johncrap

Apr 7, 2018
Hi everyone.

I am currently working on rebuilding Oakshire. I have already found a healer and a tavernkeep, but the game still says I should find more inhabitants for the village. I’v been all over the place, though, and I couldn’t find any. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Aug 27, 2017
Hi everyone.

I am currently working on rebuilding Oakshire. I have already found a healer and a tavernkeep, but the game still says I should find more inhabitants for the village. I’v been all over the place, though, and I couldn’t find any. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.
uh it's lizzard guy from lizzagon village, dark elf from cynkathin (or smthg like that) and a girl in summeredge clothing store

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I just realised that i downloaded wrong version 5.8B any suggestions how to transfer save files from 5.8 to 6.7m
6.0 remade a lot of basic systems, so saves from 5.8 should not be compatible anymore. There might be a pro or two somewhere here on the forum who knows how to make it work, but it is probably easier to start a new run.

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
ok. just one of (if not many) the annoyances i'd like to vent....the hell is needed to move Camilla's Returnal quest forward?..."Need to wait a few days"...i've waited 10 in game days or more and she is still twiddling her thinbs. i'm one step from starting act II and the big red sign says once i start it may lock out some quests so me sitting here waitingon Camilla's ass is annoying as shit....unless the dev linked it to trigger for completion when act II starts...which would be a huge DICK move because no one would know that and we'd just keep waiting until saying fuck it and having to try......so yeah. does anyone know the fuck is up with camilla. can't find anything on the net anywhere about it

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
ok. just one of (if not many) the annoyances i'd like to vent....the hell is needed to move Camilla's Returnal quest forward?..."Need to wait a few days"...i've waited 10 in game days or more and she is still twiddling her thinbs. i'm one step from starting act II and the big red sign says once i start it may lock out some quests so me sitting here waitingon Camilla's ass is annoying as shit....unless the dev linked it to trigger for completion when act II starts...which would be a huge DICK move because no one would know that and we'd just keep waiting until saying fuck it and having to try......so yeah. does anyone know the fuck is up with camilla. can't find anything on the net anywhere about it
Sleeping and passing days that way rarely matters in this game. There are a few quests tied to sleeping in your room or in an inn, but aside from that it's mostly to trigger random events and FMC pregnancy scenes.

IF a quest says "wait a bit and come back later", it means to go out and to some other quests. It's not 100% the same, but your passive gold income works in a similar way where doing more quests before returning to the castle will get you more gold.

So Camilla's quest wants you to do something out there, random quests, main story, companion quests, whatever. It might be tied to ACT2, but i'm not sure as i didn't really start her quests in ACT1 before.

Without spoilers as much as possible: The warning for ACT2 just means to clean the Oakshire quests before you advance. Other quests should be fine.

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
Sleeping and passing days that way rarely matters in this game. There are a few quests tied to sleeping in your room or in an inn, but aside from that it's mostly to trigger random events and FMC pregnancy scenes.

IF a quest says "wait a bit and come back later", it means to go out and to some other quests. It's not 100% the same, but your passive gold income works in a similar way where doing more quests before returning to the castle will get you more gold.

So Camilla's quest wants you to do something out there, random quests, main story, companion quests, whatever. It might be tied to ACT2, but i'm not sure as i didn't really start her quests in ACT1 before.

Without spoilers as much as possible: The warning for ACT2 just means to clean the Oakshire quests before you advance. Other quests should be fine.
thanks a lot. this was mainly a vent but that answered questions pretty solid for me. sorry for the book there but you know how it is when things boil over xD

Reactions: Jinsoyun

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
has anyone figured out the trigger for camilla's returnal quest completion on the waiting timer? been doing a ton of stuff and getting close to ACT 3 and she is still not ready yet

ok. she FINALLY popped trigger but it wasnt until after act II. and i had returnal since end of act one before start of act 2. so no idea why it took that long or for whatever reason it was designed for act 3...

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes