BOH56

May 27, 2017
From what I'm seeing a lot of the AI art is alright, I like the Alice art, its great. Others like the tentacle scene and the eyes in some cases, are just bad though.

Fixes need to be made on some of the fucked up ones.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
HOLY SHIT!
Simpsons - Homer eye bleach.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First picture is okay - mainly because AI only changed the background, which wasn't made much better, IMO. Sorry for cropping it - it isn't shown on the screen in one piece, so I had to screen it part by part.

The second... Apparently, they've decided to upsize it. You see my reaction, you see the picture, I don't have to elaborate more.

• Angry
Reactions: La wea

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
View attachment 2771965 Hi !
Do they work ? "Because I can't run them"
If the answer is no, how can I change the stats character
Thanks in advance :)
no but you don't really need the mods anymore. the walkthrough is also ancient but works for what's in it.

E: I'm an idiot who didn't read the second part. there's a traveling merchant lady who sells stat boosting items.

Last edited:
May 5, 2022
Can i use a save from the last release

If not is there anyway to use the cheat to incress affection and get skip combat

Last edited:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
When I reached Novos to find Lankin for the beginning of Act II mainquest, the quest log unbugged:
1689436830878.png
And after I reloaded it bugged again:
1689436873994.png
I am officially out of words or wits to invent words.

How the fuck does it function?!

P.S. During the second quest from Milio the Shark in Laroavia, the strangest thing happened - I've triggered the fight with pirate girl but at the same time managed to press dialogue buttons so fast the next line appeared. So, despite pirate girl being dead, I've chosen the option of siding with her, which spawned a group of assassins hired by Milio.

Yet, because getting positive quest outcome requires you talk to the girl after you beat assassins, which wasn't possible since she was dead, I've still got to complete quest and get -3 morality. In the process looting her, the assassins, and getting reward from Milio.

Despite the bug, I've decided to save the progress as is, since this situation is completely unique.

Lore-wise, I think my Hero just went to Milio and put pirate's head on the table. Then, in complete silence, he put on the table heads of all three assassins. Milio, as understanding as any mob boss should be, brought the money, after which both parties parted their way. Heavy silence wasn't broken even for a single moment.

Last edited:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Shame that auto-save is a thing you can't disable. It fucks up saves when you try to save chronologically and it just keeps jumping back to 1 and you cba scroll down and just save on 2. It is SO annoying, fuck.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Is there a way to reset a characters quest line (Rilke the orc in the cabin on your property) perhaps using a save editor or cheat engine? or are there console commands?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Shame that auto-save is a thing you can't disable. It fucks up saves when you try to save chronologically and it just keeps jumping back to 1 and you cba scroll down and just save on 2. It is SO annoying, fuck.
There is even worse side. Have you noticed how infrequent and apparently random this jumping is?

It seems that autosave is pretty rare and random thing, which kinda makes it pointless.

Reactions: aliughjldbsjbv

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
When I reached Novos to find Lankin for the beginning of Act II mainquest, the quest log unbugged:
View attachment 2772546
And after I reloaded it bugged again:
View attachment 2772550
I am officially out of words or wits to invent words.

How the fuck does it function?!

P.S. During the second quest from Milio the Shark in Laroavia, the strangest thing happened - I've triggered the fight with pirate girl but at the same time managed to press dialogue buttons so fast the next line appeared. So, despite pirate girl being dead, I've chosen the option of siding with her, which spawned a group of assassins hired by Milio.

Yet, because getting positive quest outcome requires you talk to the girl after you beat assassins, which wasn't possible since she was dead, I've still got to complete quest and get -3 morality. In the process looting her, the assassins, and getting reward from Milio.

Despite the bug, I've decided to save the progress as is, since this situation is completely unique.

Lore-wise, I think my Hero just went to Milio and put pirate's head on the table. Then, in complete silence, he put on the table heads of all three assassins. Milio, as understanding as any mob boss should be, brought the money, after which both parties parted their way. Heavy silence wasn't broken even for a single moment.
Left and right key, that is to change from "In progress" to "all"...

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

eilrahc

Mar 25, 2019
How much affection do I need with carys to trigger her first scene with malepc. I have 16 with her and it wont proc. im in act 2 and have her as a companion

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Left and right key, that is to change from "In progress" to "all"...
Thank you, it works! So I've just accidentally pressed the wrong button. Turns out pressing left and right toggles between "In-Progress", "Completed", "Failed" and "All".

Still, many quests are completely missing. And I have strong filling that some of the completed quest didn't show in the quest log before their completion.

DERAX12345

May 14, 2017
Thanks looks ok. Feared they might have messed things up.

HOLY SHIT!
View attachment 2771966
First picture is okay - mainly because AI only changed the background, which wasn't made much better, IMO. Sorry for cropping it - it isn't shown on the screen in one piece, so I had to screen it part by part.

The second... Apparently, they've decided to upsize it. You see my reaction, you see the picture, I don't have to elaborate more.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes