Dec 28, 2022
Yeah I think its because he promised several times that the Gold update would happen within Q2 of 2023 for certain and when he realized he couldn't deliver, he started rushing the update to minimize delay. Basically what happens to every AAA game release nowadays.
I mean I get that, but this isn't a AAA game release. It's an update to a game that's been "done" for at least a year. Kal chose to make the Gold Edition and specifically polish the game. In a lot of ways he did, to be clear (UI, new companion, art edits ect.), and I don't want to understate the pain in the ass it is to take a game and transfer it to another "engine" as a developer myself. In many ways, this rushed release came with way more bugs than playing 5.8 alone, though, which is extremely confusing as it was released, which to my understanding, was with the assumption 6.0 was it, not a beta of the Gold release, which is basically what it became.

A lot of people are probably in a similar boat to me, haven't played the game in years are were excited to play a "polished" and great version of it after all the years. Coming back to a buggy mess was really shitty lmfao

If this version is really clean I'd love to change my mind, truly. Where it stands right now it just seemed so half-assed.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I mean I get that, but this isn't a AAA game release. It's an update to a game that's been "done" for at least a year. Kal chose to make the Gold Edition and specifically polish the game. In a lot of ways he did, to be clear (UI, new companion, art edits ect.), and I don't want to understate the pain in the ass it is to take a game and transfer it to another "engine" as a developer myself. In many ways, this rushed release came with way more bugs than playing 5.8 alone, though, which is extremely confusing as it was released, which to my understanding, was with the assumption 6.0 was it, not a beta of the Gold release, which is basically what it became.

A lot of people are probably in a similar boat to me, haven't played the game in years are were excited to play a "polished" and great version of it after all the years. Coming back to a buggy mess was really shitty lmfao

If this version is really clean I'd love to change my mind, truly. Where it stands right now it just seemed so half-assed.
Exactly. I held myself back for a long time waiting for this to get the "complete" and most polished experience of the game. Did not expect I had to wait at least a month for the game breaking bugs and broken/missing features to be complete.

As for this update, its should fix most of the major bugs and balance issues but the gallery and quest log is still not complete and will be focus of the next update. Hopefully we will get what we wished for before the month is over :rolleyes:

• Red Heart
Reactions: insertevareference

ProbablyGonnaLurk

Sep 30, 2022
After spending way too long trying to get the Emek's ending i'm throwing in the towel. Can someone post a save which has it ready?

(as a female if possible)

Last edited:

Itumaak

Oct 8, 2020
I completed a female playthrough today and I really don't know where to start.
A part of me does have the urge to go on a huge rant, but another part is just so fucking done with this trash.
It actually has come so far that I started to loathe the devs and their work. It's not even a case of shit dev and great game anymore, only shit dev and shit game. At this point I have more respect for Yandere dev than that filth.

Anyway... I still have access to their Patreon for this month, so take 6.2, even though the entire product belongs in the shitter, as somebody else already said 20 or 30 pages before.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Hello, lads, its me again with a new issue of you all-favorite magazine "AI Herald":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not bad. More detailed, if less expressive. The original was of the weaker images of this game. Didn't screened the 4th pic, but besides spurts of cum it does not differ from the 3rd.

P.S. Do you remember the oldest MaylaXCerberus pics? I sure do.
shudders in dick-cow udder

• Haha
Reactions: insertevareference

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
A part of me does have the urge to go on a huge rant, but another part is just so fucking done with this trash.
It actually has come so far that I started to loathe the devs and their work. It's not even a case of shit dev and great game anymore, only shit dev and shit game. At this point I have more respect for Yandere dev than that filth.

Anyway... I still have access to their Patreon for this month, so take 6.2, even though the entire product belongs in the shitter, as somebody else already said 20 or 30 pages before.

Pixeldrain

Mega
Thank you kindly and trust me - I know your pain. But can you do gofile? Can't use mega and pixeldrain gives me 10-40 kb/s speed with ETA of 2-5 days.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017

Pixeldrain

Mega
Appreciate it. I bought the super deluxe version of this game waaay back, but lost access to downloads when the original forums closed down. Kinda amusing that I gotta depend on this site to play a game I bought because it switched to Patreon. :LOL:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021

Pixeldrain

Mega
The torrent will be up shortly.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RoundscapeAdorevia-6.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
Anyone know how to get the new camilla x noble PC x noble father scene?
it's part of a quest she gives. her flags are all over the place so I'm not sure what exactly triggers it. I got it soon after getting her and visiting her a few times but it has dialogue talking about killing murkhal so it's probably meant to be in act 3.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017

Pixeldrain

Mega
Thanks for the update!! But care to elaborate what you disliked about the game? I'm just curious if its because of tags/kinks you dislike/wanted or if its because of bugs or another reason entirely.

Dec 28, 2022
Another one:
Nothing to write about. More polish, less emotions. Not bad, not great, good enough.
the shaft to head ratio is INSANE. I guess technically not unrealistic since it's "possible", but this looks like a bad dragon dildo, not a real cock to me lmfao

Mar 31, 2020
My god, the paladin quest got fucked even worse than it was before. Upon returning to the paladin I just get a black screen, had to use my horse to fast-travel to the castle. Thankfully, after that I was able to (again) return to the paladin and turn in the quest. I also tested it on a new playthrough, and new players without access to the castle/fast travel are shit outta luck with this quest. How the fuck do you try to patch a problem twice, do nothing the first time, and fuck it up the second time?

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Can anyone recall the development of the scenes with the character Seren? And then I set affection 100 through cheats and she immediately called to the location "Xas".

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes