3.10 star(s) 33 Votes

PigeonPerson

Feb 6, 2021
Later in the game, there is a chance for sexual watersports scenes, both female-on-male and male-on-female (and maybe even female-on-female).
Yes, please! Every game needs more lesbian watersports. There are so few high quality games that feature this fetish, and almost none that show it as part of a loving relationship. I want a girl to drink another's urine because she wants to, not because she is forced too (I know, I'm a romantic ;)).

Great game so far, and I really enjoy the devblogs. I'm very confused by all the negative reactions in this thread to a certain scene, especially since there are no established relationships yet. It is a sort-of weird possessiveness that is being displayed on this site in general I feel :unsure:.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Yes, please! Every game needs more lesbian watersports. There are so few high quality games that feature this fetish, and almost none that show it as part of a loving relationship. I want a girl to drink another's urine because she wants to, not because she is forced too (I know, I'm a romantic ;)).

Great game so far, and I really enjoy the devblogs. I'm very confused by all the negative reactions in this thread to a certain scene, especially since there are no established relationships yet. It is a sort-of weird possessiveness that is being displayed on this site in general I feel :unsure:.
People tend to be much more vocal when they don't like something than when they do. I can't really say anything because I only leave reviews on shopping sites when something goes wrong, but when the product is just as I wanted it to be I usually don't write anything. I guess the same thing happens here haha, thanks for your post!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
JumiMiki This is strange. Nobody has reported this before and I can't make sense of it right now. Are you playing the unmodded game as downloaded freshly from the first post?
Good afternoon RFB,

I can tell that this user has the base mod itself installed but the incorrect base scripts (it's reading against the OEM scripts and not the mod's scripts). It is a mod function requesting the argument. The user needs to either install 100% OEM or 100% mod, not a mix of both.

Regards.

Reactions: sava75

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Yeah anything with a swinging tag is a hard pass for me I don't share my pussy with nobody lol not even with another girl. Only reason i don't filter swinging,lesbian and ntr stuff is because i have found a few good games that the dev made it optional or avoidable in their game.
Then you are out of luck with this game, this devs seem to have an unreasonable aversion to the word avoidable.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Then you are out of luck with this game, this devs seem to have an unreasonable aversion to the word avoidable.
Let me reverse the argument.

You, a normal person, are sitting with your girlfriend in a restaurant.
Some stranger comes running up to you and screams "that's supposed to be my girlfriend! Why are you NTR-ing me???"

You, being a normal person, have no idea what NTR is, but you suspect it's some kind of Japanese car. So you quickly look it up on your phone. You find out that the Japanese car is actually a GTR.

Then, you reply to the douchebag: "I'm just eating here, with my girlfriend. That she's my girlfriend and not yours is not my problem! Now get lost you fucking cuck!"

To get back on topic: there is no NTR (or GTR) in this game!

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Let me reverse the argument.

You, a normal person, are sitting with your girlfriend in a restaurant.
Some stranger comes running up to you and screams "that's supposed to be my girlfriend! Why are you NTR-ing me???"

You, being a normal person, have no idea what NTR is, but you suspect it's some kind of Japanese car. So you quickly look it up on your phone. You find out that the Japanese car is actually a GTR.

Then, you reply to the douchebag: "I'm just eating here, with my girlfriend. That she's my girlfriend and not yours is not my problem! Now get lost you fucking cuck!"

To get back on topic: there is no NTR (or GTR) in this game!
Funny, because this "girlfriend" is very eager to give the stranger a bj....

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
but in the games scenario she is not your girlfriend, she is mearly a acquaintance you met once or twice for like a hour...
You probably have missread the "girlfriend", I did not meant the MC, actually the other guy she has a kind of relationship. But out of the blue she want's to give us a bj at the party, too. Unfortunately she was my main interest in the game - but after that she can go elsewhere... I don't care if that's technically the "three letters thing" or not. That scene kinda ruined the whole game for me (yes I know you can skip that, but since she was my main interest I followed her "route"). Actually all the lewd content is without build up here. Completely different then in Young Again which is the main reason I've even tried this game. Lesson learned, don't blindly play a developer's new game...

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
You probably have missread the "girlfriend", I did not meant the MC, actually the other guy she has a kind of relationship. But out of the blue she want's to give us a bj at the party, too. Unfortunately she was my main interest in the game
Unfortunately it seems that you "fell in love" with a girl without knowing too much about her.

It sucks but it happens IRL as well. If it happens, and you happen not to be into that shit, best to say goodbye to her ASAP. In this case, we are fortunate that it happens quite soon in the game before we are too invested in this particular character, and that it's just a game and not IRL.

I once dated a girl who I thought to be a virgin, and then at some point (2nd date or something) she proceeded to tell me how sex with her ex used to be and how she missed him. I set goodbye quickly afterwards, got really drunk and forgot about her. *shrug* At least I am somewhat glad that I found out fairly early.

However, there are plenty of fish in the sea. For sure IRL, but also this game has quite a lot of female characters, some of whom may be better suited. Virgin is one of the planned tags, so...

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
There is a TLDR at towards the bottom...
Thanks for this post. I like Young Again and was excited to try this game. Some of the dev's early posts made me feel like this would be right up my alley, but you have saved me time and frustration.

I assume you had to argue/debate with everyone for this post, so just wanted to note I appreciate you taking the time.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Unfortunately it seems that you "fell in love" with a girl without knowing too much about her.

It sucks but it happens IRL as well. If it happens, and you happen not to be into that shit, best to say goodbye to her ASAP. In this case, we are fortunate that it happens quite soon in the game before we are too invested in this particular character, and that it's just a game and not IRL.

I once dated a girl who I thought to be a virgin, and then at some point (2nd date or something) she proceeded to tell me how sex with her ex used to be and how she missed him. I set goodbye quickly afterwards, got really drunk and forgot about her. *shrug* At least I am somewhat glad that I found out fairly early.

However, there are plenty of fish in the sea. For sure IRL, but also this game has quite a lot of female characters, some of whom may be better suited. Virgin is one of the planned tags, so...
"Fell in love" is a bit much. But even there are plenty girls in the game she was actually the most interesting for me. The others are already taken (Charlotte) - or not really interesting, a bit boring. Well, it's not a big drama, this game is probably not for me. Time to move on.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
I really don't want to add to this discussion, as it won't be going anywhere, but I have to say this:
If so many were instantly attracted to Catherine, Zargon did an incredible job of what I asked him. She was always supposed to be the one girl that everyone (not really you players, but the characters in the game) would want. And if that scene turned you off, I do understand your frustration, but that's absolutely her character. Just ask Steve about her. So if some of you have exactly the feelings for her that I intended the game's characters to have, it looks like we managed to be more immersive than I thought we would. I hope that will work out for the other characters as well.

So for those of you who are still with us, let me ask you:
Are you (still) interested in Catherine? Who is your favorite girl right now? (Might make a poll on this, but probably not before chapter 2 is out and you know more of them) Or do you plan to just go for all of them? (It is not a harem game though, so you will have to decide eventually) And if you have a favorite, why is it that girl?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Sure, I'm still interested in Catherine, why not?
As for my favorite, maybe it's too soon to say, let me know the girls a little bit better. But I tend to prefer shyness/purity over naughtiness (in terms of personality, when it comes to sex I'm the exact opposite hehe).
But even if I don't like a particular girl and later I discover she's into the same fetishes as mine, then she becomes my instant no.1 girl, whoever she may be :p :BootyTime:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Are you (still) interested in Catherine? Who is your favorite girl right now? (Might make a poll on this, but probably not before chapter 2 is out and you know more of them)
I wasn't really interested in Catherine, she's a bit too much for me.

I like Anne, it will be interesting to see how that progresses. She seems somewhat similar to Emma in Young Again.
I could also go for Rachel, but we didn't have that much contact yet.
Charlotte seems very nice, but already taken.
Katie seems nice as well but it depends on which kind of baggage she turns out to have, because it's clear that something is going on.

Reactions: Zargon_games
3.10 star(s) 33 Votes