sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
What's the point buying the farmland? I don't get anything new in the castle map and it doesn't generate any money
I does generate you income (+5, as high as the brothel iirc).
Definitely one of the best.There is an argument to be made for weapons that have build in multi-attack functions such as repeating crossbow too. The main advantage of Aetherius comes from the nature of AOE hits like Mark of the Hero, because only the first hit will be aoe, the rest remain single target, so Aetherius will always do high aoe damage while repeaters can scale up to be comparable in single target damage.

But well, hardly anything survives 500-1500 hits, so it's mostly theoretical difference.
Agree, but as you can easily get OP with pretty much any weapon, I usually don't even bother to cheat it. Getting it legit must be boring as hell.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022

Agree, but as you can easily get OP with pretty much any weapon, I usually don't even bother to cheat it. Getting it legit must be boring as hell.
Some how this game represent everything of what I expected of a adventure leaving aside the Hsences the sword is the true Excalibur

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018

100%. The most OP weapon is the literal cheese in the game you can buy.

3.60 star(s) 136 Votes