GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Another one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not bad at all. A shame, however, is that replaced pictures were made in one of more unique styles. I like them very much and I think I prefer them over new pictures.

All in all, one of my favorite scenes. As well as one of the best replacements so far.

Last edited:

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
you can even get the farm mom pregnant? what the hell man. also realizing there are 0 scenes where you give carys the dick. getting real gay in here.

Chudi

Sep 12, 2017
Female playthrough is so broken that if i payed for game i would be outraged.

1. Paladin scene treats MC as male (despite claim that it was fixed in 6.1
2. Middle tent in Ruksana camp is not enterable at all
3. Uncle of Ruksana don't invite player for threesome (prolly again treated as male).

After last one i decided to fuck it and play no more. Pitty because i waited for ver 6 with exicement. Now gonna wait some more (if ever they gonna fix those).

Reactions: Omgoshnono

Nerkios

May 8, 2020
Magic attack based classes got totally screwed by this patch by the way, there are very few ways to increase magical damage, as opposed to physical

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
This is an excellent game with a lot of replay ability. It is similar to caliross. It has a better story. But the h content is not as good.

The new updates. I am not a fan of some of the changes. I don’t like the UI as much anymore. It has slowed down combat. The gallery is way worse now. You have to walk up to all of these crystals. No good.

the creator is clearly still invested. And is constantly thinking of ways to improve the game. But he tinkered with unnecessary things during this update.

I would like to see some bad ends. I think that is one way to improve the game. Examples: maybe it is time for the hero to visit the goo girl again? Another example: We have been warned about taking drugs to boost our combat ability. Maybe side effects start to finally kick in? I think this is the kind of stuff that can actually improve the game. Corruption content bad ends.

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Female playthrough is so broken that if i payed for game i would be outraged.

1. Paladin scene treats MC as male (despite claim that it was fixed in 6.1
2. Middle tent in Ruksana camp is not enterable at all
3. Uncle of Ruksana don't invite player for threesome (prolly again treated as male).

After last one i decided to fuck it and play no more. Pitty because i waited for ver 6 with exicement. Now gonna wait some more (if ever they gonna fix those).
Ruksana's uncle still does invite you. Just have to have a high enough like with her first.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes