Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
At the end you can pick one of the companions to marry depending on your gender
Male can marry Clawyn, Ruksana, Tish, or Meredith
Female can marry uhh I think Clawyn, Zent, Carys, Tish, and maybe like Meredith and Ruksana? (I haven't ever finished the game as female so I'm not quite sure).

I always use the mouse for controls; only buttons you need to use are the left and right click.
Unfortunatly as a female mc good ending I had no option to marry carys or clawyn only two the female could mary was Tish or Meredith but carys only had I love you in her dialogue not sure why.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Hey, I have been having couple bugs in Xas. First the quest in the Xas museum, I cant see the quest in the menu after i talk with the spirit but i still have indicator, after that, i found both alcohol in front of the museum and behind the self, it pop up "quest completed" but there still nothing happens when i click the spirit, is that suppose to be it?. I just gave up and went to different place, in the east room, after i leave it, it will trigger event with the elf princess rina and have new quest but still no new quest in the menu.
Half of the quest mainly just side quest don't show up in my log.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Games looks cool and I want to give a try but after reading this thread and reviews it seems like playing a male MC is only an option if your just a huge fan of being a NTR loving super cuck.

Besides that...

...My question would be is there any differences between male and female MC as far as the other elements of the game is concerned?
I won't make sweeping statements because the game is all over the place and fairly buggy, but you can avoid most if not all scenes between any of the girls and other people, the game is just rather inconsistent between the implication being if you truly blocked anything from happening, or if you just chose to not see it (but I think it leans more towards the first). The game for the vast majority does not give NTR vibes, your allies are not your harem and you don't really get into any serious relationships until the post-game section.

The bigger issue with the game is that there are no proper "pure romance" routes, even for characters you'd expect it like Meredith. Basically both the devs and the patrons were really into the idea of their big tit cleric getting corrupted and fucked by absolutely everything, so even if you use the game's systems to keep her as un-corrupted as possible, you can still easily run into scenes like she sleeping with horses, aliens, and other party members. Bottom-line is that if you are more into harem dynamics or having the girl all to yourself, then you don't really get to pick whoever you want or to romance everyone, I think Clawyn is probably the only girl that doesn't sleep around almost no matter what.

Also main difference between Male MC and Female MC is that Male MC gets more content with the party members, including fully implemented pregnancy content for most of them. While Female MC doesn't get to impregnate her companions, but she gets more scenes with minor characters in the themes of beastiality and gangbangs, she can also get pregnant, but again, only to minor NPCs.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
As someone who despises NTR I enjoyed this game a lot when I first played it, many years ago now. It may have had something to do with it being one of if not the first game I played from here though, it just didn't give that vibe. Perhaps I will think differently when I replay it (waiting for 6.0 final).

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
As someone who despises NTR I enjoyed this game a lot when I first played it, many years ago now. It may have had something to do with it being one of if not the first game I played from here though, it just didn't give that vibe. Perhaps I will think differently when I replay it (waiting for 6.0 final).
I also said it doesn't give NTR vibes for the vast majority of it (right now I can only think of Carys' little sister with the minotaur blacksmith and some of Meredith's things that give those vibes), but some people are really broad with how they define "ntr" and/or "cheating".

It honestly feels like some people will treat any game that isn't either 100% pure romance OR 100% obedient harem dynamics as being an NTR game.

• Angry
Reactions: Candy_L and Alfre4u

SemyonPutin

Nov 3, 2017
Thanks for the response.

This whole game just sounds completely awful... To bad cause it looks good just not into cuckery so ill just keep searching...

Also surprised no NTR tag here to inform new players what to expect.
This game is literally "protected" from receiving the NTR tag by staff regardless of its content. That's it.

Reactions: Alfre4u

SemyonPutin

Nov 3, 2017
I also said it doesn't give NTR vibes for the vast majority of it (right now I can only think of Carys' little sister with the minotaur blacksmith and some of Meredith's things that give those vibes), but some people are really broad with how they define "ntr" and/or "cheating".

It honestly feels like some people will treat any game that isn't either 100% pure romance OR 100% obedient harem dynamics as being an NTR game.
Basically saying yes there is NTR but it's not all NTR so none of it is. Then the usual excuse about NTR complaints being overblown despite admitting it exists in the game.

Reactions: Icy Frost

XDrakekingX

Nov 22, 2021
Thanks alot my friend. Even if you just kill shoted my last dash of hope to play said games on my Android platforms. Lol
Your feedback and knowledge is refreshing and much appreciated.
Works on Android fine. Just have a good tablet or phone. But it's not updated to the newest

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
The game deserves the NTR tag though, at least for that event where Xyless summons I don't remember what monster and she fucks him in front of you - despite you having already accepted to be her king consort.

I mean, sure, we can discuss if aliens molesting Clawyn or double-teaming Meredith, Katelyn (?) mating with wolves, Ruksana fucking her uncle... is cuckolding or not.
But that Xyless' event has been definitely tailored for NTR lovers.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I've read that the female mc can get pregnant from a npc named ameliandra of cinkahn and that name don't sound like a name of a male/man so I am guessing ameliandra is a trans or a female that uses a spell to grow a male genitals to get the female mc pregnant?

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
New player here trying out the game using Joiplay. Any tips or advice about how to better optimize the game in an Android phone? It is getting kind of laggy/choppy when I'm moving around the world.

Also, any advice about the starting origin of your character? Like does it have benefits or something later in the game or is it just flavor text?

Lastly, you can avoid certain scenes from happening right? I was wondering if I could just play the game without seeing any sexual things happening.

P.S: If you have game recommendations that can be played in the Android phone with good combat/gameplay and story. That would be great! I've been burnt out playing too many games with H-scenes and sexual things. Just want some good ol RPG to play that makes me happy. Thanks in advance!

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Basically saying yes there is NTR but it's not all NTR so none of it is. Then the usual excuse about NTR complaints being overblown despite admitting it exists in the game.
I'm not against the game having an NTR tag. I'm against calling it an "NTR game" when no more than half a dozen h-scenes in the game are written for that fetish in a game that has well over 300 h-scenes. That's very disingenous for both the people that are looking for NTR games and the people that want to avoid those.

But sure, if you want to call having any nuance and being informative an "excuse", then yeah the other 99% of the game really doesn't matter and it was all just for the sake of baiting you into a false sense of security so the devs could cuck you with those 5-ish scenes anyone can hardly remember, not at all an overblown complaint.

LordTuskar

Apr 26, 2017
I believe that vndb has a great tag system. Each tag is defined good, such as ntr, that there are 3 type of them. Netori and netorase have separate tags. And each tag has it score, that defines how much of it is present in the game. So this would be tagged ntr 1 out of 10 for an example, or who ever can calculate its value should correct me. A lot of people here are complaining about the unnecessary stuff...

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I'm not against the game having an NTR tag. I'm against calling it an "NTR game" when no more than half a dozen h-scenes in the game are written for that fetish in a game that has well over 300 h-scenes. That's very disingenous for both the people that are looking for NTR games and the people that want to avoid those.
Because of this I generally end up searching threads for mentions of NTR whenever the tag is present for more context, often it's a side scene or may even be completely avoidable.

Reactions: kajidiablo
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes