CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
So there I was, not expecting this to be released on Steam, and went to see if there was a F95 thread on it. And then:

"Before The AI art version"

How did this happen? I thought this was a bust back in 2016.
In short, the decided to add the touch of AI on some of the game's art...I made an old post explaining why people hate it...

But fear not, Citizen!, I have juuuust the solution for that!

It seems Roundscape Adorevia just came out on Steam.

I wonder if its the same version as here or a newer one/with extra stuff.

But then again - what did I expect? At this point its stuck with this game like some Curse of Feanor type of deal. Probably if devs will try to rush it they will suddenly start killing each other in some Kinslaying or fall in conveniently gaping flaming crack in the ground, holding to their game like its their Precious or some shit.

And honestly, I've seen too much here to properly care anymore.

View attachment 3896051
All in all, Roundscape gallery is cursed. And we all have to deal with it.
Actually it being on Steam is gonna be good for us due to the reviews being shoved up in their asses!, not to mention how Steam is waaaaaaaaay more popular than Patreon..so...yeah...

More pressure = More force from us for them to work on it! (same for the bugs!)

...Trying to be positive....
Also, there IS going to be a gallery fix in october
A light at the end of the tunnel!, hopefully it isn't some douche smoking a cigarette at the end of it as a cruel joke!

is it better to download the before ai art version of the game or download the with ai art version?
It depends on your preferences. I like the processing of old images more

The real question is: "Why not get both and replace the AI ones with the em with my own taste without any loss in both of quality, resolution and being on the newest version?"

I gotchu. (more details in the post ofc.)

how use the cheats ? They don't appear on the menu.
That feature got removed. (for now...idk if it'll make a comeback..)

How come the pictures folder is hidden?
Apparently, Windows has a default setting of hiding system files and folders...and if you named your folder "pictures", it'll vanish!, you can get rid of that by disabling that feature in the "View" setting within the Explorer setting that's usually on the top left...

Does this link work and not a scam
Yup!, you can sleep sound tonight and not worry about someone sending you a box full of dildos or a gang of monkeys that knows kung-fu or exposing your browser history!

MegaUp is a trustworthy website in general just like Mediafire and Mega for example!
so there isnt any quest its just a bug?
No, quests are available, but not on the quest log, you just need to figure out what to do cuz the devs are lazy to fix it! (there is an outdated guide in the OG post, but it does can help you finish the Main Story of the game!)

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
how do you get this scene gang :(
I've no idea what's even on this "image"...
Is that also why I can't un-hide the pictures folder? (As in, the button is grayed-out.)
Can't check it atm, but my guess is that the folder also has the system attribute set. So you need to remove it "manually" with cmd (open as admin, type smth like: attrib -h "path-to-the-folder-without-spaces" -s -r).

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
May I ask what exactly is the problem with the gallery?
I read that a gallery fix is coming out next month, so I'm wondering what's broken.

Jan 19, 2018
1723057529713.png
i have played the game before all of the AI stuff and stop when i saw the AI being push and when i randomly see the game being on steam now and i was like huh and decided to check review and i feel like my bs meter going up when i saw this and decided to check if the steam version was here yet and it is
after playing for like 3 hours there my bull shit meter was right there were still a bunch of AI art i have hope the dev reach out to the old artist for a remake after all of these ai bs mostly because steam do not allow AI related stuff in their store until i do some more research and found out steam allow AI to be in their store now so no wonder why this is in steam they know they cant publish their game on steam until steam open the floodgate for AI
1723058118032.png
another thing that pissed me off even more is this 'guide' which is just a copy and paste from redknight guide

BelugaLife

Feb 9, 2020
View attachment 3908590
i have played the game before all of the AI stuff and stop when i saw the AI being push and when i randomly see the game being on steam now and i was like huh and decided to check review and i feel like my bs meter going up when i saw this and decided to check if the steam version was here yet and it is
after playing for like 3 hours there my bull shit meter was right there were still a bunch of AI art i have hope the dev reach out to the old artist for a remake after all of these ai bs mostly because steam do not allow AI related stuff in their store until i do some more research and found out steam allow AI to be in their store now so no wonder why this is in steam they know they cant publish their game on steam until steam open the floodgate for AI
View attachment 3908612
another thing that pissed me off even more is this 'guide' which is just a copy and paste from redknight guide
What is the problem if a person writes a new, finished guide? Even on the basis of an existing one? Just let him know who made this foundation, let him mention it in the manual. I can't understand how this can seriously piss you off...

Jan 19, 2018
it more of like they dont even credit the redknight and im 100% sure they know who made the guide considering the first thing you see in redknight guide is redknight saying he made the guide and on every panel his name is on the top right of the page

Last edited:

BelugaLife

Feb 9, 2020
it more of like they dont even credit the redknight and im 100% sure they know who made the guide considering the first thing you see in redknight guide is redknight saying he made the guide and on every panel his name is on the top left of the page
Perhaps so, but personally I can't imagine why such information would be deliberately hidden. I would rather believe that a person forgot, bail on, or just didn't think about it. Anyway, we'll have to look at it later. If a person really updates the guide, it will be good for everyone.

kentda39

Sep 24, 2018
Odd question. I think I know the answer, but gonna ask it anyway.

Is the main character the only one who can have a subclass? Some of the classes feel a bit weak. Having abilities from an extra class would go a long way to shoring that up. Though it could just be that I haven't found the optimal way to play them.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
So there is a steam version. It looks like its not using the AI art. Is it censored? RA has a lot of bestiality and i dont think steam would allow content like that.

3.60 star(s) 135 Votes