for it? Sandra being made saveable gives me hope.

ajax3695

Jul 4, 2020
Since it has been a while since I played, is there no new way to view newly added scenes after seeing them once? I know the gallery hasn't been touched sin 4.8, but beyond that I'm completely in the dark.

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Personally, I find Arenus to be pretty much an overhyped disappointment. While the movement system is interesting, I think the rest of the gameplay is going to be too obnoxious to take care off each day.

The three girl plan they have might raise a lot of issues as well.

I don't really think that Roundscape really was that great either, they went far too much with the bland protagonist in comparison to the companions in my opinion.
Not that the companions are that much better. The one i feel for most is Tish, and that's because i really wanna choke her.

The only one that's deeper than a puddle, and also likeable, is the sister.

croPath

May 10, 2017
is it me or is the gallery more broken this version, feels like scenes that worked fine no longer are even unlockable

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Someone knows if it's a bug, but ... I think there is a bug: "Emek Rest", in the hut or we could have a scene with the daughter of chef Minotaur and his mother, I am entitled to a scene that crashes the game and finished on a black screen or my character speaks with the two women who are pregnant. The problem is that I play a man, not a woman.

Another question: Does anyone know how we can have the new scenes with the two females Minotaurus if we are in the last act of the game? This is my case, I only have to defeat the final boss.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
templar, and technically there is no best start. Templar is considered the best class by some though.
Yeah, like I said though, I'm not really interested in how "strong" the class is, more if the other starts had more interesting characters and story than the templar start, which I remember feeling kinda dull. I know it is a subjective question, but people can usually tell if one route feels more underdeveloped in a game than others and I wanted to know if I just had bad luck and picked the start that had the least effort put into it.
farm or noble if u want some incest w/ mom (mostly farm). also every start has it's own quest somewhere ingame
Cool, sounds interesting, will probably try the farm start then, thank you.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Male protagonist for a vanilla experience. Female protagonist for everything else.

Also search the thread next time, this has been answered several times already. ;)

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
Yeah, like I said though, I'm not really interested in how "strong" the class is, more if the other starts had more interesting characters and story than the templar start, which I remember feeling kinda dull. I know it is a subjective question, but people can usually tell if one route feels more underdeveloped in a game than others and I wanted to know if I just had bad luck and picked the start that had the least effort put into it.
There is no "routes". Aside from the intro, there's not much difference storywise. The only truly meaningfull difference, that I'm aware of, is that farmer and noble can fuck their mum while other classes can't, aside from that there's only one or two unique side quests and scenes for each class.
Just search through the walkthrough which class has the biggest amount of unique content or which class's content appeals to you the most.

Reactions: manscout

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017

Cool, sounds interesting, will probably try the farm start then, thank you.
I'm going to be honest with you... I didn't care for any of the origins. None of them were long enough or developed enough for me to give a damn about anyone who died in them... content... I mostly stick to templar because of class... I know others have incest and stuff like that in them "I played noble and thief origins but barely remember them" but since I find incest a boring and overused fetish I just stopped looking.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Farmer gets to fuck their mother and, depending on gender, join her along wither MC's sister Kat doing some prostitution.

Noble gets to bang their mother and can have a 3some with her and Tish later on.

Templar can rescue the demon woman from the hell dimension they open the portal too, she's the women from the start of the Templar origin that's been transformed.

Thief gets a BDSM scene.

Soldier gets to fuck twins, twins are male and female not both same gender.

There is also some flavour text throughout but nothing huge. Farmer has the most content with the mother and her prostitution. If you get her to stop you have to keep her happy sexually. She will also visit the castle.

All origins get the sister companion so all have access to incest. She doesn't appear until later in the game though, Katelyn for those that wonder.

Male is by far the most vanilla route although a lot of the women have the option to fuck others, some of it unavoidable, so don't be expecting a harem just for you. You can pick 1 to marry at the end, the rest go their own way.

Female has a shit ton of kinks from monster gangbang to beastiality to pregnancy fetish. Emek's rest gets a HUGE pregnancy scene that is both full of cock and one of the most romantic things i've seen in the game.

Clawyn is the best companion to go for if you want a more romantic relationship with a near fully faithful girl. I say near fully because she is involved in a couple of 3somes with the MC and Tish ... and I think Ruk Ruk if I remember rightly.

Meredith is the worst option to go for. While she is sweet as cake she is also horny as fuck and takes dick like it's going out of fashion. Even Ruk Ruk gets less cock than her and she is up for pretty much everything.

The only companion close to Meredith on the horny scale is Succubus but, well, she's a Succubus. Fucking all the things is kinda what they do.

Tish gets around but not much.

There are some girls that only fuck the MC but not companions. Some, like the castle maid, you can get pregnant.

You can also turn Zent into a girl for 1 scene and bone him.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes