Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
hmm. i've got the mayla quest pop up while she is in prison and she has the Q there for the quest to learn about absorbing murkhals power but she isnt giving it out and succubus isn't triggering the convo to release her to start it. any ideas?

Bambourex

Jan 3, 2024
Always wanted to try out this game and now that it's completed, it's the perfect timing I believe.

I've seen you get to choose your gender. So I guess the sex scene are gender dependent.

Could you guys tell me what would suit the most for a straight dude that wants to see a fair share of female x beast content ?

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
hmm. i've got the mayla quest pop up while she is in prison and she has the Q there for the quest to learn about absorbing murkhals power but she isnt giving it out and succubus isn't triggering the convo to release her to start it. any ideas?
Had the same problem, just keep doing what you do (especially main story quests), keep visiting succubus and it will trigger. Eventually. R:A's quest system is a buggy mess and the quest book next to useless.

e: Unfortunately I'm not really familiar with RPG Maker MV and Node.js, but I have a strengthening desire to scrape that data from the code to finally understand what triggers what in that fucking game.

Could you guys tell me what would suit the most for a straight dude that wants to see a fair share of female x beast content ?
Don't worry, dogs and horses (and more) are guaranteed with any class and sex. More if you play female.

Anyone has updated game guide and Scene guide?
There is no updated guide. Just the one in the op.

how to get scenes, and can fuck alice ?
Which ones? Sorry to disappoint, but Alice is the one of the few female chars that you can't fuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bambourex

Gigachad9321

Jul 6, 2024
Is my game bugged? I'm on act 1 still, just had the possessed meredith give me a map, I went to my room in the castle, Clawyn was there and asked me if i wanted to have a kid with her, and I agreed, then she said to look for her when I was ready, but going up to her near the tent just shows her usual dialogue options, am I missing something? My room also has a permanent quest marker on it, but no scenes play. And based off the guide, I should be able to get tons of other scenes with Meredith, but the only one I got recently is the one where Tish walks in on the MC and Meredith.

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
Is my game bugged? I'm on act 1 still, just had the possessed meredith give me a map, I went to my room in the castle, Clawyn was there and asked me if i wanted to have a kid with her, and I agreed, then she said to look for her when I was ready, but going up to her near the tent just shows her usual dialogue options, am I missing something? My room also has a permanent quest marker on it, but no scenes play. And based off the guide, I should be able to get tons of other scenes with Meredith, but the only one I got recently is the one where Tish walks in on the MC and Meredith.
quest marker is a bug, Clawyn thing is just to wait, keep moving forward and she eventually will get pregnant, if it's enabled, quest marker in other hand, you'll have to live with it

Reactions: Gigachad9321

BelugaLife

Feb 9, 2020
If you have enough stats, try to enter and exit the castle. Just do it with the help of a map, and not with the help of a fast travel horse from the inventory. Similarly, a lot of scenes should be running. If that doesn't work, you can try adding stats and moving along the plot. Grades for completing tasks are often late.

Reactions: Gigachad9321
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes