3.10 star(s) 33 Votes

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Someone's wife cheating isn't remotely the same circumstance as voluntarily sharing a woman.

The only problem here is with the tag system. Not the game or the developer. If you choose not to start a relationship with Cat, she is not an LI. If you wish to have a relationship with her, it requires being open to sharing, because that's the kind of girl she is*. Now she's an LI, but you're not being NTRd.

(*Aside: it's amusing to me that in all of this people are ignoring who Cat is. They want to selfishly have her with no regard for her own desires. Now, I get this is a game, but you've got a million others where the girls all want only the MC. Let Cat be Cat.)

People make the mistake of seeing events from their point of view and not the story's. Nothing in these events is designed to make the MC jealous of someone else sexually involved with an LI, and that's a requirement for the NTR tag.

Tags are based on content, not how an individual outside the game might feel about that content. There isn't a proper tag to describe the current content (sharing). Take it up with the site administrators if this bugs you.

You're free to dislike this situation, but these are the facts. If you don't like it, you're also free to move on to something that has content you do enjoy.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Someone's wife cheating isn't remotely the same circumstance as voluntarily sharing a woman.

The only problem here is with the tag system. Not the game or the developer. If you choose not to start a relationship with Cat, she is not an LI. If you wish to have a relationship with her, it requires being open to sharing, because that's the kind of girl she is*. Now she's an LI, but you're not being NTRd.

(*Aside: it's amusing to me that in all of this people are ignoring who Cat is. They want to selfishly have her with no regard for her own desires. Now, I get this is a game, but you've got a million others where the girls all want only the MC. Let Cat be Cat.)

People make the mistake of seeing events from their point of view and not the story's. Nothing in these events is designed to make the MC jealous of someone else sexually involved with an LI, and that's a requirement for the NTR tag.

Tags are based on content, not how an individual outside the game might feel about that content. There isn't a proper tag to describe the current content (sharing). Take it up with the site administrators if this bugs you.

You're free to dislike this situation, but these are the facts. If you don't like it, you're also free to move on to something that has content you do enjoy.
Well, we don't have the same opinion here. But that's ok, there should be different games for different players. For me this game here was and still is false advertising. It's a sharing/swinging simulator game so far with - for me - ntr content. Telling me I don't have to follow a girls route to avoid that is silly - because how should I have known that at the game beginning that there is such content in the game - without a tag? The only way to find out so far is to play that girls route - what a wholesome experience...

But anyway, I'm actually done here with this game and actually lost now the interest for the other one, too. I will follow your advice and move on. Good luck.

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Be careful Yngling, someone might now accuse you of being an alt account of mine or reflexbound :ROFLMAO:

To be honest, when I received my first 1 star ratings in YA I really got upset and tried to contact the moderators to get them deleted. At this point they don't bother me anymore, even some are fun to read. I only hope that the new players that enter this thread can see beyond the rankings.
To be fair, Young Again is a different type of game to this. Some might agree or disagree with how much, but I'm going on a limb and say that I see a stark difference. YA is going in my Hall of Fame folder. I say that as one of your first 5 star reviews on YA... let me check... Yup!

I get your point about seeing passed the "rankings" but they are important. I think most people can parse out the bullshit when they read reviews to see the real stuff and not the biased stuff. "This character is too fat, she's ugly! 2 stars" ;) But yeah, I wouldn't give this game a 1 star. Though I might if I didn't read all the preamble you guys did to try to warn people about the content in the game, but yeah. I won't say it shouldn't have been expected when forcing fetishes. That's not your doing since you didn't write the story, but ya know.

Edit: I will say, personally, I was really excited for the game at first reading your Developer Thread for months, so that's something :/

I"m not trying to excuse the hate, but I completely understand it.

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Actually it is not NTR because there is no reason (yet) why Cat should be faithful to the MC, who she first met only a few days ago and exchanged only a few words with? And a kiss on the cheek?

If that constitutes "being in a relationship" with a girl, for you, then well.... Good luck if you go to France! :ROFLMAO: (or Turkey if you prefer men). :Kappa:

Edited to say: At this point in their relationship, the MC has simply no business whatsoever to dictate to Cat who she can be with or not.
Like your happily married neighbours, they can have sex with each other all they want. If you want to spy on them, it's your choice, but them having sex is absolutely none of your business. Regardless how attractive you think your neighbour is and whether or not she invited you in to have coffee once.
Being friendly, or even flirty, is no reason to assume you are somehow in a relationship with a girl.

That is completely different, because you do have exclusive rights to your wife (and she to you) as per your marriage vows.

That's cheating, plain and simple. If the MC is not ok with it (as should be with normal people in a normal relationship), it's also NTR.
Not trying to catch you on anything here, but that competely obfuscates what people are saying here. You are figuratively literally splitting hairs. I mentioned that the tag for NTR is stupid. As a "vanilla" fan, it pisses me off that we have to use this worthless tag, but we have to cause there isn't one for "LI has sex with others" like VNDB for example. But we do, and since we're using a MacGyver-ed tag, people end up using MacGyver-ed ass definitions. For this, people consider anyone that is a love interest or possible one that has sex with other into NTR. That is it. You don't have to try to define it, that's just the reality of the situation. No one is right, no one is wrong. Actually, maybe it's more accurate to say everyone is wrong.

Anyway, I wanted to give you a PM but you don't allow that so I'm putting it here. You seem like a well meaning person, so let's just agree to disagree. What do you say? Ice cream?

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
By the way, did you check the scene with Anne?
Hmm, I can not say I did, insofar as I can recall. I will replay the game to see it. I did, however, already played the dreams scene with pubic hair option for all female characters on the first play-through. Love it! (y)

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
Actually after reading the devlog it's for me even more clearly: that's NTR. An girl who already be a love interest at that point (cat), which kissed and hugged you at the very first opportunity and asked for your phone numer, has now sexual content with another dude.
MC and Cat are not together yet. This is not NTR at all, okay? Please understand the meaning of NTR first, bro.

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
MC and Cat are not together yet. This is not NTR at all, okay? Please understand the meaning of NTR first, bro.
First, I'm not your "bro" (if you would know the meaning of that where I live you quickly would remove it again)
Second, for me it is. That's my opinion of it. Period. And it seems I'm not alone about that.
Third, as said I'm done with this game. Not really interested anymore to discuss about something I can't see I will ever like.

So please there's no need to quote my posts anymore. You like the game, fine. I already said my feelings about it.

Last edited:

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Some people tends to be a little too much... Passionate about those things.

Anyway, I kinda liked the project, it have some potential, I liked the setting and the characters (even Cat, who seems to be horny for anything that walks and talks), but as is... Well, I wish there was more. I also like that you can decide if you want the bush or not.

JMiki

Jul 4, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/script/week3_saturday.rpy", line 658, in execute
  File "game/script/week3_saturday.rpy", line 664, in execute
  File "game/script/week3_saturday.rpy", line 665, in execute
  File "game/script/week3_saturday.rpy", line 668, in execute
TypeError: Missing required positional arguments: 'smt'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script/week3_saturday.rpyc", line 656, in script
  File "C:\Users\juse\OneDrive\Tiedostot\RoveringToSussex-0.1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2212, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\juse\OneDrive\Tiedostot\RoveringToSussex-0.1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2200, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\juse\OneDrive\Tiedostot\RoveringToSussex-0.1.1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\juse\OneDrive\Tiedostot\RoveringToSussex-0.1.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3161, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\juse\OneDrive\Tiedostot\RoveringToSussex-0.1.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\juse\OneDrive\Tiedostot\RoveringToSussex-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3376, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\juse\OneDrive\Tiedostot\RoveringToSussex-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3803, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\juse\OneDrive\Tiedostot\RoveringToSussex-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\juse\OneDrive\Tiedostot\RoveringToSussex-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\juse\OneDrive\Tiedostot\RoveringToSussex-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\juse\OneDrive\Tiedostot\RoveringToSussex-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3803, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\juse\OneDrive\Tiedostot\RoveringToSussex-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\juse\OneDrive\Tiedostot\RoveringToSussex-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/script/week3_saturday.rpy", line 664, in execute
  File "game/script/week3_saturday.rpy", line 665, in execute
  File "game/script/week3_saturday.rpy", line 668, in execute
  File "C:\Users\juse\OneDrive\Tiedostot\RoveringToSussex-0.1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 230, in apply
    raise TypeError(
TypeError: Missing required positional arguments: 'smt'

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.0.22062402
Rovering to Sussex 0.1.1
Tue Jul 26 21:42:38 2022

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
JumiMiki This is strange. Nobody has reported this before and I can't make sense of it right now. Are you playing the unmodded game as downloaded freshly from the first post?

theldras

Apr 22, 2018
First, I'm not your "bro" (if you would know the meaning of that where I live you quickly would remove it again)
Second, for me it is. That's my opinion of it. Period. And it seems I'm not alone about that.
Third, as said I'm done with this game. Not really interested anymore to discuss about something I can't see I will ever like.

So please there's no need to quote my posts anymore. You like the game, fine. I already said my feelings about it.
not sure what you are on about with "bro" and no idea what you think it means, but in pretty much the rest of the entire world, "bro" is nothing more then another way to say "dude" and the meaning of NTR is not up to opinion, its short for netorare which is japanese for cheating, she can not cheat on the MC yet as they are nothing more then accuainted at most.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
not sure what you are on about with "bro" and no idea what you think it means, but in pretty much the rest of the entire world, "bro" is nothing more then another way to say "dude" and the meaning of NTR is not up to opinion, its short for netorare which is japanese for cheating, she can not cheat on the MC yet as they are nothing more then accuainted at most.
Why me...is it so hard to read the last sentence...

I discussed the whole ntr thing back and forth here, actually don't want anymore. For me (and some others) it is, for you (and also some others) it's not. Fine. End of discussion.

About the "bro" and "entire world" - you probably only knew the english speaking one. It's not everywhere a nice thing...

Edit: He just does not stop....and ignored now

Last edited:

theldras

Apr 22, 2018
Why me...is it so hard to read the last sentence...

I discussed the whole ntr thing back and forth here, actually don't want anymore. For me (and some others) it is, for you (and also some others) it's not. Fine. End of discussion.

About the "bro" and "entire world" - you probably only knew the english speaking one. It's not everywhere a nice thing...
opinions dont change the defined meaning of words.

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes