3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Don't worry, that was never up for discussion. Nobody is going to alter our vision... unless someone with a lot of money shows up :ROFLMAO:
Well, if there's something that could affect your VISION, it's the possibility of getting blind.

Yep, that joke sounded better in my head, but i'm going for it nonetheless

Reactions: pranabray

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
whats the game about? how does it play? what the ntr about? is it sharing or is it straight ntr?

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Ottoeight Thanks, I hope you'll enjoy the game going forward. We are working hard on the next release and I hope we will be able to tell you more about it soon. As Zargon_games already said, there's no chance we'll stray from our vision. And many things will stay similar to what you already saw. Might not have that big of a free roam soon, but at least you'll always get a say in whom to talk to, what to do, etc. And you will get more from every character, the male NPCs will stay important and many kinky bits incoming. That said, there will also be more fun stuff unlike what we could show in the first chapter, but will once you start forming real relationships with the characters. Though that might be a little further down the line, depending on which characters you are going for.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Kazuya1991 I know, I know. We're working hard on it, but always keep in mind that this is Zargon's side project, with Young Again always being his main focus. Lots of work has been done already for the next update and I hope we'll have something to announce soon, but I don't want to announce something until we know dead sure when we'll be done with the update. On the other hand, that means once you hear something from us, the update will be very near.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Devlog #9 - Information on the next update (+release date!)

Welcome back, everyone! I know it's been a while that you've heard from us about Rovering to Sussex. That's because we've been working hard on creating the next chapter and we don't want to promise any contents or release dates before we are absolutely sure about them.

But fret not, today finally is the day that we can share some information with you. And I'll start right away with what might be the most important thing to you, the release date: The next update to Rovering to Sussex will be released on December 2nd!

This will be the release for Gold tier patrons, with Silver following on December 9th and the free public release on December 16th.

What to expect?

Now what will be in this update? Easy, it will be the first half of Chapter 2 of the game. I hear you saying "What, only half a chapter after 5 months of waiting?" But wait! The reason that we ended up splitting Chapter 2 is that it would have been huge. So even if it is just a half chapter, this upcoming release will have a similar number of images but more animations, more achievements, and more minigames than the whole of Chapter 1! And by releasing it as a half chapter, you'll have it in your hands a lot earlier, too.

And what will happen in our story? Oh, I'm not going to spoil you. Just know that we're finally going to go outdoors instead of spending all of our time at the community center. You'll also be able to learn a valuable skill if you wish to do so. And with that, I'll leave you to today's preview image. Yes, it's part of the upcoming update. Will you find it?

promo.png

See you soon!
RFB

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
just tried this, was fun but too short, then looked through the thread....

who knew that in the adult games sphere walking in on someone getting a blowjob would cause such pearl clutching...
I'm glad you liked it, keep in mind that this is only the first chapter of the game. In a few days we will publish the second release with much more content.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
(Me blowing of some steam while simultaneously remaining impressed):

Fuck my life for coding elaborate mods. Folks, this VN ain't no joke when it comes to coding. If they weren't giving me exclusive insight I'd swear reflexbound and Zargon_games are deliberately fucking with me just to see what will happen. At the risk of getting my hand slapped here's tease (below) to explain a bit without giving anything away... I'm now folding in the rather sophisticated and tedious coding of SanchoMod's FreeeRoam guide just to appease minigame requirements! :ROFLMAO:

The hours spent poured into these things might seem trivial and simplistic to some folks but believe me, it sure as hell ain't. Thank the heavens for fine whiskey or I'd have stopped offering my private work to the public long ago :ROFLMAO:.

I've now prepped for twelve hours straight to get to this point which I know the below looks very plain (intentional)... but I can't even begin to describe the complexities going on behind the scenes in layman's terms.
1668824793739.png

The NTR-conspiracy fucknuts creating dumpster fires need not reply, I'm telling you straight up this dev team is poised to deliver great things to you folks over time. For those that have known me for a while know it's rare for me to give praise like this since I'm always dealing with semi-amateur efforts at best, but this is one of those diamonds (you already know the others). But yes, I do wish Cat's titties weren't reminiscent of a senior's torpedo-droopers as well (and I know damn well who's to blame) :ROFLMAO::p.

Enough of my meaningless BS. Until next time: regards, be well, and take care.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Sancho1969 Haha, thanks for the compliments. Still going to slap you for the spoiler :p or well, maybe not. Though honestly, that scene isn't even that complex, is it? Did you look at the code for the messages? That's some crazy shit to my mind. I hope you're still having fun.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 Haha, thanks for the compliments. Still going to slap you for the spoiler :p or well, maybe not. Though honestly, that scene isn't even that complex, is it? Did you look at the code for the messages? That's some crazy shit to my mind. I hope you're still having fun.
If I'm being honest what has blown my mind the most so far is the "rope" code (being vague intentionally, but you know what I'm talking about). I got halfway through reading it for curiosity and must admit it's the first time I ever recall seeing the use of actual Trigonometry used in game code of a VN. I instantly though "if these fuckers ever put Calculus on me then I raise the white flag... I'm out". :ROFLMAO: :p

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Sancho1969 Oh yes, that one's nice. But wait for the minigame in the release after that, you'll be surprised :ROFLMAO: oh, and the Chicksaw game also packs some very fascinating math with the colors and pixel values.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes