grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
I have stumbled upon a scene I could neither recall, nore find on the web:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am not at all sure this is AI-made though. Its not half-bad, and even the glint does look kinda duller than what Stable Diffusion likes to draw.

Any ideas, fellas?
I spy 6 fingers on new girls hands. I'm pretty sure this is new too though and hints at other Tish scenes. not too bad but voyeur scenes are dime a dozen in this game.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Yeah, I'm relying on perks and forge items for my stats. Didn't care about stats I got from levels back then, wouldn't care about them now. In fact I am glad they made this change, since this means I can better control my stats and avoid overleveling.
Well, you certainly take more tactical approach than me.

glances at overpowered Rulwe with 1300 hp, 700+ damage and Warrior's Mark

Yeah, much more tactical.

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
Wait, so there is affection switch? I must admit, every time I pick her in my party, her affection instantly goes through the roof. Its quite easy to stack 5-10 affection points just from earliest interactions.
don't know if I'd go that far but I've never had her leave from that mission and I always grab pally since divine edict or whatever one shots 90% of the game. I figure her dipping is either a bug or someone who just didn't be smooth with her at the castle before that quest since I also get her to like 6-10 just from initial interactions.

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
Well spot. Though it could be cock-meat pocking between fingers:
u rite. looks like meat. I couldn't decide if this one was AI or not either, which is honestly a good thing in either case. the problem is the obviously lazy ones when the dev very well could have put more resources into them.

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
don't know if I'd go that far but I've never had her leave from that mission and I always grab pally since divine edict or whatever one shots 90% of the game. I figure her dipping is either a bug or someone who just didn't be smooth with her at the castle before that quest since I also get her to like 6-10 just from initial interactions.
Same, same. She is by far the easiest character to stack-up affection points, so its hella hard to have her at low affection at the chapel.

Though there is still an issue of her not saying she would leave you. Kinda odd to have such drastic option not highlighted. Besides, if I recall correctly her entire plot, she is in Adorevia specifically to observe Hero's journey. Double odd for someone with such motivation to leave party over that quest.

Still seems like a bug to me. Heck - that quest still stays at your quest log even if you fail at it. And planting seeds option still do not work if some people here are to be believed. All in all, this quest is one of the most bugged pieces of the game since forever.

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
If she was with you when you talked to the knight and completed the quest then no, she is gone for good. If she was in the party she will wait outside the church and ask you if you plan to go along with helping this God. If you say yes then she will leave, if you say no then as a thank you she will mind control the nuns and force them to have a orgy with you and her, but you lose out on the Paladin class. This is not a bug, it's a feature of the game from before, i kid you not. There are certain points in the game that if you havent played your cards right will cost you party members, Permanently. To avoid this lil pickle just leave the hoe out of your party when you pick up the quest, yes it is that easy. Add her back while you do the quest and then remove her again before you turn it in. Bada bing bada boom. Also sorry for your loss.
I want to punch the wall with how stupid the design decisions are. Thanks for the informative post. I started a new game now. I'll use the info you posted as I go.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Small odd detail - a single word "rest" highlighted in the dialogue like it is some place, item or person of interest. Perhaps, its due to Emek's rest being a place of interest in game and it somehow meddles with text? Or perhaps she just highlights that you need visit her after some time.

I have no idea. Just a weird little detail for you to see.
View attachment 2764752 Although I have no recollection of this detail exicting in previous versions.
Keep visiting her until she submits of course you'll need to leave and re-enter slinks when she gets tires

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Keep visiting her until she submits of course you'll need to leave and re-enter slinks when she gets tires
No-no, I know how it works, thank you. I just like to post my observations here. In this case, I have observed a small detail that makes little sense but its there nevertheless. Just a curio.

Last edited:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Another one:
Not a bad one. Glint is there, so are kinda vacant expressions, and black horse has weird cock on the 1st pic, like someone put a sock on it.

But other than that, I struggle to point out any other mistake.

P.S. Yes, that square on the 2nd pic stays all the time. Seems that text display is a bit bugged.

P.P.S. Shit, if you look closely you'll see that top of her vagina and horsecock melt together a bit. Still, this set isn't too terrible.

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
I'm stuck on the wizard origin....Rescued athame and when I talk to her at the castle about what happened to her and the conversation just keeps repeating the same thing after alec says he wants to talk tou you in private.
use save editor to change WizardQuest1Start from 50 to 55 too skip that part

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
People who are artists and earn a living from it are still against it, but I can understand the view of those who don't make art to take advantage of absurd prices

Because they spend months to create the arts and now they are witnessing a technology that does it faster....

But even though it's AI, people don't actually look for decent art in these AI.

The Person has to know how to be very specific with tags, descriptions of how he wants such a thing and have an extra headache to discover the negative prompts that remove the disfigurations and bizarre things that are generated in an AI without proper descriptions.

So while an Artist spends his time creating Art and shows that he does it because yes and yes because he likes it, but he also needs money to pay bills, live and etc.

AI is a good start for those people who have never been able to learn to draw or don't have that much time, but being forced to exercise their own construction of details and eventually even being able to help artists who suffer due to time and stress with their observations of details.

Both in the end will end up helping each other to improve after all.

(there are always people who abuse, but I don't even need to comment on that, right?)
This comment reminded me of Masquerade and how he ended up switching Dragon Ball Infinity/"Divine Adventure" to AI, not because he couldn't pay his artist but because the artist was always late/slow every update, fuck before AI he switched an entire game to 3D and rebooted it. I doubt that's the problem here but there are other issues than money that make devs go with AI

Reactions: sorasatomura
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes