HornPlayer

Oct 21, 2021
just a heads up you can actually grab camilla before you really start act 2 by just going to her area before you enter gajahs house at the end of the quest line. however her triggers seem to be all over the place. she has a mission with the noble to help your dads spirit pass on but you talk about having defeated murkhal so it's clearly an act 3 quest, then her other scenes just seem to pop up whenever even when I corrected her affection with an editor. her first scene with the PC is pretty good tho.
Does it have any scenes? The noble quest.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
You know what is wrong with highlighted part?
1689370926645.png
Tilan is Act II content. So I guess our Hero is a time traveller.

tu-du-tu-tu-du I need your tunic, your boots and your horse. tu-du-tu-tu-du

Continuity is comically broken in this game sometimes, especially with content added in 5+ versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ellioto

hrhr

May 13, 2019
jesus that replacement is a MESS
I was about to post one I'd seen on a female run, the imps in the Necromancer unlock mission in Slinsk.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These were done quite well, and showed good attention to detail. Either they were redone/reviewed extensively, or much more likely, gone over and edited to be much better. The little heart under the imp is good sign of that. The imps are a little cartoony/abstract but honestly not so much that it's too much of a distraction. Female PC is very well done.

These 3 got what you just showed SHOULD have got. Someone to look at them for more that 3 seconds and commit to fixing/perfecting them. The eyes alone in both the princess and Hero are genuinely terrifying. I can't imagine anyone saw those medical-journal-worthy blobs of ocular tissue and thought they looked hot.
I actually just alt tabbed from that part to ask if there's a switch to unlock classes since necromancer isn't unlocking no matter what I choose.
And as it was said below your post female scenes are bugged, in the quest to unlock paladins I got the male scene with the templar girl (it wasn't because I hadn't bugged into becoming male though since after that my character was treated as female again, it was really just for the scene)

SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020
Ai is the future and im here for it great artists will always have work shit artists will have to improve before they start charging for their meager talents.
This might be one of the least intelligent things I have ever read. And I am saying this while trying to be polite.
Currently most AI users steal art without paying the orignal artists anything. Which honestly I consider illegal. We risk ending up in a situation where almost no one makes art anymore. And what happens at that point?
I honestly feel like many people either do not care or do not have the capacity to understand.
Without even mentioning the rest of the points that others are making.

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
This might be one of the least intelligent things I have ever read. And I am saying this while trying to be polite.
Currently most AI users steal art without paying the orignal artists anything. Which honestly I consider illegal. We risk ending up in a situation where almost no one makes art anymore. And what happens at that point?
I honestly feel like many people either do not care or do not have the capacity to understand.
Without even mentioning the rest of the points that others are making.
They understand, they just don’t care.

Reactions: insertevareference

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
I think i messed up with Rilke (the orc that lives in cabin on your castles land) by not groping her. No matter what i do i can get her to stay, and i dont have a save file that goes that far back, and if i did i would lose a lot of completed content. Is there any way to either reset her quest line, or change the outcome?

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
This game's gallery is shit just like the one in Bellow Sunshade. This developer makes good art, but their games have a lot of clunkiness.

Avelait

Jul 31, 2017
In act ll your receive a invitation to a noble house In summeredge in the right side just pass the market to the shops and you recipe automatically the invitation let everything happen but whatever you do consume the shards Don't destroy them
Oder wise you won't be able to trigger this sence and you might need to unlock act lll to see this sence
So this scene is actually accessible in the game? Did you got it in the past or just speculating on how to get it?
On this save I did consumed the anchors and let the mansion stay corrupted. Do you know if you also had to send son and daughter to the attic to get that scene later? Cause I didn't do that.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Weird. I don't remember your companions being allowed on Tilan questline - not at first, not at all.
1689406653159.png
Yet they have just became an option after I've cleared the first floor.

Curious. I think this bug is new. Oh well, this is very handy bug.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes