GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Update on Camilla. To everyone: her reqruitment is not usual! She won't appear as an option for your party the moment you agree to accept her, as other companions. Instead, she requires few extra steps.

First, you go to your Castle and talk to her in the courtyard, suggesting her to move to some glade nearby:
1689330848647.png
You may think its the forest, but now - its a new location. After talking to her in the courtyard, you should go to there:
1689330921840.png
Then, you should talk to her and only after talking would she become an option for her party:
1689330974866.png
For some reason I've got two scenes with her even before the introductory talk. It is likely to be connected with high affection. There is a bug in Deep Woods where a trigger near warp crystal will give you her affection points each time you pass by even before meeting her. Which means that upon Camilla joining your party, her affection would look like this:
1689331116025.png

P.S. What a strange sight to see a druid on high heels. Honestly, I prefer the image of wild woman with bare feet - make more sense is is more aesthetic, I think: highlights both toughness and close ties to nature.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: HornPlayer

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
so I got the dwarf for the brothel and did her brother mission but veronica won't send me after any more girls, and even says we already have a prelek. anyone know the switch/variable to change to reset that?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
so I got the dwarf for the brothel and did her brother mission but veronica won't send me after any more girls, and even says we already have a prelek. anyone know the switch/variable to change to reset that?
She will send you for a new girl, just make a few quests and return to her later. Worked for me.

Her mentioning prelek is a clear bug, though it does not seem to affect the actual progression - just messes her dialogue up, already messed as it is. After you top your brothel rep one of the lines in her dialogue stops working, the other stops working some time before that. And I don't mean repeatetive answers as usual - she would just ignore the input and say unrelated generic greeting phrase.

So, nothing new. Veronica's dialogues were broken before and are broken still. And brothel minigame is still smoking dogshit of grindy random.

Reactions: grbt420

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
She will send you for a new girl, just make a few quests and return to her later. Worked for me.

Her mentioning prelek is a clear bug, though it does not seem to affect the actual progression
that makes sense since I didn't see any brothel switches beyond stuff I know I did. another side note but is there a way to get more in-depth skill descriptions? I cannot figure out what beastmaster skills do for the life of me.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
that makes sense since I didn't see any brothel switches beyond stuff I know I did. another side note but is there a way to get more in-depth skill descriptions? I cannot figure out what beastmaster skills do for the life of me.
Don't look at me - I just point finger and my 1500+ hp 1000 dmg Mark of Warrior-juiced Rulwe deletes everything. My betentacled dude is WMD now.

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
Don't look at me - I just point finger and my 1500+ hp 1000 dmg Mark of Warrior-juiced Rulwe deletes everything. My betentacled dude is WMD now.
yeah my succ is yoked (but with only 8hp after all the mat gems) but my tism requires me to find out how stuff works. I can't see any difference between the beastmaster forms tbh but stampede is great.

feuerzeug

Jul 14, 2017
Finally found what I think is the start of the Emek's Rest end, and I have ZERO fucking clue what the triggers are. The start is hidden away in such a weird spot that stumbling onto it by chance is unlikely - at the end of Act 3 when the torch to go to the ending appears and Gajah leaves your party outside your room, go fuck around for a while and eventually Facis will have a letter for you from Gajah, that is completely unmarked by the usual Q indicator on the map.

After knocking this quest out, you'll have ANOTHER unmarked letter at Facis from Krathon.
I did get the first quest and completed it too, don't really remember if I have ever gotten the second one or not. Do you by chance know if that letter is an item in your quest tab. and if yes do you have it. Want to check if I still have to run around a lot or I'm just wasting my time here:/.

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
Well, haven't completed myself her route cause usually i have positive orality but there is one thing. After having scene with Mayla when you come back to her she asks you to relase her and when you do she tells you about absorbing fragments of that dark god's soul. You can do that in Cinkham (or whatever its called ) Lady Anza, that wisp thingy in Dark Elves land and last boss (forgot his name ). He mentions that he knows what you're up to and that you played them all so i assume it's that route. But like i said, didn't finish it propably cause of positive morality so it's all i found. Maybe someone will check (deleted my end game save sadly)?
on my save she just says i should thank you

Mar 31, 2020
So because the gallery is so fucking shit, I've been making manual saves for most interesting (and pretty much all new) scenes. But apparently those saves won't work if you don't also copy config and global files, which I did not. Now all the scenes from act 1 that I saved are fucking gone.
Make a new save in-game and overwrite it with your old save file, then you'll be able to load it.

Avelait

Jul 31, 2017
How to recruit Nexillim for the brothel? As I recall, it's one of the mothers in the "children" district, but when I get into the building it just replays the scene where you convince them to let the daughter go outside.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
How to recruit Nexillim for the brothel? As I recall, it's one of the mothers in the "children" district, but when I get into the building it just replays the scene where you convince them to let the daughter go outside.
She is walking outside the building near its entrance. She is quite easy to miss though, so search carefully.

Reactions: Avelait

Avelait

Jul 31, 2017
She is walking outside the building near its entrance. She is quite easy to miss though, so search carefully.
Outside the big building where you meet her during the daughter quest? If yes, then it seems like she's bugged for me. I don't see anyone there aside from the guard at the doors and another irrelevant NPC.

Edit: Nevermind. I just got confused on which save I was playing, she's there after I got the recruitment "quest" on the right one.

Last edited:
Reactions: GrandPaBrowning
Dec 28, 2022
Another one:
siiiiiiigh
I know it was probably the least popular artstyle in the whole game, but I really liked it - if anything, it was also one of the most unique styles the game had.

And the replacement... What was a part of stylization before now looks off by a fucking light year. I am talking about her cheeks of course. Old style was cartoonish and thus never tried to be anatomycally correct to a T. New style is less cartoonish - and somehow even more disproportionate.

What's good - and its clearly a trend of devs trying to improve scenes - is more varied expressions. Though on the 2nd pic she has something weird going on with her right eye, like an eyelid is trying to close from below instead of above.

The 3rd pic, however, possess something fugly. His face looks abominable - derpy-eyed braindead expression with left eye melting. And I don't think her mouth looks like it supposed to - again, I think that new style isn't cartoonish enough for such details to pass.

Also, there are cumstains on her thighs and face, as well as his dick even before the actual cumming occures.

And as to why I excluded vaginal version. Well, look for yourself:
Now that is some high-yield virginity shield - it breaks the fucking game.

All in all, this isn't a good replacement: dubious artwork with some really noticeable mistakes, sprinkled on top by a game-breaking error.

What is odd and sad is that they've successfully replaced elven priestess scene, one that was very stylized - specifically, anime-esque. So, AI can do replacement of highly-stylized scenes. And yet in this case we see a glaring failure.
jesus that replacement is a MESS
I was about to post one I'd seen on a female run, the imps in the Necromancer unlock mission in Slinsk.
These were done quite well, and showed good attention to detail. Either they were redone/reviewed extensively, or much more likely, gone over and edited to be much better. The little heart under the imp is good sign of that. The imps are a little cartoony/abstract but honestly not so much that it's too much of a distraction. Female PC is very well done.

These 3 got what you just showed SHOULD have got. Someone to look at them for more that 3 seconds and commit to fixing/perfecting them. The eyes alone in both the princess and Hero are genuinely terrifying. I can't imagine anyone saw those medical-journal-worthy blobs of ocular tissue and thought they looked hot.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
The straights are retards. We gays don't want to see boobs or wide hips. We like cock, body hair, pecs and muscles (most of us at least,) so please stop ruining the gay tag and use the futa/trans. Just leave the bloody gay tag ALONE. I am tired of seeing mainly boobs an pussies on my feed when I only am using the gay tag. NOT INTERESTED. Now that the rant is over, good luck with the game but not my cup of tea! :poop:
So I guess this isn't gay enough for you, my chad bara-enjoyer:
Though I think there are only two gay scenes total in this game, and both of them have twinks as you can see. Sorry, but no bara to be found here.

Last edited:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
jesus that replacement is a MESS
I was about to post one I'd seen on a female run, the imps in the Necromancer unlock mission in Slinsk.
These were done quite well, and showed good attention to detail. Either they were redone/reviewed extensively, or much more likely, gone over and edited to be much better. The little heart under the imp is good sign of that. The imps are a little cartoony/abstract but honestly not so much that it's too much of a distraction. Female PC is very well done.

These 3 got what you just showed SHOULD have got. Someone to look at them for more that 3 seconds and commit to fixing/perfecting them. The eyes alone in both the princess and Hero are genuinely terrifying. I can't imagine anyone saw those medical-journal-worthy blobs of ocular tissue and thought they looked hot.
Well, perhaps someone on the dev team is into medical abnormalities or some shit if they leave their characters with faces like those. (I feel nauseous making this joke, btw)

And yes, the scene you highlighted is quite likely to get a work-over after its generation, as well as some scenes highlighted by me. It is quite nice to be honest, and Id say that cartoonishness suits imps very well. Little buggers are supposed to look like that, I think.

• Haha
Reactions: insertevareference
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes