Avelait

Jul 31, 2017
Question.

Does Mage has any origin related quest and/or scenes or am I just wasting my time?
Unless a lot of it is completely bugged and inaccessible, it looks like mage origin has quite a few new scenes. Granted, I'm just checking images in the "pictures" folder, so don't know if some of those scenes might be available to MC regardless of the origin.

Reactions: Vahn Solidor

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Returned into the game after long time I remember I was playing it prior glyphs were added.

Dunno if the whole leveling is a bug or a feature overall :ROFLMAO:

Thief and Soldier origin bonus is a joke 1 % to HP regen... Knight aggro is at 100 % I wanted to try play it but after I saw this and that Knight passive I think overrides your % to HP regen I decided to go with Templar.

The game honestly isn't that much harder than in the past maybe first hour or so right now it's kinda easier than in the past and I'm playing without Rulwe cause enemies doesn't seem to scale at all and even if they do they're influenced by the same rule that levels almost doesn't give them anything.

One question can I exchange glass coins somewhere or is it just sell item.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Another one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not a bad replacement at all. Funnily enough, it seems that AI have beaten an artist at expressions this time, while seemingly not making any noticeable mistakes.

Perhaps, I am once again show too much paranoia and this is in fact a work of a person, but it does not seem so to me.

Also, for some reason set of 2 pic was replaced by a singular. Given how there were very few changes between 1st and 2nd pics before, I can't call it a downgrade.

P.S. At the second glance, I've found something weird is happening with Hero's left foot. And he wears eastern-style shoes for some reason.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Returned into the game after long time I remember I was playing it prior glyphs were added.

Dunno if the whole leveling is a bug or a feature overall :ROFLMAO:

Thief and Soldier origin bonus is a joke 1 % to HP regen... Knight aggro is at 100 % I wanted to try play it but after I saw this and that Knight passive I think overrides your % to HP regen I decided to go with Templar.

The game honestly isn't that much harder than in the past maybe first hour or so right now it's kinda easier than in the past and I'm playing without Rulwe cause enemies doesn't seem to scale at all and even if they do they're influenced by the same rule that levels almost doesn't give them anything.

One question can I exchange glass coins somewhere or is it just sell item.
I think you'll find a use for glass coins somewhere later in game.

Reactions: Kohan54

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
anyone know the steps i need to take for the mayla ending?
Not yet found for what I can surmise from this thread. Devs showed an image of her to highlight her route, and that image clearly depicts her in Castle's dungeon. There was even a bookshelf in the background, one she asked for after spending some time in your captivity. Logically, it means that her route starts sometime after you capture her.

Last edited:

Vahn Solidor

Jun 12, 2017
Well, haven't completed myself her route cause usually i have positive orality but there is one thing. After having scene with Mayla when you come back to her she asks you to relase her and when you do she tells you about absorbing fragments of that dark god's soul. You can do that in Cinkham (or whatever its called ) Lady Anza, that wisp thingy in Dark Elves land and last boss (forgot his name ). He mentions that he knows what you're up to and that you played them all so i assume it's that route. But like i said, didn't finish it propably cause of positive morality so it's all i found. Maybe someone will check (deleted my end game save sadly)?

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
Not yet found for what I can surmise from this thread. Devs showed as an image of her to highlight her route, and that image clearly depicts her in Castle's dungeon. There was even a bookshelf in the background, one she asked for after spending some time in your captivity. Logically, it means that her route starts sometime after you capture her.
equal chance we just havnt found it yet or its bugged

Jan 20, 2022
thanks, already went on pure route so I'll mess with the switches and see if i can figure it out from there.
You mean in act 1 where you just say "if you want to quit this job I'll pay you"? Does that even have any scenes? I figured that was just the route to opt out of incest content

Vahn Solidor

Jun 12, 2017
You mean in act 1 where you just say "if you want to quit this job I'll pay you"? Does that even have any scenes? I figured that was just the route to opt out of incest content

When you convince her to quit in Act 1 then later in Act 2 she will mention that she want to go back to brothel. Convince her to be her only fuckboy and you're golden. Scenes are the same just with different dialogue.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
When you convince her to quit in Act 1 then later in Act 2 she will mention that she want to go back to brothel. Convince her to be her only fuckboy and you're golden. Scenes are the same just with different dialogue.
No, scenes are different. Same scenes with different dialogue would be if you corrupt her.

deathsurfer

Sep 2, 2018
frostvein flower, novos
glass shard, ornesse temple

Honestly, I wish there is a way to save both. For example, having succubus in your party (because she's so knowledgeable about demons) or being a warlock (you know, demonic magic expert) could offer a third solution. It's an even worse quandary than Sandra's.

IIRC just the succubus, also optionally meredith if her corruption is high enough.

On another note, does anyone know where all the mini-bosses in act 1 are? Also, does anyone know the location of 30 mysterious shards?
Where do i report the BUGS, should i also provide the saves?

Noszku

Jul 3, 2018
I tried the game before(was far from finishing it though) and I'm puzzled after seeing this far newer version. New menu background makes game barely readable, lack of contrast between background and ui makes it sometimes really hard to move around. UI's most important role is to allow user to easily and instinctively use app, old one was far better.

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
To be fair, noble mom was a massive whore from the get go. That's her main difference to the farmer mom.
that's cool but why all anal. warlock and boobs has this problem too. she gives tish and fucking goblins her pussy but you only get her shithole. it's lame.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes