♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
For the first time in 3 years i played it for a bit lol, here are my notes:

-Game runs like dog shit now. It used to run far better than this.
-Engine bugs, like the game screen suddenly freezing. Or quest bugs, like the one with the Xas princess where she doesn't seem to accept completion even if you brought her all the stuff a-plenty.
+Combat was improved, much better now than what it was back in the day.
-Combat is too easy now. Everything is too easy now. Party is now just a decoration, you don't need to outfit them at all because you can now mow down everything with just the mc. I one or two-shot most things, bosses 'n all their entourage together lol.
Seems like the game is now a theme park.
-Art is as average as it always was, even with the AI in the mix, even a bit below average i'd say.
One exception would be dem golden dildo scenes with the succubus, those were always badass.
They should have done everything in their power to keep the artist who did those around to do the rest of the game.
-Story is also as average as it always was, and there are tons of various inconsistencies that pop up in various places.
Like being called Summeredge hero even though you haven't even been to Summeredge yet. Lulz. :sneaky::coffee:
+Some areas got a makeover like the Xas museum and that place next to it, i liked how the results looked.

Overall i'd say i haven't the foggiest wtf they were doing these past 3 years lol. Evidently, not much of anything. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2021
Anyone's got a working Discord link?
Wondering the same damn thing myself in regards to Roundscape. All i've gleamed thus far is that it's apparently locked behind a freakin' Patreon paywall on the dev's main Patreon page ( ), dunno why though. :/

Knighstar

Dec 11, 2019
Is there any scenes/consequences involved with the lady whom you can knock out in the Oakshire house that needs to be lockpicked to enter with a chest to loot right after the prologue? Assuming there isn't since I can't find anything about it here or in the walk-through although it might have been added later on and people just don't talk about it. Its been bugging me ever since I found its existence to be suspiciously pointless but maybe its just how things work and I'm just overthinking

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
I haven't touched this game in years, like 5 years or so. How's the art style? I recall the game had so many different artists working on it that it was a coin toss if the h-scene was going to be good or not

• Hey there
Reactions: CluckPover

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
I haven't touched this game in years, like 5 years or so. How's the art style? I recall the game had so many different artists working on it that it was a coin toss if the h-scene was going to be good or not
It's full and very good, the art has a standard now (however I recommend downloading the mod in the thread to remove some of the AI art they added)

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
Is it really impossible to import a full save and upload it? I've just lost 5 hours of progress because of a bug and at this point I just want to jerk off. The gallery unlock requires me to finish act 2 and I refuse to put another minute into this game. Does nobody, nobody in this entire forum have a full save file?

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Is it really impossible to import a full save and upload it? I've just lost 5 hours of progress because of a bug and at this point I just want to jerk off. The gallery unlock requires me to finish act 2 and I refuse to put another minute into this game. Does nobody, nobody in this entire forum have a full save file?

Bober125

Sep 22, 2023
There are a couple scenes missing from the gallery I noticed, A couple horse ones and the dog one, in 6.6 and 6.7... any way to fix this?

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
So once you've got all the perk unlocked, leveling up is pointless, right?
Your attributes are still increasing. But if you have enough levels to unlock all the perks you can probably one shot everything in the game anyway - so yes, it's pretty pointless.
Gavril and Alice do not appear in their house in act 2.
Did you complete Wedding Ring Cheating Wife quest?
There are a couple scenes missing from the gallery I noticed, A couple horse ones and the dog one, in 6.6 and 6.7... any way to fix this?
No.

Last edited:

Bober125

Sep 22, 2023
Your attributes are still increasing. But if you have enough levels to unlock all the perks you can probably one shot everything in the game anyway - so yes, it's pretty pointless.

Did you complete Wedding Ring quest?

No.
do you know if the developers will fix it? they said they would with 6.7 but they haven't...

Dickstains

Mar 20, 2020
Is there any scenes/consequences involved with the lady whom you can knock out in the Oakshire house that needs to be lockpicked to enter with a chest to loot right after the prologue? Assuming there isn't since I can't find anything about it here or in the walk-through although it might have been added later on and people just don't talk about it. Its been bugging me ever since I found its existence to be suspiciously pointless but maybe its just how things work and I'm just overthinking
nothing there they most likely forgot about it

Reactions: Knighstar
3.60 star(s) 132 Votes