Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I am on the quest in act 1 anwsers but after defeating the beast and bandit the bridge is bronken to slink I've read that the blacksmith fixes it but he has no dialogue about the bridge only opens his shop so how do we get to slink? And i've finished the castle and can not find the cave for the orcs in finding answers I am getting annoyed and about to give up playing this game.

Last edited:

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
If you gave him his ring he'll repair the bridge for you.
Yes I've just found this out my problem was that I was following a half completed walkthrough that is shown on the wiki and got confused but another problem arose but just a small problem that don't seem to bother me but some quests never show up in the quest log even though it does say that I've picked up on the quest for an example the naga's quest on veralia near the shore her quest don't show up in the quest-log plus many other side quests never show up in the log.

Das Ras

Jun 8, 2017
I am guessing either all body armor is worthless or only male mc can wear them?
There are different types of body armor that can be worn by different classes, so basically meredith isn't gonna be wearing anything other than light armor and Galhart or whatever the dwarf dude's name is is only gonna be wearing heavy armor.

Based on your class you wear different types of armor, and there is something in the skill tree in your castle that allows you to wear medium type always I believe.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I guess this game really is broken, the paladin's pledge the nature spirit never shows up the only thing that happends is my mc glows a few times but I doubt anyone will answer my post like most of my posts that I reported issues went unanswered.

clelag

Jun 16, 2018
I guess this game really is broken, the paladin's pledge the nature spirit never shows up the only thing that happends is my mc glows a few times but I doubt anyone will answer my post like most of my posts that I reported issues went unanswered.
Are you sure you follow the exact path according to the map you get from the paladin?

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Are you sure you follow the exact path according to the map you get from the paladin?
Yes and exactly the walkthrough even shows the picture right where she is but ingame she is not also the quest stonehammer I completed everything uptil where it saying find jenda in emek's rest but she is no where to be found so another broken quest? I gave up on that one as well temporarily until someone knows of a fix and no loading a saved game don't fix it I've tried.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Hi! Oakshire aside, what quests you must start (or what characters you must meet) before ending Act I? I think I've read something about someone in Summeredge, but I could be mistaken.
If you gave him his ring he'll repair the bridge for you.
I kept the ring with me. Having unlocked the Empathy perk, I played the compassion card (something like "Please, the town needs it") and he fixed the bridge anyway. Just in case someone wants to go full corrupted.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2020
I'd just wait till the gold patch drops it's a massive bug fix. hopefully fixes the bugs you have found as well as the ones I've run into.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I'd just wait till the gold patch drops it's a massive bug fix. hopefully fixes the bugs you have found as well as the ones I've run into.
Another issue but not the issue is too small to be a problem: more then some side quests that I run into never show up on my ingame quest log but in the middle of the screen it does show the quest name or if I complete the hidden side quests in the middle of the screen it does show quest completed so I am guessing side quests not showing up in quest-log is another bug? oh and the wiki and walkthroughs are the worst it's missing too much. but the wiki is much worse,(edit) and another bug arose: after defeating murkhal the main story quest wont update I am now in chapter 3 and still it's saying defeat murkhal also all of the hunt the relics quest don't complete even though I've fouind all relics in chapter 2 a new hope wont complete yet all parts of this quest are all in green. not surre why the game broke, None of the main story quests from chapter 3 is showing up in the quest-log well only one did but after completion of that part of the quest I have no clue on how to proceed,Pregnancy system don't even work for the female mc.

Last edited:

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
Can the female MC get pregnant from carys or tishtrya or is the pragnancy for the female MC worthless?
basically worthless. Only male protag gets good use of it since he can impregnate almost every companion. But unsurprisingly for fem MC is just shit options. And no, as far I know and searched about it, no companions can impregnate the fem protag.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
basically worthless. Only male protag gets good use of it since he can impregnate almost every companion. But unsurprisingly for fem MC is just shit options. And no, as far I know and searched about it, no companions can impregnate the fem protag.
Well atleast there is one good thing I've read at the ending the female MC gets to marry one of her companions as playing female MC my fav is carys the as the wiki reads hi gender is shemale furry but it would be better if carys could knock up female MC that and marridge would make the carys and female MC ending the perfect happy ending.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
There is another game I've played that had the evil skull guy roderick he has the same skull staff and wings apperance in this game but he was a companion npc of the evil faction but I forget the name of it now it was a yuri magical girl theme it was called something like resolute or absolute and part of the name was reborn or something the main mc yuri had an incest like relationship with her aunt and her aunt was working with the evil faction I think the game was on this site.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I've found two orange flowers that can't be interacted with in veralia so does anyone know where in Veralia I can find a xenia flower? Still my posts like this one goes unanswered this is why I hate posting shit.

Last edited:

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Good news is they have a scene semi implemented for her already, so it probably will be in the next update or the one that's not emek's rest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I'm planning on finishing the final content update for the guide this sunday or monday, but I'm still missing some data to get it all, any help finding them is appreciated:

- xenia flower
- elven necklace
- cuddle toy
- ancient gloves
- assassin class (got the last two, but can't remember were)
Unfortunatly I can not find the xenia flower anywhere in the town of veralia I've only found two of the same orange flowers in this town but they are just decor they can't be interacted with.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes