Tougyo

Jun 25, 2018
Hey, having a problem with the brothel.

I got elle and bought a couple of upgrades, now when I ask veronica if i can do anything it doesn't show any text, and if i ask how business is going she says it's going great since we got the prelek (?). Anyone know how to fix this?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Hey, having a problem with the brothel.

I got elle and bought a couple of upgrades, now when I ask veronica if i can do anything it doesn't show any text, and if i ask how business is going she says it's going great since we got the prelek (?). Anyone know how to fix this?
I think you have to proceed the main plot a bit before returning to her.

Reactions: Tougyo

Tougyo

Jun 25, 2018
God the game is so buggy.
I tried to do the Rilke grope scene earlier but no matter what she always got mad, so i left to get the later scene instead. Come back later, see the son etc, go to her cabin to talk to her. No matter what I say she tells me she wants to be alone, kicks me out and leaves me a letter saying she couldn't "just let go of thrak" like i told her (i didnt??) and worst of all, somehow my game saved in the middle of this cutscene, so when i reload no matter what she leaves. Ugh. Anyone know if I can mess with her variables in a save editor or something?

Cezar8899

Feb 1, 2020
soooo i picked the brothel upgrade and chose not to use my compaions ... that save is a long time ago ... is there some way i can reenable the brothel content ? even if it is by using the online save editor or some other hacky way

feuerzeug

Jul 14, 2017
God the game is so buggy.
I tried to do the Rilke grope scene earlier but no matter what she always got mad, so i left to get the later scene instead. Come back later, see the son etc, go to her cabin to talk to her. No matter what I say she tells me she wants to be alone, kicks me out and leaves me a letter saying she couldn't "just let go of thrak" like i told her (i didnt??) and worst of all, somehow my game saved in the middle of this cutscene, so when i reload no matter what she leaves. Ugh. Anyone know if I can mess with her variables in a save editor or something?
I had the same Problem, its not bugged its just that after you completed the fetch quest you already need the right answer, which is "it was fairly hard to get them" or something along those lines.
I really wanted those scenes too so i just did every option while groping and such until i remembered you had the three options at the beginning too.
Hope that helps!

Flutewind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
IIRC, full gallery unlock.
Any idea how to do that in 6.1? Before gold patch it's the skull symbol, I'm not seeing anything like that in 6.1.

Also, the blood fight is insane. I stacked every single matk item I had (I had like 312 magic attack and ONE hp), barely managed to beat them with mystic/warlock build.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Now that's a new level of multitasking right there. Our butler Facis is so good at his job he spawned another copy of himself so he could do severals jobs at once. What would we do withouth him!
1689258170022.png

Flutewind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
Now that's a new level of multitasking right there. Our butler Facis is so good at his job he spawned another copy of himself so he could do severals jobs at once.
View attachment 2766726
In other games, this would be a minor bug that would be patched next update. In Roundscape Adorevia ... well, they didn't manage to patch the minor-but-annoying brothel debt bug, so my expectations are at rock bottom and beneath.

Avelait

Jul 31, 2017
Camilla is a pretty nice addition to the game. Kind of a shame that they added her in the very last content update though, I'd definitely like to see even more scenes with her.

Reactions: HornPlayer

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Another replacement artwork:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seemingly good. Can't find major issues from the first glance. Even her expressions are nice, if a bit bland - except the 4th pic, in which instead if enduring she looks protesting despite scene not being non-con.

Also, it is another example of re-draw adding new expressions. In the original set pictures 4 and 5 featured same expression, now they are different. Which is nice and welcome change.

Avelait

Jul 31, 2017
Another replacement artwork:
Seemingly good. Can't find major issues from the first glance. Even her expressions are nice, if a bit bland - except the 4th pic, in which instead if enduring she looks protesting despite scene not being non-con.

Also, it is another example of re-draw adding new expressions. In the original set pictures 4 and 5 featured same expression, now they are different. Which is nice and welcome change.
While AI replacement is indeed quite alright, the usual glossiness and soft lighting aside, the reasons behind why this art was chosen for "remastering" are kinda mystifying for me. The original is not bad, or even all that old, and it is made by the same artist who drew wast majority of the artworks for the game. Even the quality out if was about on par with the newest images introduced in this patch.

Reactions: omarmonir

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
While AI replacement is indeed quite alright, the usual glossiness and soft lighting aside, the reasons behind why this art was chosen for "remastering" are kinda mystifying for me. The original is not bad, or even all that old, and it is made by the same artist who drew wast majority of the artworks for the game. Even the quality out if was about on par with the newest images introduced in this patch.
There were some better artworks replaced, both before and now. I think its the result of their backers' votintg, but I don't know for sure.

Cezar8899

Feb 1, 2020
is there any other scene with sandra after you rescue her ? also is there any other interaction with adel the witch other than that quest ?

Tougyo

Jun 25, 2018
I had the same Problem, its not bugged its just that after you completed the fetch quest you already need the right answer, which is "it was fairly hard to get them" or something along those lines.
I really wanted those scenes too so i just did every option while groping and such until i remembered you had the three options at the beginning too.
Hope that helps!
I actually knew this and used that line at the start and it still didn't work. I've read elsewhere it's a bug that occurs if you visit her before you go to the Deep Woods and there doesn't seem to be a work around unfortunately.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes