Monkey222

Jun 20, 2017
so how do you get people back to oakshire? the blacksmith is back and laid out the 4 things we need but the quest log never updated and a world tour didn't reveal anyone new to send that way. is it just another dropped idea or am I missing something?

gotta delete the whole line.
got it

Dec 28, 2022
for anyone who is still struggling with the autosave. I think it autosaves over your most recent save.

Easy fix, keep your saves on slots 2 onward. After making a new save, overwrite save slot 1.

So for example, you're at a choice and want to save to see both scenes. Save in slot 2 THEN save in slot 1. If the autosave fucks you, it'll overwrite slot 1, not the save in 2. Come across another point you want to keep a save for? Save in slot 3, THEN in slot 1 again. Slot one is functionally a temp variable. Keep 2 onward as your actual saves, and treat 1 as a placeholder/autosave slot.

Is this needlessly contrived? Yes. Will it work? Also yes.

darudefan123

May 10, 2017
Some of the power changes/nerfs really just drag down the pace of the game. They should’ve focused on buying a pasta fork to deal with that spaghetti code.

Jan 20, 2022
Another thing is the lack of participation they offer to their patreons. They implement a lot of stuff, but most of the time they never ask if the people even want what they do. Once again female PC. The amount of bestiality is ridiculous. Have they ever asked if people want it? No, of course not. People pay them and what do they get for their money? Almost nothing. For example in the entire year of 2022 there was one, ONE(!) survey where people could pick some characters that should have more scenes. Yes, those characters did get more scenes, but could the people say what this scenes should contain? Like anal, or pregnancy? No, they couldn't. You know what they charge for that? 10 Bucks a month, which makes 120 a year. So this is what you get for 120 dollars? Excluding fees and stuff!

The game having so much fetishes is fucking stupid. How big is the change that somebody likes all of those? Imagine somebody comes for the futa content, or the gay content, or the yuri content, or the pregnancy content. They would have to skip so many scenes, it's ridiculous. Even worse is that they have to suffer through 35 hours of gameplay for it. Now don't come with variety, because this is a weakness in my opinion. If you only like J and have to scratch the rest from the ABC, then this games sucks. There is nothing else that the game offers, the characters are shallow, the story is not interesting, the dialogue is not funny, the combat not exciting, nothing, there is just nothing.
Well, I strongly disagree, as someone who collects fetishes like they're pokemon cards, the variety of scenarios in this game is why roundscape is my favorite game that I've found on this website. What I like in particular is how everything is presented in a safe, healthy, sex-positive way which I think can do a lot to teach players about respecting / appreciating / encouraging other peoples kinks which is just a very healthy attitude to have IRL. Beyond that though, I don't think it's justified to call it a bad game just because it doesn't cater to your specific tastes or has only a very small amount of content that does, there are other games available, and you don't need to come in here like a straight person in a thread for a gay game talking about how the game is shit because it's not for you.

The overall story about defeating murkall or whatever his name is is mediocre at worst, and I find the combat and other gameplay to be enjoyable enough. There's something fundamentally fun about having a character in an RPG and you explore the systems and items to make them strong and then some NPC comes up and talks shit and you just destroy them, and this game pulls that off well enough. I don't really play any other JRPGs though so I suppose if I did I might be more bored with this game's basic turn based combat and character building.

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Katelyn is too good for that dumpster fire that is this game. Her scene in the bath with the PC gives her some actual depth, so much that she is easily the best written character in the game.
And then her and Tish scene imo ruins her character I love how we went from someone that need comfort and opens up about her past to " Suck my dick " from Tish << Just for that scene to work but as someone mentioned scenes often act like previous scenes etc. didn't happen Mer is best example cause honestly how many reminders in story and sex scenes we need that she's pure and innocent btw she's not :ROFLMAO:

I like Kat and that scene alone honestly will most likely make me leave Tish behind on my Male playtrough and I won't be missing much overall in terms of team power cause imo Tish needs a buff / rework most useless kit.

so taking away two opportunities is really frustrating.
Paladins quest also doesn't work so make it 3 :D

Give Carys or even Clawyn ( futa potion ) chance to knock up Female MC.

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Mer is best example cause honestly how many reminders in story and sex scenes we need that she's pure and innocent btw she's not :ROFLMAO:
I find it adorable how some scenes treat Mer as this delicate innocent pure flower that would certainly frown at anything horny or violent.

Yes, my 20 corruption Mer is a fucking delicate flower! A delicate flower who is into demon-fucking and public bestiality.

But that's not as funny as early Act II Tilan quest mentioning Murkhal defeat that didn't happen yet or Meredith swearing by Jesus at the end of threesome with her and Galhart in Summeredge's tavern.

Sometimes in this game the continuity is all over the place.

P.S. In case someone doubted my claim:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, Christianity is canon in Adorevia. Yay!

I think this is the only time in game a character swears by Lord or Jesus, instead of usual "gods", as befitting pantheonic fantasy world.

Last edited:

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
Yeah I'm not gonna bother with this shitshow. See you in like a year when MAYBE the game will be remotely stable thanks to the efforts of the community because god forbid the devs make a positive change to it as opposed to fucking it up further with each "update". What the fuck is their problem, like actually.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Another one:
Despite the fact that I like the original art for this scene, new images aren't that bad. Though, her eyes on the 1st and 2nd seem a bit off, and her expressions are poorer, I think. Also, contrary to the usual practice of dev using AI to vary expressions in more monotone scenes, here her expression doesn't change during intercourse. This is less attention to details than I'd like.
Well, fuck, the mom scenes were my favorite, in some small part due to Furanh's art covering them all.
Another reason not to touch the """Gold""" edition until someone makes an art restoration mod.

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Well, fuck, the mom scenes were my favorite, in some small part due to Furanh's art covering them all.
Another reason not to touch the """Gold""" edition until someone makes an art restoration mod.
Not all - only new. Older scenes, Slinsk scenes, were made by another artist - and those are my exact favorite scenes in game.

gantos

Feb 24, 2018
Yeah I'm not gonna bother with this shitshow. See you in like a year when MAYBE the game will be remotely stable thanks to the efforts of the community because god forbid the devs make a positive change to it as opposed to fucking it up further with each "update". What the fuck is their problem, like actually.
Honestly?
I think they've been done with this game for forever. Like from a dev standpoint, I can't imagine they have any interest in continuing to work on it. It's been 'done' for years now, and it's a bloated monstrosity of a thing.
BUT no one cares about anything else they've made. This is what their patrons are paying for, so they are chained to it.

Them going back and just making a bunch of the art worse with AI is genuinely baffling, but beyond that, I think they are just struggling to find ways to keep the patrons happy- not something they've ever been particularly good at to begin with.

roberbaltimore

Apr 10, 2021
is the game bugged to softlock after you get the orc companion? right now, when i try to leave eastward toward slinsk, i get the same message saying "we need to find a place to sleep & gather our thoughts". i think i am softlocked for some reason? how do i get to slinsk?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes