Avelait

Jul 31, 2017
The straights are retards. We gays don't want to see boobs or wide hips. We like cock, body hair, pecs and muscles (most of us at least,) so please stop ruining the gay tag and use the futa/trans. Just leave the bloody gay tag ALONE. I am tired of seeing mainly boobs an pussies on my feed when I only am using the gay tag. NOT INTERESTED. Now that the rant is over, good luck with the game but not my cup of tea! :poop:
Seethe.

Reactions: hrhr and LaserGuard

Omgoshnono

Jun 25, 2017
I can't manage to trigger Zent scenes after 1st bath, and the bath pound is unusable after 1st scene.

Seriously nobody test this game after release ? they got like 2 years for that...

Also I think other scenes for Female are unable to be done, like Minotraus at arena.

Can I play old build with edited scenes ? they fucked female run

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Anothe replacement:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perhaps the most puzzling example of them all.

Original image set was of better sets in game, with its own strong character. Replacement may be one of the best, if not the best AI-replacement so far, but why? I see no reason to replace the original artwork for this scene - heck, I always loved it.

Very odd.

P.S. Another time where you can see cum before Hero actually cums. No idea why AI does it sometimes.

Reactions: tom4512

PcU94

Jul 19, 2017
I don't know if anyone has encountered this is a bug or if I'm just the luck one but whenever a party member equips the sacred stone amulet their mana doesn't regenerates, but when I equip it to the pc the regen works and both pc and party members do get the increase in the mana points that the item gives. Also to add this happens when I start with a new character and I haven't edited the save file.

So any ideas?

Edit: tested the other classes you have access at the very beginning and the item doesnt work on the pc, added two void spheres to see if the mana regen in them was also bugged but those do work so it is something to do with the amulet.

Edit 2: welp it is not a bug just my dumb ass not knowing that there is a min mp requirement for it to work

Last edited:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
And another one:
And another odd one.

Rework is VERY nice. So much so I can't say its soulless. A few details are off (right cock melts a bit, left cock is covered in semen even before ejaculations, the line on her closed eyelid seems strange), but overall its a good picture. Sadly, I couldn't catch images with them shooting their cum, since those are flashing on the screen for a brisk few moments. Noticeably, right cock on those picture lacks this annoying melting effect.

The only issue - original, once again, wasn't bad. If we take vastly improved background out of picture, the difference won't be that great.

But, well, the replacement isn't bad either. Its jut odd they've decided to replace this picture set in particular, IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: tom4512

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
just a heads up you can actually grab camilla before you really start act 2 by just going to her area before you enter gajahs house at the end of the quest line. however her triggers seem to be all over the place. she has a mission with the noble to help your dads spirit pass on but you talk about having defeated murkhal so it's clearly an act 3 quest, then her other scenes just seem to pop up whenever even when I corrected her affection with an editor. her first scene with the PC is pretty good tho.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
I don't know if anyone has encountered this is a bug or if I'm just the luck one but whenever a party member equips the sacred stone amulet their mana doesn't regenerates, but when I equip it to the pc the regen works and both pc and party members do get the increase in the mana points that the item gives. Also to add this happens when I start with a new character and I haven't edited the save file.

So any ideas?

Edit: tested the other classes you have access at the very beginning and the item doesnt work on the pc, added two void spheres to see if the mana regen in them was also bugged but those do work so it is something to do with the amulet.
Are you sure it's bugged? You might just not have enough MP. At 5% mana regen you need at least 20 MP in order for it to matter.

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
MAYLA ENDING

Capture her ( don’t let her regain her power), get her scene by passing some time then checking in on her in her cell. Then walk in front of the cell and she will ask to be released. Talk to the succubus then back to mayla and let her go. Now go to the inn in your castle for another scene with her then again on the road to slinsk (this part is bugged as the encounter keeps looping but I found that if I spacebar down through about 20 loops it eventually stopped). Talk to her again in the slinsk inn. Now progress the main quest making sure to kill the main bosses (don’t arrest them or let them go) and absorb their souls. After you’ve absorbed 3 you can go to the inn in yakotin and mayla is tucked away at the back. Talk to her again for another scene. Now do the rest of the last quest normally, choosing the good option, and when you defeat the last boss remember to absorb his soul too. And boom

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
View attachment 2768735
Anyone knows how to get this scene? Seems like the "evil" route in that quest is still extremely buggy, or at least looks so.
In act ll your receive a invitation to a noble house In summeredge in the right side just pass the market to the shops and you recipe automatically the invitation let everything happen but whatever you do consume the shards Don't destroy them
Oder wise you won't be able to trigger this sence and you might need to unlock act lll to see this sence

Reactions: ouda and Avelait

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Update on Camilla. To everyone: her reqruitment is not usual! She won't appear as an option for your party the moment you agree to accept her, as other companions. Instead, she requires few extra steps.

First, you go to your Castle and talk to her in the courtyard, suggesting her to move to some glade nearby:
View attachment 2768975
You may think its the forest, but now - its a new location. After talking to her in the courtyard, you should go to there:
View attachment 2768977
Then, you should talk to her and only after talking would she become an option for her party:
View attachment 2768980
For some reason I've got two scenes with her even before the introductory talk. It is likely to be connected with high affection. There is a bug in Deep Woods where a trigger near warp crystal will give you her affection points each time you pass by even before meeting her. Which means that upon Camilla joining your party, her affection would look like this:
View attachment 2768983

P.S. What a strange sight to see a druid on high heels. Honestly, I prefer the image of wild woman with bare feet - make more sense is is more aesthetic, I think: highlights both toughness and close ties to nature.
How do you unlock camilla for her to go to the castle?

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
MAYLA ENDING

Capture her ( don’t let her regain her power), get her scene by passing some time then checking in on her in her cell. Then walk in front of the cell and she will ask to be released. Talk to the succubus then back to mayla and let her go. Now go to the inn in your castle for another scene with her then again on the road to slinsk (this part is bugged as the encounter keeps looping but I found that if I spacebar down through about 20 loops it eventually stopped). Talk to her again in the slinsk inn. Now progress the main quest making sure to kill the main bosses (don’t arrest them or let them go) and absorb their souls. After you’ve absorbed 3 you can go to the inn in yakotin and mayla is tucked away at the back. Talk to her again for another scene. Now do the rest of the last quest normally, choosing the good option, and when you defeat the last boss remember to absorb his soul too. And boom
what exactly happens here?

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
MAYLA ENDING

I also had trouble with. The last fights as the game kept crashing during some of the effects. But I managed to reset enough times to force through

PcU94

Jul 19, 2017
Are you sure it's bugged? You might just not have enough MP. At 5% mana regen you need at least 20 MP in order for it to matter.
Huh didnt know I required a certain amount for it to work which in hindsight it now make sense why it work with the mage backstory.
Thanks for clarifying my dumb question

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
what exactly happens here?
The scenes - pc mayla sex, mayla npc groping, mayla npc blowjob, mayla horse anal, mayla pc cunnalingus.

As for story basically she tells you to absorb what’s left of her dads power from the 4 main bosses of the last act. Then during the ending you presumably become a god.

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
Oh and there might be more scenes along the route those are what I found tho if anyone sees more lemme know

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes