Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This is the first RPGM game that uses that engine and is fun to play. Great gameplay systems and an enjoyable party. The artstyle is great.

My only negative point. There are to few pictures in the sex scenes. They look awesome, but 1-2 per scene are not much. The writing in the scene is fun, but I miss 1-2 pics more per scene :D

Ah. And the questracker should hide completed quests or put them in a separated category:)

Reactions: Eric123456789

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
Well the end of vespers booty, fucking pissed me off. You go through all that and no matter what you do you just end up giving it to her no matter what.Than if your like me turned around and killed the guy who betrayed me, who was the whole reasson for us surrendering and then to be outright told by the game there is no way to get it back.I feel like i just wasted sevral hours, this is the first time i have been legitimately pissed at this game.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
for those who cannot open the game in 32bits

just need download the file of the link bellow and remplace the content in the roundscape folder

Chukcha

Jun 10, 2017
for those who cannot open the game in 32bits

just need download the file of the link bellow and remplace the content in the roundscape folder

Can't click start button after origin choice screen. Used your 32bit files. What can cause i t and how can i start?

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Can't click start button after origin choice screen. Used your 32bit files. What can cause i t and how can i start?
i can do all normaly, maybe you have to wait a little or use the keyboard for select new game

other method is if you have instaled RPMmaker mv, you can put a gameproject(game.rpgproject) file in the www folder and open the game using the gameproject file and open it with the rpgmaker

Chukcha

Jun 10, 2017
i can do all normaly, maybe you have to wait a little or use the keyboard for select new game

other method is if you have instaled RPMmaker mv, you can put a gameproject(game.rpgproject) file in the www folder and open the game using the gameproject file and open it with the rpgmaker
Every button is worling normally. I selected gender and origin, but start button is just glowing yellow and not answering on mouse click or any other key. But i can open in-game pause menu. Maybe you can provide me male/farmer beginning save, so i can bypass new game menu and just start from the beginnig save, if it's possible?

Noumen

Mar 17, 2018
Can someone provide me male/farmer start save? Cause i can't start the game bcs start button bug
Here. Pregnancy ON, default name. You also miss like 2 lines of starting dialogue (mother telling you to wake up).
For whatever reason i couldnt attach file before zipping it, so you have to unpack first. I trust you manage the rest.

I think that game might be unable to detect this save if you didnt have one in that spot before (19). If thats the case i can provide config/global files but dunno if they will work.

Edit: I added them. Going to delete everything once you're done

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
I really don't want to look through all 600 map files to find Ornesse and check the code... It would be easier if somebody could post a picture of the boat landing area is blacked out(the other connecting locations load properly) and where I have to go to exit that map (I have found like two other locations blindly pushing arrow keys but haven't found the town. I can't progress in the game if I can't get to the town proper.

update: I somehow navigated inthe dark to ornesse.... I also navigated a blacked out city (the one you go through to get to the fire shrine).
I may have to try that for the fury character but that will be a weekend thing.

I get the same black screen issue on the carys's (furr character) map. In the save screen, the bugged map is tittled as " The Route" . But im using version 4.1A . With bugfix aplied. So ... If it was a common bug it would be fixed alredy.
Did you managed to fix this ... or something like that ?

Chukcha

Jun 10, 2017
Here. Pregnancy ON, default name. You also miss like 2 lines of starting dialogue (mother telling you to wake up).
For whatever reason i couldnt attach file before zipping it, so you have to unpack first. I trust you manage the rest.

I think that game might be unable to detect this save if you didnt have one in that spot before (19). If thats the case i can provide config/global files but dunno if they will work.

Edit: I added them. Going to delete everything once you're done
Thanks, bro, worked like a charm. If you have female/farmer save, maybe you van provide it too, so i will not bother anyone in future when i replay this game. If you haven't, so be it, you already helped me a lot.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes